Suddenly, I can no longer

• Banned
  • Banned
copy and paste images; what's up with that?
I believe they're onto you..................
???
It's just a joke. They KNOW you're conservative, so they MAY be f*cking with you.
It's actually started working again....... this is weird.
Good! Maybe they're NOT onto you...................
Well it ain't like I'm hiding, lol

How are you putting them into the post editor? As attachments or dropping them into an image frame?
Just copy and paste into the text box...... it stopped working for awhile, and then started up again.
I say again, weird.

It won't always link if you literally "drop it" in the text box.. To be safe -- go up to the edit bar -- choose the picture box -- hit the "clip" icon -- and paste in there.. Diff is resizing and format conversions that the "picture box" does...

How are you putting them into the post editor? As attachments or dropping them into an image frame?
Just copy and paste into the text box...... it stopped working for awhile, and then started up again.
I say again, weird.

It won't always link if you literally "drop it" in the text box.. To be safe -- go up to the edit bar -- choose the picture box -- hit the "clip" icon -- and paste in there.. Diff is resizing and format conversions that the "picture box" does...
Thanks

I believe they're onto you..................
???
It's just a joke. They KNOW you're conservative, so they MAY be f*cking with you.
It's actually started working again....... this is weird.

More glitches on here than a hound dog has fleas.

i am not sure if it is the forum or someone higher up in liberal land.

Lately, I have been noticing I get disconnected from the net when i talk about racial matters.

What kind of person posts pictures?

76d0f8db5b2575acfffc865445a2ef23.jpeg

Forum List

Back