Stupid white girl rescued from Islamic State militants

We should be arming the Kurds with whatever they need
their women are killing ISIS. I read an article today off of facebook about them. Kurdish females taking out ISIS. Can't get anymore special than that.

Why am I not surprised that you get your news from facebook?
yeah it's funny how it works, you find news organizations and they post to facebook and give you stories that you can actually read. it is funny that a stupid fk like you wouldn't know how the tool works. It's on the internet and all. :lmao::lmao:

I'd fathom a guess that every news agency is in facebook. hahahah :lmao:

Was it Breitbart or The Blaze? :rolleyes:
WD Online

10325649_1991787757713304_6458814395859903535_n.jpg

Thank you for proving my point.

But to the far away Western media, Rehana symbolizes something very different: the difficulty of verification.

The problem with an angel such as Rehana is there is next to nothing about her that can be confirmed with a high degree of certainty.

Her story echoes wartime myths such as the Angels of Mons, which reportedly protected British soldiers in 1914, and other legendary figures like Lei Feng, the mostly made-up hero of Chinese communists under Chairman Mao.

Rehana the 'Angel of Kobani': Social Media Myths in the War Against Isis Terror

their women are killing ISIS. I read an article today off of facebook about them. Kurdish females taking out ISIS. Can't get anymore special than that.

Why am I not surprised that you get your news from facebook?
yeah it's funny how it works, you find news organizations and they post to facebook and give you stories that you can actually read. it is funny that a stupid fk like you wouldn't know how the tool works. It's on the internet and all. :lmao::lmao:

I'd fathom a guess that every news agency is in facebook. hahahah :lmao:

Was it Breitbart or The Blaze? :rolleyes:
WD Online

10325649_1991787757713304_6458814395859903535_n.jpg

Thank you for proving my point.

But to the far away Western media, Rehana symbolizes something very different: the difficulty of verification.

The problem with an angel such as Rehana is there is next to nothing about her that can be confirmed with a high degree of certainty.

Her story echoes wartime myths such as the Angels of Mons, which reportedly protected British soldiers in 1914, and other legendary figures like Lei Feng, the mostly made-up hero of Chinese communists under Chairman Mao.

Rehana the 'Angel of Kobani': Social Media Myths in the War Against Isis Terror
I proved what point of yours. It came in like does world news and all, all of the other news agencies. So not sure what your point is. I made mine.

Amazing how stupid some western women can be.
Why don't they just put a sign on themselves that tells the world they want to have all the western freedoms they have enjoyed all of their lives taken away ?

Stupid weak women of the west are the only ones who would live in a culture that treats them like property, and is dominated by misogynistic men who want them covered, and kept.

Fucking morons !

but, but, butttttttttttt Christians !

Swedish teenager rescued from Islamic State after 'going to Iraq with boyfriend'
Swedish 16-year-old girl rescued by Kurdish special forces after being held in Mosul

Kurdish troops fighting Islamic State forces in northern Iraq say they have rescued a Swedish teenage girl who was "lured" there by an Isil fighter.

The 16-year-old, identified as Marilyn Nevalainen, was rescued from Isil's stronghold in the Iraqi city of Mosul on February 17, according to a statement by the Kurdistan Regional Security Council.

The council added that the operation was carried out by Kurdish special forces, who operate out of the Kurdish-controlled semi-independent terroritory of northern Iraq, which borders the area seized by Isil two years ago.

"She was misled by an ISIL member in Sweden to travel to Syria and later to Mosul," the council said.

Precise details of how Ms Nevalainen came to be in Isil territory are still unknown. However, media reports in Sweden suggest that Ms Nivarlain, who was in foster care, originally travelled to Iraq last June without her parents' knowledge, and was in the company of a 19-year-old boyfriend who wished to volunteer for a jihadist group.

She is understood to have been pregnant when she left.

Swedish teenager rescued from Islamic State after 'going to Iraq with boyfriend'

She's not a woman. She's a dumb kid. That explains it.

Why don't they just put a sign on themselves that tells the world they want to have all the western freedoms they have enjoyed all of their lives taken away ?

Stupid weak women of the west are the only ones who would live in a culture that treats them like property, and is dominated by misogynistic men who want them covered, and kept.

Fucking morons !

Swedish 16-year-old girl rescued by Kurdish special forces after being held in Mosul

Kurdish troops fighting Islamic State forces in northern Iraq say they have rescued a Swedish teenage girl who was "lured" there by an Isil fighter.

The 16-year-old, identified as Marilyn Nevalainen, was rescued from Isil's stronghold in the Iraqi city of Mosul on February 17, according to a statement by the Kurdistan Regional Security Council.

The council added that the operation was carried out by Kurdish special forces, who operate out of the Kurdish-controlled semi-independent terroritory of northern Iraq, which borders the area seized by Isil two years ago.

"She was misled by an ISIL member in Sweden to travel to Syria and later to Mosul," the council said.

Precise details of how Ms Nevalainen came to be in Isil territory are still unknown. However, media reports in Sweden suggest that Ms Nivarlain, who was in foster care, originally travelled to Iraq last June without her parents' knowledge, and was in the company of a 19-year-old boyfriend who wished to volunteer for a jihadist group.

I hope she goes back to ISIS. That would save someone from having to kill her as she was trying to blow up a school bus in Oslo next year.

Fucking morons !

I hope she goes back to ISIS. That would save someone from having to kill her as she was trying to blow up a school bus in Oslo next year.
hey, great point, how does anyone know this isn't a ploy by ISIS. Think about, why would they ever let anyone go?

Fucking morons !

hey, great point, how does anyone know this isn't a ploy by ISIS. Think about, why would they ever let anyone go?
When was the last time we have ever heard of ISIS letting a young white female just leave?

The details sound just about right....a lost soul following another.
A gullible idiot.
Yes, yes. You made your point. Not much else to say, except she should thank those Kurds for being there. Wonder what happens to her boyfriend.
Actually, after re-reading the article the claim is that he was killed in an airstrike. Oh darn.
no no no....:dance:

I know, it's heartbreaking. We'll just have to get through this difficult time as best we can.

I'd call her an idiot. Not a lost soul and just think someone had to risk their lives to pull that idiot out of the mess she got herself into.

Should have left that idiot right where she was. Decisions have consequences. Common Sense apparently isn't one of her traits.

You can't cure stupid.

Lost souls do really stupid stuff, and yes it is damned hard to cure. If calling her an idiot makes you feel better for some reason, go for it.

this is why no ransoms should be paid to terrorist-kidnapped people that intentionally go to terroristcountries... she be a dumb dumb dumb freak...

Lost souls do really stupid stuff, and yes it is damned hard to cure. If calling her an idiot makes you feel better for some reason, go for it.

She's an idiot. An idiot who doesn't care if she puts others at risk to rescue her sorry ass from her own stupidity.

Lost soul my ass.

I'd call her an idiot. Not a lost soul and just think someone had to risk their lives to pull that idiot out of the mess she got herself into.

Should have left that idiot right where she was. Decisions have consequences. Common Sense apparently isn't one of her traits.

You can't cure stupid.

Of course she's an idiot. She's a 16-year-old child!

While I've heard that love makes people do stupid things, is it just me or was she fully aware that her boyfriend was joining a terrorist group when she ran off with him, and thus does that not say that she, at least in some way, approves of their fight?

You can't cure stupid.

Of course she's an idiot. She's a 16-year-old child!
OK. The poor thing is only a 'child'.
'Children are NOT supposed to be making the decision to go with her boyfriend AKA 'fuck-buddy' even though remember she's only a 'child', thousands of miles away from her home to live with a bunch of the worst evil scum on earth.......right?
SO WHERE WERE THE FUCKING PARENTS WHO ARE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR 'CHILD'??????
Her 'parents' wouldn't happen to muslims would they??????????

Forum List

Back