Suggestiong for this board? Segregation?

Thread summary:

Conservatives spend their days scouring the internet looking for insignificant reasons to be offended.

That's no way for a vertebrate to live, but conservatives prefer the perpetually outraged lifestyle.

Thread summary:

Conservatives spend their days scouring the internet looking for insignificant reasons to be offended.

That's no way for a vertebrate to live, but conservatives prefer the perpetually outraged lifestyle.

Liberal spend their days trying to defend the absurd and all they have for defense is insult and smear.

Another Side Of The Evergreen State College Story | HuffPost

There is always 2 sides to every story. Racism in the 60's was against blacks, whites hating anti segregation laws.
Ok, I read through the article and the subject of this thread was not mentioned that I saw.

So let me do this as a liberal would do it. I am fighting against racial inequality, if blacks and whites are equal, which they are, then why two opinion sections? Against segregation, which is clearly what having two opinion sections creates. You taking the other side means you are for racial inequality and for segregation.

Last edited:
You snowflakes done weeping your outrage at me yet, or would you like to cry it out some more?

I'm here for you. Let it all out. There, there. <pats hair>
Yeah, we are done, you can go away, far away.

Forum List

Back