Sunni Man flees Global Warming

Go to the beach....open a sun umbrella .....read a book.....enjoy!!!!! :04:
I have a nice pair of Leupold brand 8x30 binoculars that I take to the beach and watch the pelicans flying over the water looking for fish, dolphins leaping out of the water, and the people on fishing boats and container ships as they sail past. ... :cool:

Last edited:
I have a nice pair of Leupold brand 8x30 binoculars that I take to the beach and watch the pelicans flying over the water looking for fish, dolphins leaping out of the water, and the people on fishing boats and container ships as they sail past. ... :cool:

....a breeze blowing gently ....the warm sun.....dolphins and seagulls and pelicans.... people going about happily enjoying themselves....and...... a very cool drink by your side! what else do you need from life???:2up: :10: :wink_2:

3n8a6e.gif

I recently escaped another New England global warming winter and rented a beach house on the gulf coast "Red Neck Riviera" along the Alabama/Florida border.

I didn't feel like shoveling that white global warming powder off my car and driveway again this year.

This is the beach view from my 2nd floor balcony.
Just across the road is the areas famous white sand beaches and emerald waters of the northern Gulf Coast. ... :cool:

View attachment 302459

I'm jealous. It's raining/sleeting and abnormally January in WV.

Are you anticipating some melanin enhancing activities?

I recently escaped another New England global warming winter and rented a beach house on the gulf coast "Red Neck Riviera" along the Alabama/Florida border.

I didn't feel like shoveling that white global warming powder off my car and driveway again this year.

Just across the road is the areas famous white sand beaches and emerald waters of the northern Gulf Coast. ... :cool:

View attachment 302459

You go, boy!!!

just make sure you keep em pointed toward the water

Winter is not so bad. Spent yesterday on a local lake ice fishing and a few beers. Used our snowmobiles and portable fish house.
Lots of trucks and wheeled fish houses were being towed out on lake. Who would imagine that you can drive on a lake with all this "catastrophic" warming going on.

View attachment 302459

I wish I were somewhere warm this winter with no white stuff. My husband does the driveway.
That’s probably because the driveway is more attractive than you.

Forum List

Back