Supporters raise $40K to help man who deflated ‘Baby Trump’ balloon

Of course you would cheer because you hate trump

The balloon can be repaired so the entire original value was not lost

I do not hate Trump and I would have cheered if some crazed Obama worshiper did the same sort of thing and gotten max time. It is the only way to discourage the next crazed worshiper from doing worse
I dont believe a word of that

Of course not, it goes against everything you party has told you to believe in. You must always obey the party...
No, what you say goes against everything I know about trump haters

I am not a Trump hater, I just do not like the man. But unlike Trump haters I can also give him credit when it is due...like for his two SCOTUS picks and his new rules making ti easier to get rid of dead weight in the Fed Govt workforce and his desire to pull out of the Middle East...just to name a few.

I also happen to dislike Obama even more than I do Trump, Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS ever in my opinion.

I do not fit into one of your pre-made boxes that the party told you everyone must fit in.

You gotta love it. The snowflakes just can't do anything these days.
Supporters of a man who knifed and deflated a diaper-clad “Baby Trump” balloon so the president would not see it during his visit to watch a University of Alabama football game have raised almost $40,000 to pay his legal fees.

A GoFundMe page created Saturday asks for donations to help Hoyt Deau Hutchinson, 32, “pay legal fees and restitutions” for the balloon had raised $39,641 as of Monday afternoon. The goal for fundraiser was initially set at $6,000.

Hutchinson allegedly cut an 8-foot-long gash into the back of the giant inflatable, which depicted a bright orange Trump donning a diaper and clutching a cell phone.

He was arrested and charged with felony first-degree criminal mischief after fleeing the crime scene in his hometown of Tuscaloosa, where a group of protesters had inflated the balloon for a demonstration at Monnish Park.
Great,just think of all the flip flops and toothbrushes he can buy with his fat commissary!

Supporters of a man who knifed and deflated a diaper-clad “Baby Trump” balloon so the president would not see it during his visit to watch a University of Alabama football game have raised almost $40,000 to pay his legal fees.

A GoFundMe page created Saturday asks for donations to help Hoyt Deau Hutchinson, 32, “pay legal fees and restitutions” for the balloon had raised $39,641 as of Monday afternoon. The goal for fundraiser was initially set at $6,000.

Hutchinson allegedly cut an 8-foot-long gash into the back of the giant inflatable, which depicted a bright orange Trump donning a diaper and clutching a cell phone.

He was arrested and charged with felony first-degree criminal mischief after fleeing the crime scene in his hometown of Tuscaloosa, where a group of protesters had inflated the balloon for a demonstration at Monnish Park.

Amazing how many people are willing to set the law aside so they can show support for their party, because the party is all that matters.
Standard cops have set with their treatment of antifa.....oooooops.

yep, but you are an old fart eaten from the inside out with hate...you will be gone long before I even think about retiring.

45 isn’t that old, and the Hate fuels e every day. Don’t count your chickens yet. I might have a nice pair of gator skin boots before I go. ;)

I am not a Trump hater, I just do not like the man. But unlike Trump haters I can also give him credit when it is due...like for his two SCOTUS picks and his new rules making ti easier to get rid of dead weight in the Fed Govt workforce and his desire to pull out of the Middle East...just to name a few.

I also happen to dislike Obama even more than I do Trump, Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS ever in my opinion.

I do not fit into one of your pre-made boxes that the party told you everyone must fit in.
So you hate all presidents since who?

Eisenhower?

Reagan?

Will you hate any of the democrat candidates should one of them get elected in 2020?

The charge seems excessive

the charge is based upon the cost of the item that was destroyed. It is a simple thing. I would cheer if the got the 10 years max that he can get.
The cost of the item is about $200. You think that justifies a 10 year prison sentence?

Golfing Gator,

But if you are as presented that makes you not the worst lib in captivity

So you hate all presidents since who?

Eisenhower?

Reagan?

Will you hate any of the democrat candidates should one of them get elected in 2020?

You have a real problem with reading compression, have you thought about going back and getting your GED, they have classes to help with that.

I do not hate anyone, not even my ex-wife.

Hate takes effort and caring...neither of those come into play with politicians.

I am a small government, no deficit spending type of guy. So, the last really good POTUS was the last conservative president..Calvin Coolidge.

As for the current pack of Dems, they all seem even worse than Obama was, and that is a pretty damn low bar.

My only desire is that the Senate and the White House are controlled by different parties. That is the best possible outcome for the nation. Does not really matter which is which.

Forum List

Back