Super spreader: amidst monkeypox emergency, San Francisco will hold gay kink festival

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Remember when violent riots and massive protests didn't spread Covid, but weddings and funerals did? This is the same thing.

The left doesn't give a shit about diseases, just their political value.

As of Monday, August 1, San Francisco has gone into a state of emergency to do with monkeypox, per Mayor London Breed's declaration last week. One would not know it, though, considering the events still going on in the city that has experienced a particularly high amount of cases of a virus predominantly affecting men with other men.

And yet the Folsom Street Fair, which is also known as Dore Alley, or Up Your Alley, will still take place on September 25.

Annie Vahnstein claims much went into the decision to not cancel it, though many aren't buying it, judging from some of the replies to her tweet.

It's almost like they want this disease to spread as quickly as possible to scare people

oh no.gif

Remember when violent riots and massive protests didn't spread Covid, but weddings and funerals did? This is the same thing.

As of Monday, August 1, San Francisco has gone into a state of emergency to do with monkeypox, per Mayor London Breed's declaration last week. One would not know it, though, considering the events still going on in the city that has experienced a particularly high amount of cases of a virus predominantly affecting men with other men.

And yet the Folsom Street Fair, which is also known as Dore Alley, or Up Your Alley, will still take place on September 25.

Annie Vahnstein claims much went into the decision to not cancel it, though many aren't buying it, judging from some of the replies to her tweet.
This is how monkeypox got started, remember? Spain had a homosexual kink festival. I remember because I had to look it up!! It was about wearing leather and what-not, an event to ----------- "link up." After that monkeypox was diagnosed and started spreading worldwide.

Must have been a popular venue.

Either this or the war with China Biden/Pelosi are starting will be their cover for manipulating the election.

Yeah..............they know the Red Wave is coming, and they are going to be pulling every underhanded, corrupt, evil, vile, and despicable anti-human scenario they can come up with.

I've been to SF a couple of times. Aside from really old, really classic architectural buildings there......and the animals at the wharf............it's literally a shithole.

Only two kinds of people in Mexifornia anyway...........those that want to rob you, and those that want to kill you.
Would really love if Mexifornia was like an Etch a Sketch..........we could just shake it and start all over.

Last edited:
The problem is when they spread it to the innocent children the left forces into contact with them.

The problem is touching stuff other people have touched.
I'm not a hypochondriac by any means, but since 2020, I keep 90% alcohol bottles in my apartment and in my vehicle.

I keep wetwipes wet with alcohol in my hand while shopping, and use a damp alcohol paper towel to clean my hands when I get in my vehicle after shopping. Then, when I get home, I wipe everything down with a damp paper towel with alcohol.

Just in case Hitlery sends out her goons to spray toxic stuff on products on store shelves. Well, you never know with what that psycho demon is gonna do.

Do degenerate bum stabbers are going to spread a nasty disease among themselves.

Zero fucks given.

The issue is if this thing mutates into something 1) more virulent and/or 2) with a higher mortality.

More person to person contact gives it a chance to do the RNA mix mamba, and unlike coronaviruses, this one could go to more of a problem then less.

Smallpox had to come from somewhere.

Romans 1:26-27

English Standard Version

26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
what's that mean right there...highlighted. do you think it might be a warning??

It's kinda like Sodom and Gomorra holding a fire ball festival.

The issue is if this thing mutates into something 1) more virulent and/or 2) with a higher mortality.

More person to person contact gives it a chance to do the RNA mix mamba, and unlike coronaviruses, this one could go to more of a problem then less.

Smallpox had to come from somewhere.
This is EXACTLY what I think. Certainly it is related to s****pox, and certainly it is different from any African monkeypox, and did not show up there: it showed up in Spain, at that kink homosexual festival. I worry that it is in fact a form of s****pox, which if it gets started again the world dies, and not "monkeypox" at all.

Thanx.

Romans 1:26-27​

English Standard Version​

26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
what's that mean right there...highlighted. do you think it might be a warning??
It's been known forever that "the great innoculum" as a doctor once described the penis, is a major disease factor and that therefore homosexuality must be discouraged, like cannabalism and incest, which also cause terrible disease problems. Now we're celebrating and encouraging homosexuality and having big "kink festivals" for them to all ---- get together. So surprise!! Terrible disease zips around the world! :102:

Huge loads of infected semen will be shooting up asses everywhere. It will be glorious.

They should just collect a bunch of infected semen and have all these dudes line up, drop their pants, spread their cheeks, and just let the FDSF just shoot all that semen in right at their assholes with fire hoses.

Forum List

Back