Stupak Retires: TYPICAL Democrat

Nobody is forcing you to login here and post... Seriously, noibody here complains more about the forum than you...

Just fuck off Mr Gregg... You'll be happier and I know many of us here wouldn't have to wade through your whining shit...
He was complaining about it before he even had 10 posts here! :lol:

I know - and hasn't stopped...

Someone should tell him there's no "rather than leave I'll just whine about the forum constantly" award...

Shouldn't he know that?

After all, he's Wiley E Coyote...Super Genius.
wile_e_coyote.gif

Funny thing is, these hacks are so blaringly contradictory. How many made excuses for Palin quitting as governor. No criticism, make up bullshit like she quit to save the state money on ethics charges.

There must literally be shit coming out of these people's mouths with all the bullshit they post on this forum.

Nobody is forcing you to login here and post... Seriously, noibody here complains more about the forum than you...

Just fuck off Mr Gregg... You'll be happier and I know many of us here wouldn't have to wade through your whining shit...

i don't see him complaining about the 'forum'. he's complaining about wingnuts. ;)

Funny thing is, these hacks are so blaringly contradictory. How many made excuses for Palin quitting as governor. No criticism, make up bullshit like she quit to save the state money on ethics charges.

There must literally be shit coming out of these people's mouths with all the bullshit they post on this forum.

i don't see him complaining about the 'forum'. he's complaining about wingnuts. ;)

If he is complaining about himself, he has teh power to change.

If he is complaining about himself, he has teh power to change.

you think he's more leftwingnuttilicious than the rightwingnuts are rightwingnuttilicious?

wow, such a whiner you are. that seems to be you and many other's answer for everything, someone states opinion, they are just whining.

Many don't complain because they don't give a shit about intelligent discussion, they are just hear to rant and rave and attempt to overcome their intellectual shortcomings

this forum, or any forum, same shit, trolls overrun it. Especially now with Obama president, many of the whiny right wingers just have to rant and rave and act like babies cause they can't get their way anymore. The true whiners

Shh, Dr. House has a hard on for me, scours the forum trying to attack me, don't ruin his fun. Probably because I'm a real Dr. and he's jealous he wasn't born with my intelligence

Definition of a rant:

wow, such a whiner you are. that seems to be you and many other's answer for everything, someone states opinion, they are just whining.

Many don't complain because they don't give a shit about intelligent discussion, they are just hear to rant and rave and attempt to overcome their intellectual shortcomings

this forum, or any forum, same shit, trolls overrun it. Especially now with Obama president, many of the whiny right wingers just have to rant and rave and act like babies cause they can't get their way anymore. The true whiners

Just saying. Unless someone wishes to defend this as intelligent discussion. Anyone?

Definition of a rant:

Just saying. Unless someone wishes to defend this as intelligent discussion. Anyone?

Great, pick one or a handful of posts and act like that's the norm. wouldn't expect you to know what an argument is. Someone who argues that pissing on someone is free speech really has no foot to stand on.

So who gives a shit what you, Dr. House, xenophon and the rest of the moron, unoriginal, unimaginative trolls think

Did you just post "I know you are but what am I" in about 100 more words than necessary?

That was weak even for you...

Definition of a rant:

Great, pick one or a handful of posts and act like that's the norm. wouldn't expect you to know what an argument is. Someone who argues that pissing on someone is free speech really has no foot to stand on.

So who gives a shit what you, Dr. House, xenophon and the rest of the moron, unoriginal, unimaginative trolls think

It is the norm. Me thinks I struck a nerve. :lol:

Back to the topic at hand. I wonder if Mr. Stupak is leaving a little too soon. He was promised an Executive Order which can be lifted at any time. I'd stick around to make sure its status didn't change.

Shh, Dr. House has a hard on for me, scours the forum trying to attack me, don't ruin his fun. Probably because I'm a real Dr. and he's jealous he wasn't born with my intelligence

a.) Why do some idiots think that if you reply to their posts you are somehow "stalking" them? I don't go looking for your whining rants, but I DO comment on them when I see 'em...

b.) An honorary doctorate from Nickelodeon is not really a degree.... Your usual inability to form coherent sentences betrays your claims of higher intellegence... IOW, you're full of shit... Just sayin'...

Definition of a rant:

Back to the topic at hand. I wonder if Mr. Stupak is leaving a little too soon. He was promised an Executive Order which can be lifted at any time. I'd stick around to make sure its status didn't change.

As if he cared about that face-saving item. I'm sure he trusts Obama's EO as far as he could throw him, c'mon, we've all seen what his 'word' is worth.

Definition of a rant:

there you go, making shit up again. Typical of what I'm talking about. Like you can tell anything about someone's emotional state from a post.

As if he cared about that face-saving item. I'm sure he trusts Obama's EO as far as he could throw him, c'mon, we've all seen what his 'word' is worth.

I agree, he sold out and is hoping history will be kind.

a.) Why do some idiots think that if you reply to their posts you are somehow "stalking" them? I don't go looking for your whining rants, but I DO comment on them when I see 'em...

b.) An honorary doctorate from Nickelodeon is not really a degree.... Your usual inability to form coherent sentences betrays your claims of higher intellegence... IOW, you're full of shit... Just sayin'...

Well, since you are responding like a child, maybe this response you will be able to comprehend.

"Sticks and stones will break my nose but names will never hurt me"

Never seen so many people jealous of another person's education. :lol: YOu can say it over and over and over again, believe it all you want, doesn't make it true. I have a real doctorate

there you go, making shit up again. Typical of what I'm talking about. Like you can tell anything about someone's emotional state from a post.

We are moving on dude. Self-pity parties to the rear please.

I'm sure his reasons for leaving had a lot to do with the fact he was getting spanked by the left and right in the polls. It's obvious he wasn't going to win in November...

Forum List

Back