Suggest A Name For The New Kittay

2_week-old_Female_Sphynx_%28Suki%29.jpg

So new the kyoot is still stuck to it.

"Wai u no leik mai burfdey soot?
Ay bring teh seksee bak baybee!"

friend of mine has 2 of them. normal expenses really. except their penchant for blankets and snuggly nature. Also, to buy one, just don't go for 'show' quality. they feel more like velvet and are cheaper by far.

they still look like little grumpy old men though.

Last edited:
I've always thought that Steven would be a good name for a cat.

And when people come over and say "how is little Stevie doing?", you could angrily correct them and say "THE CAT'S NAME IS STEVEN!"

Pics first, then names.

The kittay is hiding under my bed, and has been since we got home. I am worried she'll get thirsty but my child says this is normal and she'll come out eventually.....she sure was affectionate at the shelter. She looks like this (except prettier)......she's a one year old female that the shelter peeps called "Bella".....

Gray%20&%20White%20cat.jpg

Shes a cute and Bella suits her.

It's Sunday morning and I'm out of rep gas so I'll hit anyone I have missed later. BTW, any suggestions for getting the kittay to come out from under the bed? She did briefly this morning but ran back under almost immediately.

Catnip, mebbe?

deli ham or canned tuna.

trust me. If she's food motivated at all, she'll come out.

But if she came out a little already, close the door behind her, be quiet and let her explore.

Dustbunny is sounding better and better IMHO unless something in her personality twigs something more appropriate.

It's Sunday morning and I'm out of rep gas so I'll hit anyone I have missed later. BTW, any suggestions for getting the kittay to come out from under the bed? She did briefly this morning but ran back under almost immediately.

Catnip, mebbe?

CHRIST!!! Madeline!!!! What did you do to scare the shit outta this cat??? This isn't starting out well. What kinda pet is this gonna be if it runs and hides every time things get rocky?? This animal needs to learn to confront it's fears. Have you considered taking it on one of those survival treks?

Catnip, mebbe?

CHRIST!!! Madeline!!!! What did you do to scare the shit outta this cat??? This isn't starting out well. What kinda pet is this gonna be if it runs and hides every time things get rocky?? This animal needs to learn to confront it's fears. Have you considered taking it on one of those survival treks?

The babygirl says this is normal and will pass....that the kittay is just a tad disarranged by having been relocated to my house. Believe me, I ain't doing anything to frighten her.

We got it the first time Ozmar, so now that image is just blocked.

Forum List

Back