Sunni thinks his wife is property

starzl.jpg

Remember this Avatar Sunni Man?.

You used to change them while in discussion with me when I was a newbie and had first come.

Death camps, etc. etc.

I remember because I caught them. Want some more?

So, yes, you are a bit of a special person to me.

Sue me. I've a lawyer on this forum.

:thup:

you should team up with si modo, maybe you two together can finally turn a poster of a message board in to the authoritays.

I get that you have a hard-on for Sunni. What does that have to do with Sunni's post about his wife?

Clearly you sure desire to stand for him rather than let him stand for himself. So, seems to me that Sunni Man's views on women are that they are property to be used.

So, I say he uses you and that you (and other women he grooms here) are my reason for the comparison.

He jabs and hides and you (and...) come to protect him.

I'm just showing it so that others can see it even if you refuse to or disagree.

They can make their own minds up. :thup:

starzl.jpg

You used to change them while in discussion with me when I was a newbie and had first come.

Death camps, etc. etc.

you should team up with si modo, maybe you two together can finally turn a poster of a message board in to the authoritays.

And you are 'shoulding' all over yourself.

5 Steps To Stop Shoulding All Over Yourself

I get that you have a hard-on for Sunni. What does that have to do with Sunni's post about his wife?

Clearly you sure desire to stand for him rather than let him stand for himself. So, seems to me that Sunni Man's views on women are that they are property to be used.

So, I say he uses you and that you (and other women he grooms here) are my reason for the comparison.

He jabs and hides and you (and...) come to protect him.

I'm just showing it so that others can see it even if you refuse to or disagree.

They can make their own minds up. :thup:

Your posting smacks of sour grapes.

Or maybe just the authoritah.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVHNylH1Mk]YouTube - ‪Respect My Authoritah!‬‏[/ame]

starzl.jpg

Death camps, etc. etc.

And you are 'shoulding' all over yourself.

5 Steps To Stop Shoulding All Over Yourself

you should find another hobby, ropey.

takes screenshots of sunni man's avatar. hahahah

I always thought that when you were married you become each others "property" so to speak. But what do I know?

I always thought that when you were married you become each others "property" so to speak. But what do I know?

I believe that most married couples see it that way.

But if I Muslim expresses the same thing.

The Islamphobic haters come out in droves. :doubt:

Terms like, 'you belong to me' are metaphorical in nature. They do not indicate that a person thinks his/her spouse is personal property. Personal property can be bought, sold, bartered, etc. That is not what those metaphorical romanticisms mean. If they meant that to you and islam, then someone should come out in droves and try to fix it before your women rise up and strike you down. And in the modern world that is quite likely.

BTW: What is she doing now? Giving you a foot massage?

Last edited:
Terms like, 'you belong to me' are metaphorical in nature. They do not indicate that a person thinks his/her spouse is personal property. Personal property can be bought, sold, bartered, etc. That is not what those metaphorical romanticisms mean. If they meant that to you and islam, then someone should come out in droves and try to fix it before your women rise up and strike you down. And in the modern world that is quite likely.

If I ask her to she would.

Would you not do the same for your spouse if asked?

[Terms like, 'you belong to me' are metaphorical in nature. They do not indicate that a person thinks his/her spouse is personal property. Personal property can be bought, sold, bartered, etc. That is not what those metaphorical romanticisms mean. If they meant that to you and islam, then someone should come out in droves and try to fix it before your women rise up and strike you down. And in the modern world that is quite likely.

They are metaphorical in Sunni's case, as well. His wife can't be bought, bartered or sold, though she could choose to leave and/or give herself to someone else. Thus, she isn't actually property.

FWIW, I am a huge stickler about fidelity. My ex was a chronic cheater, and I wouldn't tolerate it in my current guy. His body (sexually speaking) belongs to me, and mine belongs to him. I consider his sexuality my property, as mine is his. Were he to share what belongs to me with someone else, it would end our relationship, as I think it would for most of you.

Would you not do the same for your spouse if asked?

Yes, but only because he has really sexy feet. If they were gross, I'd force him to get regular pedicures.

When it comes to men and their feet.

Muslim men generally had the cleanest feet of anybody.

Because we pray barefoot five times per day at the mosque.

Foot-hygiene is a part of Islamic etiquette. :cool:

[Terms like, 'you belong to me' are metaphorical in nature. They do not indicate that a person thinks his/her spouse is personal property. Personal property can be bought, sold, bartered, etc. That is not what those metaphorical romanticisms mean. If they meant that to you and islam, then someone should come out in droves and try to fix it before your women rise up and strike you down. And in the modern world that is quite likely.

They are metaphorical in Sunni's case, as well. His wife can't be bought, bartered or sold, though she could choose to leave and/or give herself to someone else. Thus, she isn't actually property.

FWIW, I am a huge stickler about fidelity. My ex was a chronic cheater, and I wouldn't tolerate it in my current guy. His body (sexually speaking) belongs to me, and mine belongs to him. I consider his sexuality my property, as mine is his. Were he to share what belongs to me with someone else, it would end our relationship, as I think it would for most of you.

Interesting take. Is that in your marriage contract? Do you have a prenup to that effect? If it is not in writing, 'considering' is all you can do with it.

A marriage contract gives one the right to have sex with their spouse, but it does not give you that right in any particular quantity or at any particular time. That is where the rub comes often times with married couples who are not sexual equals.

Forum List

Back