Sununu Trashes Senator Tim Scott

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
Governor Sununu called Tim Scott disrespectful for not supporting Nikki Haley. Sununu is out of touch with the average GOP voter.

Governor Sununu called Tim Scott disrespectful for not supporting Nikki Haley. Sununu is out of touch with the average GOP voter.

Yeah sorry, Chris. We all know that when the time comes, you're going to bow, kiss the ring, and endorse Trump. To save whatever political career you might have left. His drivel means nothing.

So is Nikki. A MAGA acquaintance of mine belongs to a social club where Nikki would not be allowed to sit at the bar. They`re allowed in the bar but they must be willing to humiliate themselves. These guys are solid MAGAs that would never vote for a woman president. Yes, my friend is an idiot.

Chris' daddy was a GHW Bush buttboy-chief of staff. He was a neocon, globalist, open border, big government, big spending dweeb, free trader and hater of the American worker, trickle down robber baron whose advise helped assure that Bush didn't get reelected. (read my lips, no new taxes). I think he was the author of the NWO philosophy which sent Americans to the back of the bus. With such a fucked up daddy, Chris had no choice but to turn out to be the lowlife elitist that he is. No thanks. Back to MAGA.

That piece of shit is not one of us.... it's one of them, and much more of a problem than the typical child molesting bidophile.

Haley appointed Scott to the Senate. He's there because of her.

More of a reason to like Tim Scott.

So because of that, he should support her rather than the candidate he recognizes will be better for this country?
No, he's supporting Trump because he wants a political future and to possibly run again in 2028. He supports Haley, and his days in politics are numbered.

Governor Sununu called Tim Scott disrespectful for not supporting Nikki Haley. Sununu is out of touch with the average GOP voter. [my italics]
Very likely. The “average” GOP voter is a MAGA Trump supporter, about to make a terrible mistake in supporting the unprincipled criminal demagogue who tried to steal the last election.
That's what you call a man with integrity AND brains. MAGA
This is nonsense. It is a brainless move to support Trump, the “MAGA” candidate — even if you are fed up with most Democratic Party policies. Those who believe in “MAGA” are not voting for Conservatism but for a dangerous form of authoritarian reactionary populism, which has no precedent in American history, except perhaps in the 19th century “Know Nothing” Movement.

Of course many will vote for Trump even while noting many of his faults, thinking that there are still plenty of U.S. institutions that can limit any damage he might cause when he again breaks laws or acts criminally in a second term. Personally I doubt that— if he is elected — normal institutional guardrails will be sufficient this time around to fence Trump in. In any case we should not take this chance.

We have seen that there were precious few in the Republican Party who risked their political careers by frankly and consistently opposing Trump, including many who knew better all along.

Especially if Repubs win control of Congress in 2024, there will be few forces outside of the “Trump Party” able to oppose him. Trump remains an existential danger to the U.S. Republic, to our real interests and to the interests of our longtime allies. His election would be a gift to authoritarians like Putin & XiJinping — who he openly admires — and strongly weaken democratic and personal freedom everywhere.

Last edited:
So is Nikki. A MAGA acquaintance of mine belongs to a social club where Nikki would not be allowed to sit at the bar. They`re allowed in the bar but they must be willing to humiliate themselves. These guys are solid MAGAs that would never vote for a woman president. Yes, my friend is an idiot.

Like any non SJW going into a hip happening bar or club in any blue shithole city.

Very likely. The “average” GOP voter is a MAGA Trump supporter, about to make a terrible mistake in supporting the unprincipled criminal demagogue who tried to steal the last election.

This is nonsense. It is a brainless move to support Trump, the “MAGA” candidate — even if you are fed up with most Democratic Party policies. Those who believe in “MAGA” are not voting for Conservatism but for a dangerous form of authoritarian reactionary populism, which has no precedent in American history, except perhaps in the 19th century “Know Nothing” Movement.

Of course many will vote for Trump even while noting many of his faults, thinking that there are still plenty of U.S. institutions that can limit any damage he might cause when he again breaks laws or acts criminally in a second term. Personally I doubt that if elected normal institutional guardrails will be sufficient this time around to fence Trump in. In any case we should not take this chance.

We have seen that there were precious few in the Republican Party who risked their political careers by frankly and consistently opposing Trump, including many who knew better all along.

Especially if Repubs win control of Congress in 2024, there will be few forces outside of the “Trump Party” able to oppose him. Trump remains an existential danger to the U.S. Republic, to our real interests and to the interests of our longtime allies. His election would be a gift to authoritarians like Putin & XiJinping — who he openly admires — and strongly weaken democratic and personal freedom everywhere.
Trump has the respect of our adversaries unlike senile Joe.

Of course many will vote for Trump even while noting many of his faults, thinking that there are still plenty of U.S. institutions that can limit any damage he might cause when he again breaks laws or acts criminally in a second term. Personally I doubt that if elected normal institutional guardrails will be sufficient this time around to fence Trump in. In any case we should not take this chance.

Gore and Kerry and so many others. Traitors to the United States of America.

Forum List

Back