Super Bowl thread - Predictions and trash talk

I predict I will turn it on and wonder why the hell haven't they started yet, and then come back seemingly a half hour later and it will be the post-game show....just like every other year.

I am surprised no one has posted one yet.

I think the Eagle will win, by a good margin. Their defense can play, and the offense is full of weapons. The biggest of which is Jalen Hurts.

I’m not really a fan of either team, but from what I’ve seen this year, Philly should take this. Wont be easy though. I make it a one score game.

Look up which QBs have 3,000+ yards passing, 700+ yards rushing, 20+ passing TDs and 10+ rushing TDs, and fewer than 10 interceptions, all in one season.

Actually, there is only one QB to do that.
stats mean nothing when one game is on the table,,, stats are for seasons,

I still can’t forgive the chiefs for beating my Vikings in SuperBowl III

Am I allowed to say………

BURN IN HELL KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Maybe I need to stop and reflect some before posting?

I still can’t forgive the chiefs for beating my Vikings in SuperBowl III

Am I allowed to say………

BURN IN HELL KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Maybe I need to stop and reflect some before posting?
No...they are a protected minority

Look up which QBs have 3,000+ yards passing, 700+ yards rushing, 20+ passing TDs and 10+ rushing TDs, and fewer than 10 interceptions, all in one season.

Actually, there is only one QB to do that.
That’s a cool story and Jalen is a very talented QB but he’s not nearly as talented as Mahomes Is. The Eagles are the better team, they have the better OL, DL LBs Secondary, WR corps etc, they do not have the better QB.

That’s a cool story and Jalen is a very talented QB but he’s not nearly as talented as Mahomes Is. The Eagles are the better team, they have the better OL, DL LBs Secondary, WR corps etc, they do not have the better QB.

They have a QB that can work his offense very, very well. Yes, they are a team. Someone caught all those passes. Someone blocked for all those rushing yards.

I think the Eagle offense can out-perform Mahomes and his. Especially because of the Eagle defense.

They have a QB that can work his offense very, very well. Yes, they are a team. Someone caught all those passes. Someone blocked for all those rushing yards.

I think the Eagle offense can out-perform Mahomes and his. Especially because of the Eagle defense.
Yeah they are both teams. The Eagles are the better team. I would argue they are better at every position group than the Chiefs with the exception of QB. And the Chiefs still have a very good shot at winning.

Forum List

Back