Super Bowl Smell

Skeptic1959

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2020
Something just doesn't smell right about that NFC title game...seems to me the fix was in to get Tom Brady to the Super Bowl again and for the first time in history have a city hosting the Super Bowl having its team play in their own stadium. Questionable play calling, bad referee calls....Brady gets in again....seems to have a little stink to me...I won't be watching this game NO INTEREST at all...in fact what happened in 2020 has turned me off to all sports...all of them smell bad now...

Brady threw two fourth quarter interceptions. If anything, he seemed to want to throw the game

Something just doesn't smell right about that NFC title game...seems to me the fix was in to get Tom Brady to the Super Bowl again and for the first time in history have a city hosting the Super Bowl having its team play in their own stadium. Questionable play calling, bad referee calls....Brady gets in again....seems to have a little stink to me...I won't be watching this game NO INTEREST at all...in fact what happened in 2020 has turned me off to all sports...all of them smell bad now...
As Tom Brady would say, if you don't cheat you don't want to win bad enough.

LOL.

It was rigged, there was fraud. I demand 5 different rocounts and 60 court appeals. And then right after the SB, we all need to swamp the Police and install the Detroit Lions as the new Super Bowl Champions. I root for Detroit every year because I feel sorry for them. But I think we may had just found a way.:cul2:
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
you hurt the feelings of those three trollboys who gave you a thumbs down or laughing smiley Skeptic1959.

they play dodgeball with these pesky facts all the time below.the truth hurts.:abgg2q.jpg:

The fix has ALWAYS been there for brady in the playoffs everytime he went to the superbowl,everytime he won it as well they cant get around these pesky facts below,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:abgg2q.jpg:

:thankusmile:
it is so cool to see someone else here who is capable of critical thinking and thinking outside the box. these morons who watch the playoffs and superbowl cant grasp reality that Tom Brady has the refs in his pockets. when it happens in almost EVERY playoff game for decades where his team always gets the calls,the bad calls never go against his teams,and they ALWAYS go against the other teams at the most critical point in the game,,deflate gate,the tuck rule,the list goes on and on it is so obvious to any thinking person,the NFL kisses bradys ass. to dismiss all those dozens of times as just a coincidence it happens so often it becomes rediclous to dismiss them as coincidences. these dumbasses cant think outside the box and accept that reality.

Its POSSIBLE though this year they might have it fixed for the Rams to win it all. with pro football back in LA and LA not having pro football for so long,,the refs want LA to have a winner,that was why they rigged it a few years ago for them to go to the superbowl same as they have rigged it for decades for the patriots to get there and win so many superbowls ..

.so it will be either the Bucs or the Rams,that you can take to the bank.

all these pesky facts are going to hurt the feelings of the trollboys and i will soon start seeing their thumbs down or laughing smiley signs.:abgg2q.jpg:

Right EvMetro Fiero425 ?:up:

Last edited:
you hurt the feelings of those three trollboys who gave you thumbs down or laughing smiley Skeptic1959.

they play dodgeball with these pesky facts all the time below.the truth hurts.:abgg2q.jpg:

The fix has ALWAYS been there for brady in the playoffs everytime he went to the superbowl,everytime he won it as well they cant get around these pesky facts below,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:abgg2q.jpg:

:thankusmile:
it is so cool to see someone else here who is capable of critical thinking and thinking outside the box. these morons who watch the playoffs and superbowl cant grasp reality that Tom Brady has the refs in his pockets. when it happens in almost EVERY playoff game for decades where his team always gets the calls,the bad calls never go against his teams,and they ALWAYS go against the other teams at the most critical point in the game,,deflate gate,the tuck rule,the list goes on and on it is so obvious to any thinking person,the NFL kisses bradys ass. to dismiss all those dozens of times as just a coincidence it happens so often it becomes rediclous to dismiss them as coincidences. these dumbasses cant think outside the box and accept that reality.

Its POSSIBLE though this year they might have it fixed for the Rams to win it all. with pro football back in LA and LA not having pro football for so long,,the refs want LA to have a winner,that was why they rigged it a few years ago for them to go to the superbowl same as they have rigged it for decades for the patriots to get there and win so many superbowls ..

.so it will be either the Bucs or the Rams,that you can take to the bank.

all these pesky facts are going to hurt the feelings of the trollboys and i will soon start seeing their thumbs down or laughing smiley signs.:abgg2q.jpg:
St Louis Rams don’t have a chance

Forum List

Back