Study: US regime has killed 20-30 million people since WW2

OH please! Lincoln, really! WWII (not to mention WWI) did a ton for saving humanity. So, all those that fought in all the wars over all those years, did so in vain, is that your fucking point?? Well, happy Veterans Day, I guess, unless you are Odium.

OH please! Lincoln, really! WWII (not to mention WWI) did a ton for saving humanity. So, all those that fought in all the wars over all those years, did so in vain, is that your fucking point?? Well, happy Veterans Day, I guess, unless you are Odium.
Lincoln trashed his oath and our constitution. Yes, REALLY.

"America is evil. America is the scourge of the World. America is the 'Great Satan'. 'Not God BLESS America...God d@mn America!' 'The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.' 'Death to America'."

:bow3::bow3::bow3:

OP, why did you thank my post? Werent you just railing for Kim Davis in another thread? She did the same fuckin thing, she just works for the judicial branch instead of the executive..

Um yeah. Really. WW2 which was merely a regional war in Europe until the US decided to get involved would have ended much sooner than later and it saved no one's life it costs THOUSANDS of American men and women's lives.Its not veterans day either. So.All those soldiers died in vain so corporations could make a buck. My grandfather was ww2 veteran and my father is a veteran as well as is my uncle. Fortunately my grandfather didn't have to murder innocent Germans he was sent to the pacific.
Lincoln trashed his oath and our constitution. Yes, REALLY.
Yep. They would know that though. To them he merely freed the slaves which was actually a political and tactical decision not one based on love or compassion for slaves. Lincoln hated blacks and its easily backed up with his own words. He threw people including journalists and northern politicians in jail for being critical of the war. He was in all essence of the word a dictator.

OP, why did you thank my post? Werent you just railing for Kim Davis in another thread? She did the same fuckin thing, she just works for the judicial branch instead of the executive..
Because I agree with what you said. I agree with many people on certain things here but not on other things. We just happened to agree on what you said here.

Because I agree with what you said. I agree with many people on certain things here but not on other things. We just happened to agree on what you said here.
So people can trash their oath and cotus if you agree with their personal beliefs. Got it.

Forum List

Back