Super Tuesday prediction for Republicans

BidenBeHiden

Jan 29, 2024
I predict that Trump will have around 1,000 delegates by March 6. It will be crystal clear that Haley will have a 0% chance of winning the nomination at that point, however I think she will more likely stay in as opposed to dropping out. Haley is so stupid that she would give herself a victory speech even if Trump was at 1214/1215 delegates and she still had less than 100. Her purpose is to be a saboteur after all and she's funded by Democrats and globalists.

I predict Trump will cheat Bigly and steal the election from Nikki Haley

I predict that Trump will have around 1,000 delegates by March 6. It will be crystal clear that Haley will have a 0% chance of winning the nomination at that point, however I think she will more likely stay in as opposed to dropping out. Haley is so stupid that she would give herself a victory speech even if Trump was at 1214/1215 delegates and she still had less than 100. Her purpose is to be a saboteur after all and she's funded by Democrats and globalists.
Some pundits on youtube were saying that Haley still has some hope because she could win the District of Columbia.

I mean...

Haley is so stupid that she would give herself a victory speech even if Trump was at 1214/1215 delegates and she still had less than 100.

If you are way behind in a race but the leader is badly wounded, you stay in to see if he drops out

Turnout for the GOP primary in Colorado exceeded that for the Democrat crime syndicate by over 20%, which is a good sign there; the backlash over their criminal efforts to illegally ban Trump resulted in yet another backfire against the vermin kiddie mutilators and baby killers.

Forum List

Back