Stunning news! WWE has come to terms on the release of Bray Wyatt. What a talent he was. He will surely find himself in another big promotion.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i stopped watching him around my kids. he's frightening

Top class performer. He will boost the ratings and attendance of any big or independent promotion when he is on the card.

I can't blame the WWE for sending Mr. Wyatt on his way.

Some of his offenses, like dragging a fellow competitor to Hell, were totally beyond the pale.

WCW suspended Terry Funk for putting a plastic bag over Ric Flair's head, but this is like a thousand times worse. The state wrestling commission should have suspended Wyatt's license immediately when this came down.

I can't blame the WWE for sending Mr. Wyatt on his way. Some of his offenses, like dragging a fellow competitor to Hell, were totally beyond the pale. The state wrestling commission should have suspended Wyatt's license immediately when this came down.

Wait a minute. You think the WWE had no knowledge of, planning, or part in a ring having a trap door made in it to open so Wyatt could drag people down under the mat while the whole lighting of the building was turned off, down, and into red light with spotlights on the ready for the Field?

Wait a minute. You think the WWE had no knowledge of, planning, or part in a ring having a trap door made in it to open so Wyatt could drag people down under the mat while the whole lighting of the building was turned off, down, and into red light with spotlights on the ready for the Field?
Supposedly Wyatt convinced the WWE of the act he had with the puppets and all. It worked for a while.

Supposedly Wyatt convinced the WWE of the act he had with the puppets and all. It worked for a while.

I'm much more curious why Braun Stroman was released. IMO, he was Smackdown's top draw. One day he was destroying people, next day he was gone.

Maybe Roman Reigns was afraid to wrestle him.

• Banned
i call Bray "The Ultimate Showstopper"...sorry Shawn Michaels!

I'm much more curious why Braun Stroman was released. IMO, he was Smackdown's top draw. One day he was destroying people, next day he was gone.

Maybe Roman Reigns was afraid to wrestle him.

Mr. Strowman's release was surprising to me as well, but for a different reason.

The WWE made a lot of money promoting the Fury-Strowman bout in Saudi Arabia, this move shuts the door to a return bout. Maybe the first matching wasn't nearly as profitable as I thought.

Mr. Strowman's release was surprising to me as well, but for a different reason.

The WWE made a lot of money promoting the Fury-Strowman bout in Saudi Arabia, this move shuts the door to a return bout. Maybe the first matching wasn't nearly as profitable as I thought.
I have read behind the scenes in the locker room, Strowman was not liked.

Forum List

Back