Suppose hillary loses and wants to contest the election?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
In debate 3 when trump said he may or may not contest the election results ("I'll keep you in suspense"), hillary immediately said "that's horrifying". If she loses, as now appears likely, will the public let her go back on her word and contest?

nice straw man but contesting the election is not the same as not accepting the results, something the average trump nazi is just too stupid to get

nice straw man but contesting the election is not the same as not accepting the results, something the average trump nazi is just too stupid to get
. They are one in the same dummy... lol

In debate 3 when trump said he may or may not contest the election results ("I'll keep you in suspense"), hillary immediately said "that's horrifying". If she loses, as now appears likely, will the public let her go back on her word and contest?

One would have to have a reason to do so. I can't see any reason she could give to complain about it besides blaming Russia which I'm sure will the the leftist theme the next four years of a Trump presidency.

• Banned
If the results are within 2% I have no problem with either candidate wanting a recount.

If she does, trump will throw those two words, "that's horrifying" in her face and what can she say?

Forum List

Back