Stupid Government Response to Covid Part 7,374

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
TSA now allows 12 ounce bottles of hand sanitizer onto planes instead of 3 ounce.

Cuz science.

So which is it? Was 4 ounces a threat to the safety of the aircraft and passengers or was it not?

TSA now allows 12 ounce bottles of hand sanitizer onto planes instead of 3 ounce.

Cuz science.

So which is it? Was 4 ounces a threat to the safety of the aircraft and passengers or was it not?

I'm a madman, WM---- ---- I'm going in with my 14 oz. bottle of sanitizer! I dare them to try to stop me! BwaaHahaha!

Cuz science.

So I can take 12 oz of a flammable substance on a plane, but I can't take a bottle of water. SMH.

Cuz science.

So I can take 12 oz of a flammable substance on a plane, but I can't take a bottle of water. SMH.

Only if it is flammable.

Cuz science.

Only if it is flammable.

Passenger: No really diesel fuel makes the best hand sanitizer.

TSA: Oh I didn't know that, you are good to go.

Cuz science.

Only if it is flammable.

Passenger: No really diesel fuel makes the best hand sanitizer.

TSA: Oh I didn't know that, you are good to go.
Alcohol.

Forum List

Back