Suddenly "Journalists" Discover That There Is an Actual Cost to Economic Shutdown

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Learn to code.

Gannett announced Monday it is cutting pay and furloughing journalists at its newspapers across the country as ad revenue plunges during the coronavirus pandemic.
The publisher of more than 100 newspapers, including USA Today, the Detroit Free Press, The Columbus Dispatch and The Arizona Republic, is reportedly furloughing workers who make more than $38,000. Those employees will be subject to furloughs of one week per month in April, May and June, according to a tweet from investigative reporter Gregory Holman of the Springfield News-Leader in Missouri, a Gannett-owned paper.

Learn to code.

Gannett announced Monday it is cutting pay and furloughing journalists at its newspapers across the country as ad revenue plunges during the coronavirus pandemic.
The publisher of more than 100 newspapers, including USA Today, the Detroit Free Press, The Columbus Dispatch and The Arizona Republic, is reportedly furloughing workers who make more than $38,000. Those employees will be subject to furloughs of one week per month in April, May and June, according to a tweet from investigative reporter Gregory Holman of the Springfield News-Leader in Missouri, a Gannett-owned paper.

You need to think logically to code. I can just see these journalists screaming at their computers blaming Trump when their programs don't work.

Liberal Arts graduates are not known to be very bright....
Aye! I resemble that remark!
Sorry Duke......
Not your fault I didn't pursue a Masters in Engineering. I wanted to pursue The American Dream I saw my buddy living.

Wife, car+ motorcycle + work truck, couple kids, house..All from just working.

So that was it with school for me, and I went to work.
When hiring in my career I considered degrees nothing more than you can dedicate yourself and put up with BS. Field is only semi relevant.

Learn to code.

its worse than that,,seems the media is getting a bailout in the new stimulus..

Learn to code.

Nice!

Forum List

Back