Supreme Court should rule 2nd Amendment as absolute for all states in the United States.

Stiff shit. The 2nd is well out of date.
It's a very poor justif8cation for wantIng to carry for no justifiably reason.
Maybe we should have you state your need to post here. After all you don't NEED to post on the internet

Not whatever. You were wrong in assuming it is a god given right so admit that first.

The right you speak of clearly states a well armed militia. Do you consider yourself trained enough to defend your state?
Our entire governmental philosophy is based on the idea that rights are inherent in the individual and NOT privileges granted by the government.

When was the last time you defended yourself. I'll say never and you know it.
Irrelevant. We still have the right to defend ourselves.

That doesn't relate to the issue in the op.
Sure it does. The right to have arms includes the right to defend yourself with those arms.

It does not and it doesn't say that anywhere.
That is incorrect. First, everyone has a natural right to self defense. "Everyone" includes those people who have the right to keep arms. So right off the bat anyone who has the right to keep arms has the right to use those arms in self defense.

And second, the Second Amendment does not define the right to keep and bear arms. It merely protects that preexisting right from infringement.

That preexisting right to keep and bear arms includes court rulings and a statute stating that people have the right to have guns for the private defense of their homes.

Because it says well armed militia in the 2nd.
That is incorrect. It says that the people have the right to keep and bear arms. It does not limit the right to members of any military body.

Rambos like you are not militia.
Irrelevant. I am part of the people. And it is the people who have the right to keep and bear arms.

Rubbish. Thats your take on it.
No, "that everyone has a natural right to self defense" is a fact.

"That the Second Amendment protects a preexisting right" and "that the preexisting right has court rulings and a statute stating that people have the right to have guns for the private defense of their homes" are also facts.

It also says states to keep a well armed militia.
I have no objection to the government keeping up a well armed militia.

But as a member of the people, I have the right to keep and bear arms regardless of what the government does regarding the militia.

Isn't everyone in modern Western societies free?
No. America is the only free country in the world.

How can you possibly interpret that a person without a gun doesn't have freedom?
I don't.

Some free people choose to not have guns.

Youre just a wannabe tough guy rambo and smear people who won't concede to you egotistical gun culture. Its gutless bastardsblije you who won't walk anywhere without a gun. home of the brave my arse.
What it is with you freedom haters that makes you so bitter towards those of us who are free?

When was the last time you defended yourself. I'll say never and you know it.

That doesn't relate to the issue in the op.

It does not and it doesn't say that anywhere.

Because it says well armed militia in the 2nd. Rambos like you are not militia.

I know that but its not compulsory.

Rubbish. Thats your take on it. You lot haven't come far from the wild west.

It also says states to keep a well armed militia. Youre right to bear arms is not militia connected. It means military.

Isn't everyone in modern Western societies free? America didn't invent freedom and neither does any country want to import it. Youre all gun nuts.

Well whoopee. Does it say anything g about you not needing them other than your ego?

How can you possibly interpret that a person without a gun doesn't have freedom? What about half thr population that chose to not carry? Do they have a different freedom to you? Of course not you idiot. Youre just a wannabe tough guy rambo and smear people who won't concede to you egotistical gun culture. Its gutless bastardsblije you who won't walk anywhere without a gun. home of the brave my arse.

Good luck to them. That doesn't make it right.

Stick with yoir bible son. Ask God is it ok to act like an idiot.
When was the last time your house burned down? I guess you don;t need that homeowners insurance or a fire department.

The police have no legal obligation to come to your aid and SCOTUS has ruled on that. So if' you're stupid enough to trust the cops to protect you then good luck.

I hear their is a case coming up to the United States Supreme Court, brought by the New York State pistol club. They want to challenge an insane New York State infringement on the States citizens right to carry a concealed fire arm.
The infringing law wants the New York State citizens to state a "need " for the weapon , and a "need" to carry a concealed weapon. I feel that no citizen needs to state why they need to obtain or carry a concealed weapon. The
second amendment clearly states that every adult citizens has the right to bear arms. We don't have to state a need, or
reason why we want to have any weapon, or carry a concealed weapons. We can see that the state of New York and many other infringer states, are violating their citizens second amendment rights. This must come to an end. The second amendment right must not be infringed upon by the government. This is stated in the United States constitution. The right to form and maintain a State militia must not be infringed upon also.
To the best of my knowledge, Federal Laws have historically superseded State laws.

Forum List

Back