Zone1 Study Shows How Whites Discriminate Based on Skin Tone And Black Features

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, my comprehension is fine. Sowell has called for the death sentence for those practicing racism. He made that clear long before you responded. In hisx response to you he mentioned more than hate speech.

I don't necessarily agree with that, but I do agree that harsher penalties need to be assessed.
Everyone can read exactly what he wrote. ***Mod Edit - Zone 1 - Watch the language.***

There is no such burden. He claimed there wasn't a control. He failed to prove his claim. I have zero burden to disprove a claim he made, that was just a poor troll attempt to stifle the findings to begin with. Feel free to read the study I provided, or you're derailing/trolling at this point.
Again. The study mentioned no such control group. The sole logical inference is that the study did dispense with any control group. Or it was reported in a very sloppy and unscientific manner. But of course, you’re the one who chose to share it.

Your burden is only to support your claim. That’s true. Your claim is that he “lied.” You can’t support that claim.

Again. The study mentioned no such control group. The sole logical inference is that the study did dispense with any control group. Or it was reported in a very sloppy and unscientific manner. But of course, you’re the one who chose to share it.

Your burden is only to support your claim. That’s true. Your claim is that he “lied.” You can’t support that claim.
If you think that, It's clear you haven't read the study, then. Read the study , and then make an informed opinion.

As I said before, you have to get tough on racism; implement the death penalty for hate speech; Invest trillions into racial discrimination audits, and come down hard on perps; get the kids woke at a young age with compulsory racial training(this is more for plausible deniability than anything.
Does anyone here not understand how semicolons work in a sentence?

If you think that, It's clear you haven't read the study, then. Read the study , and then make an informed opinion.
Now I get to call billshit on you. I did read the stupid study. It didn’t mention any control. Admit or show me what I supposedly missed.

You found a lame and apparently not very professional “academic” study about your only topic: race. You happen to like the conclusion it reaches. But you can’t even defend its own stated methodology. 🤣

Your “opinion” isn’t “informed.” It’s just more of your own bias.

Now I get to call billshit on you. I did read the stupid study. It didn’t mention any control. Admit or show me what I supposedly missed.

You found a lame and apparently not very professional “academic” study about your only topic: race. You happen to like the conclusion it reaches. But you can’t even defend its own stated methodology. 🤣

Your “opinion” isn’t “informed.” It’s just more of your own bias.
I refuse lol. Read it again, bud. I did however just send a screenshot to the mods. They can confirm to you that you are 100% wrong. Now go do ya homework.

Got to love the Summer.
It really doesn't matter how brown I get ... Some still call me white when I am browner than them ... :auiqs.jpg:

As far as Colorism is concerned ... I have seen black people discriminate, attack and abuse each other over who is darker,
and then turn around and treat me like I am white as snow.

Some people just like messing with other people to suit their petty desires.

Last edited:
I'm not wrong, as proven by the fact you have nothing other than contradiction.
You are wrong. You say that what Sowell is doing in racist and it's not, Every criticism of white racist behavior is not racist and white sociologists say exactly what Sowell has said. Studies show what Sowell states to be true and at least one USMB member has admitted it.-Flash.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

A common mainstream narrative In America is that race doesn't matter, and no amount of people care about your race and skin color. This study disproves that, that skin color and race is a marked basis for which white people discriminate against. It's time to rethink the popular notion that race has no basis in society and outcomes, to address the very real divisions underlying society, and create a more equitable America.

"The present study examines whether facial features (lip thickness, nose width) have effects on Whites' affective reactions to Black targets, above and beyond the well-documented skin tone effect by experimentally crossing variation in facial features and skin tone. The results showed that both skin tone and facial features independently affected how negatively, as opposed to posi-tively, Whites felt toward Blacks using both implicit and explicit measures. The findings that Whites reacted more negatively toward Blacks with darker skin tone and more prototypical facial features than toward Blacks with lighter skin tone and less prototypical facial features on the explicit measure may indicate that Whites are unaware of the negative effects that Blacks' phenotypes can have on their racial attitudes. The pre-sent study demonstrated that subtle facial features, in addition to salient skin tone, also play an important role when predicting Whites' feelings about Blacks. One implication is that it is important to raise people's awareness about the effects that Blacks' phenotypes can have on their attitudes."

I would have sworn that Justin Trudeau and Gov. Norton were both African American

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back