'Suicidal' Political Correctness Run Amuck

It appears that the left elite have a death wish...not for themselves, but for the rest of us.

Why the rush to judgment to declare it a terrorist attack?

Why not gather the facts first?

I think a bomb going off is evidence of a terror attack, if not the definition thereof.

Call me old fashioned.

I think a bomb going off is evidence of a terror attack, if not the definition thereof.

Call me old fashioned.

I don't think anyone questions whether it was terror

The rush to judgment is on immediately screaming..Radical Islam!

We do not know the reasons yet, nobody has taken credit

Could be foreign or domestic, could be for another gripe, could be a copycat, could be a lone wolf vs an organized terror group

Why not wait to find out before we attach ;labels?

You really can't fix this kind of 'Stupid'

NYPD Calls Manhattan Explosion That Injured 29 ‘Intentional’; ‘No Evidence’ of Terrorism'
NYPD Calls Manhattan Explosion That Injured 29 ‘Intentional’; ‘No Evidence’ of Terrorism

If you don't have the balls or brains to call it what it is you're going to LOSE!

Okay, so you believe it was terrorism. Do you have any evidence?
1. Read the definitions of terrorism above.

2. Are you saying explosive backpacks and pressure cookers filled with ball-bearings and nails do NOT constitute a 'terrorist attack'? The victims of the Boston marathon Bombing would probably disagree with you.

3. There was an FBI terrorist alert last week for just this

4. Barry's buddy Bill Ayers bombed his own country, killing cops - are you saying one has to be a foreigner or 'Islamic Extremist' to be a terrorist. Does that mean McVeigh & the OKC bombing was not a terrorist attack?

I guess I am amazed that anyone can NOT see / admit this was a terrorist attack.

2. Are you saying explosive backpacks and pressure cookers filled with ball-bearings and nails do NOT constitute a 'terrorist attack'? The victims of the Boston marathon Bombing would probably disagree with you.

In and of themselves, no. And while it's a very natural first guess to suspect terrorism, I would still like to see evidence before resting on such a conclusion.

In and of themselves, no. And while it's a very natural first guess to suspect terrorism, I would still like to see evidence before resting on such a conclusion.
The evidence IS backpacks and pressure cookers filled with explosives, nails, and ball bearings....in multiple locations in NY and NJ...detonating...

What MORE do you need to come to the conclusion that these were 'terrorist' attacks?

Two days ago, when the linked article was written, they did not know as much as they know right now...and right now we don't know as much as we will by the end of this week...

HELLO? Anybody home?

You guys are WEIRD complaining about this as if it were important....go back to sleep, America is served better then.

Probably if it was not a Smith or Jones

Police Hunt for Ahmad Khan Rahami in Connection With Manhattan Bombing

Ahmad Khan Rahami

Which terrorist group is Mr Rahami linked to?
Was Mr Rahami a lone wolf or was the attack planned and financed from abroad

Why can't you tell me?

Probably because he was not caught yet?

The evidence IS backpacks and pressure cookers filled with explosives, nails, and ball bearings....in multiple locations in NY and NJ...detonating...

No, that is suspicion.

What MORE do you need to come to the conclusion that these were 'terrorist' attacks?

A determination of the responsible parties and evidence as to their actual motivations, for starters.

Probably if it was not a Smith or Jones

Police Hunt for Ahmad Khan Rahami in Connection With Manhattan Bombing

Ahmad Khan Rahami

Which terrorist group is Mr Rahami linked to?
Was Mr Rahami a lone wolf or was the attack planned and financed from abroad

Why can't you tell me?

Probably because he was not caught yet?

So you are claiming that his affiliations and motivations are not known yet?

Maybe we should wait until we know more

EASY:

SWIM:
No, that is suspicion.

THIS is where we MAJORLY disagree:

I see an unattended pressure cooker at a train station in NJ, and I see 'SUSPICION' of a possible terrorist device / attack...

I see several pressure cookers filled with explosives, nails, and ball bearings DETONATING, and I KNOW it is a terrorist attack. I just don't know who is responsible yet (maybe)... (Turns our I was right because that is what they are calling it)

YOU see several pressure cookers filled with explosives, nails, and ball bearings DETONATING, and YOU think it MIGHT be a terrorist attack (SUSPICION)...

------------------------------------------------------------------

EASY:

SWIM:
A determination of the responsible parties and evidence as to their actual motivations, for starters.

The ACT of detonating pressure cookers filled with explosives, nails, and ball bearings is a TERRORIST ACT, perpetrated by TERRORISTS....

IMHO you don't need to know WHO perpetrated the act or what their immediate intentions are / were to make that act a terrorist attack.

By your definition, it seems, the Boston Marathon attack was NOT a terrorist attack until they knew WHO and WHY. If they had NEVER found out WHO and WHY it would NEVER have been a 'TERRORIST ATTACK'.

Like I said, I whole-heartedly DISAGREE!

Affirmative action is killing us!

How?

Because people wont call Terrorism Terrorism quick enough!

How does that kill anyone?

YOU'RE KILLING ME!!

How is calling something names going to help us win something?
You have to be able to identify the enemy before you can go to war.

Every time an Islamic extremist attacks the US many people immediately identify it as Islamic EXTREMISM, a small SECT / PIECE of the Islamic 'world', NOT the entire Islamic world.

Liberals immediately respond by saying things like:

- All Muslims / Islam is not evil.
NO SHIT...we never said it was.

- Republicans want to wage war on all Muslims
NO...READ...Islamic Extremism! Identifying the small sect that is attacking us isolates exactly who we are at war with and ends the stupid Liberal BS about wanting to kill / wage war against all Muslims.

WHY do Liberals find it SO hard identifying the specific part, section, sect, etc of RADICAL ISLAM and calling it what it is?

Many Muslims have already spoken out against that small part of their faith, isolating it, condemning it. Why can't liberals?

How is calling something names going to help us win something?
You have to be able to identify the enemy before you can go to war.

Every time an Islamic extremist attacks the US many people immediately identify it as Islamic EXTREMISM, a small SECT / PIECE of the Islamic 'world', NOT the entire Islamic world.

Liberals immediately respond by saying things like:

- All Muslims / Islam is not evil.
NO SHIT...we never said it was.

- Republicans want to wage war on all Muslims
NO...READ...Islamic Extremism! Identifying the small sect that is attacking us isolates exactly who we are at war with and ends the stupid Liberal BS about wanting to kill / wage war against all Muslims.

WHY do Liberals find it SO hard identifying the specific part, section, sect, etc of RADICAL ISLAM and calling it what it is?

Many Muslims have already spoken out against that small part of their faith, isolating it, condemning it. Why can't liberals?

You forgot one thing about this theory. That if Obama wont call it whatever term du jour you want this time how is it we are at war with them now?

Just that fact alone proves you can go to war without calling it whatever new thing you dare people to call this

Forum List

Back