Supporters raise $300K for salon owner accused of 'setting up' Pelosi.

Democrat voters have threatened her out of her business and her home. The Governor of South Dakota invited her to relocate there.

She didn't have to go on Fox news, but she is a tramper. Have you heard what rioters have done to Pelosi' home?

You create your destiny. Instead she could of asked Pelosi why she was not wearing a mask, that is what the roar is about isn't it, wearing a mask. The owner of the salon had been taking clients since the end of April , maybe she should pack up and move to SD, because she broke the law in CA.

Last edited:
Democrat voters have threatened her out of her business and her home. The Governor of South Dakota invited her to relocate there.
She should go! I'm sure her plastic face and injected lips, and died blonde hair, will fit right in! :rolleyes:

Pelosi doesn't have colored blonde hair .... :)

Maine has not enacted severe shutdowns like California has.

On top of that, I've not seen where elected officials in Maine have broke the rules of a shutdown in order to get a 'wash and blow'; something the commoners in Cali are denied.

Why is pelosi and Lightfoot allowed to violate their city/county/state shitdowns with zero ramifications?

How are they showing a good example of leadership and citizenship?

I'm stunned by the 'wash and blow.'
Nancy can't wash and blow dry her own dang hair?

She should go! I'm sure her plastic face and injected lips, and died blonde hair, will fit right in! :rolleyes:

Pelosi doesn't have colored blonde hair .... :)

Maine has not enacted severe shutdowns like California has.

On top of that, I've not seen where elected officials in Maine have broke the rules of a shutdown in order to get a 'wash and blow'; something the commoners in Cali are denied.

Why is pelosi and Lightfoot allowed to violate their city/county/state shitdowns with zero ramifications?

How are they showing a good example of leadership and citizenship?

I'm stunned by the 'wash and blow.'
Nancy can't wash and blow dry her own dang hair?
:lol: Pelosi wouldn't fit in South Dakota either!!! :)

Pelosi called the salon for an appointment because Salons were opening to the public on the following Tuesday, for outside service...

She was told by the salon stylist or front desk appointment Booker that Salons were legally allowed to work 1 customer at a time, inside the salon, and they had an opening on Monday. Pelosi said she foolishly believed it was okay for this 1 person at a time rule...

She took the Monday appt.

She was not wearing her mask, coming out of the Shampoo station room, because she had just had her hair washed...

That is the security tape cut that we got to see.

Not the other security camera shots of her coming in, or her getting her hair cut, or on the way in to the shampoo washing room, where she was wearing her mask.

Turns out, the Salon owner, had been breaking the State law since April, and allowing 1 customer at a time, inside her salon, and the security cameras in her joint, is all the evidence needed, to slap her with a fine, according to a whistleblower....

Whether what happened was her every intention or not, the word "No" could've been said to her by Mrs. Pelosi, but it wasn't. In other words, why should she suffer because of what someone else decided to go and do?

God bless you and the salon owner always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back