Support for trump in 2024 drops 20 points since December

And yet the Insurrection Party still bows to him...even traveling to Florida to get his blessings and support. The Insurrection Party is at a crossroads. Either return to a conservative, fiscally responsible party...or stay with the conspiracy theory, trump loving, Insurrectionist party that they are now.

Republicans can keep the crazy but they'll lose the sane conservatives, the corporations, and the big money donors. Because business needs stability, sanity, and sound governance in order to prosper. You can't make long term plans for expansion, growth, and capital investment, if your supplies lines or markets are going to be disrupted by tariff's because the President's ego needs to dominate the news cycle.
When a political party abandons conservative and established principles for a man that they consider near messiah...they have problems. Especially after that man encouraged an insurrection against the government.

The insurrection party has no honor only personal gain in mind.
gee,do you think the other party is any different?....

The NON-insurrection party?

Uhhh yyyeaah....
yea they dont want personal gain.....they have you were they want you pogo.....

And where's that, not wanting insurrections? again uhhh yyyyeaaah.
do the democrats like the other party want personal gain or not?...

Nobody brought up "democrats [sic]" Harry. Try to keep up.
maybe its you that needs to keep up.....we all know who the other party is....

Harry.....

Sit down, and watch carefully.

Now count up, nine posts, to the point where this started.

Here, I'll quote it verbatim:

See it?

Now then Harry, what does that say? Does it say "the Democratic Party"? Does it say "the Republican Party"?
No Harry. It says, quote, "the insurrection party".

Now Harry, you then followed that with, quote:

Now then Harry.... if you have an insurrection party, and you just suggested there's a "the other party", then what would that other party be? It cannot ALSO be the insurrection party, because then there would be TWO insurrection parties. So if you're suggesting there's an alternative "other" to the insurrection party, it would be called................................................................................................................ what?
quit playing stupid pogo you know who that other party is...

Yes. "The NON-insurrection party". As I said IN THE FIRST PLACE. :banghead:

Are you claiming that being for, and being against, insurrection, ARE THE SAME THING?

Who do YOU think the opposite of "insurrection party" is Harry?
This oughta be good.
that sure isnt the democrats [sic] .....but the party i was talking about above though was the democrats [sic] ....they do have personal gain in mind..

Once AGAIN Harry --- read it this time --- there was no mention of either "democrats [sic]" or "Republicans", both of which btw are proper names and thus get capital letters.

But neither of those was mentioned, was it.

NO Harry, the entity mentioned was, for the THIRD TIME NOW ---- "the insurrection party". That is, that group of political people which believes in insurrection.

That is NOT "democrats" even with a capital D. It is not "Republicans".
It is the "insurrection party". Exactly as it says.

NOW, Harry ------- WHAT would be the opposite of "the insurrection party"? Hm?

We'll do this for as long as it takes.
are you trying to take deans place here?....you are doing a terrible job.....and yea we will be here as long as you want.....moon said....The insurrection party has no honor only personal gain in mind.......we all know he was talking about the republican party....and i said ...do you think the other party is any different?....meaning the democrats....sorry pogo your party aint much better....

"We all know" no such thing Harry. "What you choose to plug in" is in no way "what we all know", K?

Maybe you're completely clueless about what's actually happening in the world while you obsess with attacking posters rather than points, but what HAS been happening is a giant schism WITHIN the Republican Party, between the "insurrection party" -- those who did it and/or continue to shill for it, the Cruzes, the Hawleys, the Brookses, the Boeberts.... and those who still have enough integrity to honor the Oath they took to the Constitution --- the Cheneys, the Sasses, the Kinzingers, the George Wills, etc. If you have to look those names up because they're not USMB posters, well then you've got considerable homework to do.

THAT's what "the insurrection party" means Harry. That section of opportunistic seditionistas who see no conflict in overthrowing the United States government by force in spite of that Oath they can't remember.

Unless you're somehow muddling in the clueless belief that the entire Republican Party is solidly united behind the idea of storming the Capitol, planting bombs, constructing nooses and clocking police with fire extinguishers and completely oblivious to the fact that there's a full-blown internecine "civil war" going on entirely within the Republican Party. You must have missed how Liz Cheney got her leadership position challenged simply because she followed that Oath. You must have missed the Insurrection Party's Matt Gaetz running up to Wyoming (from freaking Florida) to campaign to remove her from office even though that election is two years away. You must have totally blinked when the Nebraska state Republican Party acted to CENSURE their own Senator for doing the same thing. You must have been staring into space when the state Republican Party of AridZona did the same thing to three people two of which don't even hold an office. You must have slept through that day that Rump sat on the phone and tried to shake down the Georgia Sec of State to "find" more votes for him.

ALL of those people named above are Republicans, Harry.

ALL of this flew right over your head while you were fixated on what "Jones" was doing here, huh Harry?

Uhhh yyyeaah....

Harry.....

See it?

Now then Harry, what does that say? Does it say "the Democratic Party"? Does it say "the Republican Party"?

Now then Harry.... if you have an insurrection party, and you just suggested there's a "the other party", then what would that other party be? It cannot ALSO be the insurrection party, because then there would be TWO insurrection parties. So if you're suggesting there's an alternative "other" to the insurrection party, it would be called................................................................................................................ what?

Are you claiming that being for, and being against, insurrection, ARE THE SAME THING?

This oughta be good.
that sure isnt the democrats [sic] .....but the party i was talking about above though was the democrats [sic] ....they do have personal gain in mind..

Once AGAIN Harry --- read it this time --- there was no mention of either "democrats [sic]" or "Republicans", both of which btw are proper names and thus get capital letters.

NO Harry, the entity mentioned was, for the THIRD TIME NOW ---- "the insurrection party". That is, that group of political people which believes in insurrection.

are you trying to take deans place here?....you are doing a terrible job.....and yea we will be here as long as you want.....moon said....The insurrection party has no honor only personal gain in mind.......we all know he was talking about the republican party....and i said ...do you think the other party is any different?....meaning the democrats....sorry pogo your party aint much better....

"We all know" no such thing Harry. "What you choose to plug in" is in no way "what we all know", K?

Maybe you're completely clueless about what's actually happening in the world while you obsess with attacking posters rather than points, but what HAS been happening is a giant schism WITHIN the Republican Party, between the "insurrection party" -- those who did it and/or continue to shill for it, the Cruzes, the Hawleys, the Brookses, the Boeberts.... and those who still have enough integrity to honor the Oath they took to the Constitution --- the Cheneys, the Sasses, the Kinzingers, the George Wills, etc. If you have to look those names up because they're not USMB posters, well then you've got considerable homework to do.

THAT's what "the insurrection party" means Harry. That section of opportunistic seditionistas who see no conflict in overthrowing the United States government by force in spite of that Oath they can't remember.

Unless you're somehow muddling in the clueless belief that the entire Republican Party is solidly united behind the idea of storming the Capitol, planting bombs, constructing nooses and clocking police with fire extinguishers and completely oblivious to the fact that there's a full-blown internecine "civil war" going on entirely within the Republican Party. You must have missed how Liz Cheney got her leadership position challenged simply because she followed that Oath. You must have missed the Insurrection Party's Matt Gaetz running up to Wyoming (from freaking Florida) to campaign to remove her from office even though that election is two years away. You must have totally blinked when the Nebraska state Republican Party acted to CENSURE their own Senator for doing the same thing. You must have been staring into space when the state Republican Party of AridZona did the same thing to three people two of which don't even hold an office. You must have slept through that day that Rump sat on the phone and tried to shake down the Georgia Sec of State to "find" more votes for him.

ALL of this flew right over your head while you were fixated on what "Jones" was doing here, huh Harry?
jones?.....i was replying to moon,was jones here too?..........if what i said to moon upsets you this much pogo,i cant wait for the next time i say something you cant handle....lol...

Uhhh yyyeaah....

Harry.....

See it?

This oughta be good.

jones?.....i was replying to moon,was jones here too?..........if what i said to moon upsets you this much pogo,i cant wait for the next time i say something you cant handle....lol...

No Harry, you were replying to me. Where I said, "The NON-insurrection party?" Then you went off to this tangent about "personal gain" and "democrats [sic]", neither of which have anything to do with the original idea of "the insurrection party".

Don't try to sit here and snow job me. I know snow.

I just threw "Jones" out there because two-thirds of all your posts seem to somehow be about "Jones". So it was a high probability.

Last edited:

Uhhh yyyeaah....

Harry.....

See it?

This oughta be good.

No Harry, you were replying to me. Where I said, "The NON-insurrection party?" Then you went off to this tangent about "personal gain" and "democrats [sic]", neither of which have anything to do with the original idea of "the insurrection party".

I just threw "Jones" out there because two-thirds of all your posts seem to somehow be about "Jones". So it was a high probability.

no i was replying to moon...post no 7.....so dont try and snow job me....you dont know snow....and prove 2/3 of my posts are somehow about jones....you sure have a lot of shit to throw around pogo.....

Uhhh yyyeaah....

Harry.....

See it?

This oughta be good.

no i was replying to moon...post no 7.....so dont try and snow job me....you dont know snow....and prove 2/3 of my posts are somehow about jones....you sure have a lot of shit to throw around pogo.....

Hey, I can't explain it, all I know is when your name shows up the post usually has "Jones" in it instead of anything about the topic. Not for me to figure out why that is. :dunno:

And damn right I know snow. I was literally born in it and watching it right now. Just came in from snow driving, my favourite sport. I don't need to drive to Idyllwild, it's right here outside my door,

Uhhh yyyeaah....

Harry.....

See it?

This oughta be good.

Hey, I can't explain it, all I know is when your name shows up the post usually has "Jones" in it instead of anything about the topic. Not for me to figure out why that is. :dunno:

And damn right I know snow. I was literally born in it and watching it right now. Just came in from snow driving, my favourite sport. I don't need to drive to Idyllwild, it's right here outside my door,

i get on jones because he will say something about someone,but will never reply to someone when they reply to what he says about them....basically the guys a pussy....

Forum List

Back