Sure Glad We Got All Of Those HumVEEs Up-armored So The Iranians Could Be Protected From Israel

And that did not happen when the 14,000 left, and they knew they were not being replaced because the replacement always shows up before you leave. That is my whole point, was was it left there?

yet we did it for most of the 20 years we were there under 3 presidents.
What do you do if you have no replacements?
You pack everything up and ship it back on ships.
That's what they did when the first units deployed and they only had to do it in reverse.
But this is the way things go.
We were replaced and we signed our trucks over to our replacements...gave them our bullets and frags and packed all our team gear and sensitive items on pallets carrying them with us back on the aircraft.
Biden had 7 months to figure this out and he dropped the ball. Trump didn't force him to turn it into a cluster-fuck.

That's what they did when the first units deployed and they only had to do it in reverse.
But this the way things go.

So...again why did that not happen when we went from 14,000 troops to 2500 troops?

But this is the way things go.
We were replaced and we turned signed our trucks over to our replacements...gave them our bullets and frags and packed all our team gear and sensitive items on pallets carrying them with us back on the aircraft.
Biden had 7 months to figure this out and he dropped the ball. Trump didn't force him to turn it into a cluster-fuck.
Nope...most of it is left behind or dumped in the ocean (if there's room)....a big waste but still cheaper.

Iran has a lot of our weapons now....thanks to Joe Biden and his horrendous pullout.

1632589184601.png

Have you ever worked on a HumVEE?
I have.
You act like these fuckers are all back in the stone age.
I've been trained by Iranians. They aren't a bunch of rag-wearing farmers.
Quit trying to paint a silver lining on a pile of shit.
If you think the Iranians are going to set up an alternate supply chain to maintain those big used American made force protection vehicles, when force protection is not the highest priority to those countries to begin with, you've been smokin Toooooo much dope.

So...again why did that not happen when we went from 14,000 troops to 2500 troops?
Simple answer.

The same people who were responsible for the debacle in Iraq and Syria are still running things today. They were in place when the draw down began. The holdovers from the Obama Adm were still in charge on the ground during ISIS in Syria and today in Afghanistan.
Sec of State Blinkin was in the Obama administration when that shit happened and Gen Austin who is now Sec of Defense was CENTCOM commander. Chief of Staff Gen Miley was also involved in that mess.
Here's the kicker....Biden knew that the Afghan Army would fold immediately according to intel reports....and he chose to hide that fact from the public. He knew about it the day he swore the oath of office. So if that was the case then he had 7 months to do exactly what he should have been doing....but instead lied to us and dumped $85 worth of military hardware in the lap of the worst terrorist nation on the planet. This is just a continuation of the bennies from the Iranian Nuke agreement.

If you think the Iranians are going to set up an alternate supply chain to maintain those big used American made force protection vehicles, when force protection is not the highest priority to those countries to begin with, you've been smokin Toooooo much dope.
You seem to be confusing the Taliban with the Iranians. Why do you think the Taliban sold those trucks to Iran????

I guess you never heard of cannibalization before. And I doubt the Iranians have to do much of anything that the Russians and Chinese won't do willingly for them. Course you want to focus on the over 2000 vehicles and forget about all of the nods and drones that they will use or have reverse-engineered.

I remember crypto with serial numbers that matched KW-7s that were supposed to be in Germany but somehow the Iraqis had them.
Who knows how they get this stuff......

All of the weapons, vehicles, and uniforms can be used to appear like Americans. We really don't know what Biden left behind.
You folks just keep telling yourself that they can't do something....but HumVEEs can be used as carbombs. Small arms fire won't stop them.

I remember guys like you that took everything for granted. I've done that....and it always bit me in the ass.

Last edited:
Simple answer.

The same people who were responsible for the debacle in Iraq and Syria are still running things today. They were in place when the draw down began. The holdovers from the Obama Adm were still in charge on the ground during ISIS in Syria and today in Afghanistan.
Sec of State Blinkin was in the Obama administration when that shit happened and Gen Austin who is now Sec of Defense was CENTCOM commander. Chief of Staff Gen Miley was also involved in that mess.
Here's the kicker....Biden knew that the Afghan Army would fold immediately according to intel reports....and he chose to hide that fact from the public. He knew about it the day he swore the oath of office. So if that was the case then he had 7 months to do exactly what he should have been doing....but instead lied to us and dumped $85 worth of military hardware in the lap of the worst terrorist nation on the planet. This is just a continuation of the bennies from the Iranian Nuke agreement.

This is so much fun.

You could not bring yourself to say something bad about Trump if you were paid a million dollars.

They ran out of parts on all the gear left behind when the Shah went down too. Those F-14s didn't fly very long or well.

This is so much fun.

You could not bring yourself to say something bad about Trump if you were paid a million dollars.
It's strange that you think that when a president takes office....everyone in the government becomes his loyal servant.
It doesn't work that way. Especially with Trump....who was literally impeached for doing his job.

And anyone knows that a draw down takes roughly 5 to 6 months and Biden had 7.

It's strange that you think that when a president takes office....everyone in the government becomes his loyal servant.
It doesn't work that way. Especially with Trump....who was literally impeached for doing his job.

And anyone knows that a draw down takes roughly 5 to 6 months and Biden had 7.

Strange how Biden is personally responsible for every single thing that happens while he is POTUS but Trump deserves not one tiny itty, bitty bit of responsibility 4 his for years....unless of course it was a good thing and then Trump was 100% personally responsible.

And this is why our country is in such shitty shape, partisans cannot hold their own accountable for anything.,

Moonglow Either Biden has no brain left at all or he INTENTIONALLY ARMED the Taliban. It is one of the two.

Or maybe the guy that left all that stuff there when he withdrew 12500 troops INTENTIONALLY ARMED the Taliban as part of the agreement to get them to not kill anymore of our troops

Strange how Biden is personally responsible for every single thing that happens while he is POTUS but Trump deserves not one tiny itty, bitty bit of responsibility 4 his for years....unless of course it was a good thing and then Trump was 100% personally responsible.

And this is why our country is in such shitty shape, partisans cannot hold their own accountable for anything.,
One major problem with that statement....Trump wasn't president when the pullout was completed....so you have no fucking idea how he would have handled it.
My guess is it would have changed the outcome dramatically.
I'm sure that you'd want to blame everything on Trump if the Democrats hadn't stolen the election....but then again most likely we'd still be there today because Trump wouldn't have left the Afghans in a lurch. He was planning on leaving 2500-4500 of them behind indefinitely. Mostly air-support and intelligence.

Last edited:
Moonglow Either Biden has no brain left at all or he INTENTIONALLY ARMED the Taliban. It is one of the two.
He intentionally armed them....because he was told around the first of the year that the Afghan government would fold as soon as he pulled everything out. He lied to us about it till it became a reality and then lied to us that he wouldn't leave till every American was out. Instead of admitting his "mistake" he congratulated himself for a job well-done.

Sure...well-done if your job was arming the enemy and pumping 120,000 Muslim infiltrators into the US.

Iran has a lot of our weapons now....thanks to Joe Biden and his horrendous pullout.

Iran backs the terrorists who attack Israel. I expect to see HAMAS and Hezbollah driving the armored vehicles that Uncle Jojo gave the Taliban. They won't have to attack Israel on foot anymore. It will be harder for Israel to kill them, but she will manage somehow. Uncle Jojo must love terrorists, since he helps all of them.

Iran backs the terrorists who attack Israel. I expect to see HAMAS and Hezbollah driving the armored vehicles that Uncle Jojo gave the Taliban. They won't have to attack Israel on foot anymore. It will be harder for Israel to kill them, but she will manage somehow. Uncle Jojo must love terrorists, since he helps all of them.
Obama gave them billions for their missiles....Biden gave them weapons and transportation.

Lol, you mean trump's pull out. You fucking freaks are hilarious.

straight from the fat ass POS himself. As he said in the video from his own mouth to late to stop it

Lol, you mean trump's pull out. You fucking freaks are hilarious.

straight from the fat ass POS himself. As he said in the video from his own mouth to late to stop it

So basically what you're saying is everything that happens after a president leaves office is completely that former president's fault.
If that's the case then Trump can blame Obama for COVID.

When you intentionally screw something up that was working...like border security and energy independence...you are accountable for it.
Same goes for screwing up the pull out. Biden refused to pay attention to intel and chose to pull everyone out before Sept 11th so he could hold a big party. Trump was planning on keeping air-support and intel in Afghanistan and Biden fucked that up royally.
Now we have zero assets on the ground in Afghanistan to keep an eye on Iran and Pakistan. Biden has weakened our strategic capabilities in the ME.

Forum List

Back