Students praise college policy allowing students to selif identify as people of color

I identify as Klaatu. I expect to be afforded all rights, privileges and gratuities as properly granted an interplanetary envoy.

Students Praise College Policy Allowing Students To Self-Identify As People Of Color
This year, Brown University applicants will have the opportunity to “self-identify” as people of color during the application process.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

And the leftist retards can't see the mental illness they've raised. These are going to be some sorry ass losers in life when reality smacks them in the face.
What color race do I need to be to get free tuition?
Ask the Magic Kenyan. He got it.

Not to burst your bubble but people can self identify on any form they fill out, no matter for whom it's for...Just check the box.....Duh.. This is somehow new?
its almost 1:30 EST, and all of a sudden,,i feel like a very unnatractive 76 yr old back woman, wearing a Wal-Mart cowboy hat, with this unusual urge to tell some typical white female to get the hell out of my airplane seat.

Not to burst your bubble but people can self identify on any form they fill out, no matter for whom it's for...Just check the box.....Duh.. This is somehow new?
its almost 1:30 EST, and all of a sudden,,i feel like a very unnatractive 76 yr old back woman, wearing a Wal-Mart cowboy hat, with this unusual urge to tell some typical white female to get the hell out of my airplane seat.
I am a dog and I seek to lick myself..

i think next sunday I am gonna feel like a 35 chinese male and will be chasing slightly obese dogs.

Lucky devil!

i think next sunday I am gonna feel like a 35 chinese male and will be chasing slightly obese dogs.
I'm gonna be a flea and jump up the skirts of the cheerleaders...

Lucky devil!
It's not as fun as I thought..

Hmmm...people of color can't identify as whites? How racist of them.

That’s a good idea, if you’re black and you feel like you’ve been held back because you’re black then just identify as a white, problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

people come up with the most stupid stuff
color...hahahhahahahhahaha
I'm white
I'm black
I'm brown
your actions/words/etc show who and what you are--not your color

Is it possible to feel like a used vibrator that prefers slightly obese white women who wear hats?

It's going to be hysterical when all this bs backfires on these loons, and the laws included.

Like when someone gets arrested and lets say the cops write down such and such is a white male,,,,,,,, then the person sues because that person identifies as a native american female well they can't charge that white male now because tech. they have the wrong person and wrote down the wrong identity. That type of bs that will blow back in the courts sooner or later lmao.

It's going to be hysterical when all this bs backfires on these loons, and the laws included.

Like when someone gets arrested and lets say the cops write down such and such is a white male,,,,,,,, then the person sues because that person identifies as a native american female well they can't charge that white male now because tech. they have the wrong person and wrote down the wrong identity. That type of bs that will blow back in the courts sooner or later lmao.
The male who only yesterday realized he is a transexual and wants to shower with the girls.

Is it possible to feel like a used vibrator that prefers slightly obese white women who wear hats?
Notice how she say"size doesn't matter", yet has no four inch dildos?

Next Wednesday I am gonna feel like a pissed off Tyrannasrorrus X and crave very fat 300 pound men sitting in outhouses

Next Wednesday I am gonna feel like a pissed off Tyrannasrorrus X and crave very fat 300 pound men sitting in outhouses
Carry dental floss..

Carry dental floss..
yah, i know what it feels like to have a 305 pound man stuck inside my right crown

Notice how she say"size doesn't matter", yet has no four inch dildos?
do they really sell used vibrators? I wonder which democrat works behind the counter

today I had to wake up at 630{a rare 9:00 Triple work shift today},,but anyway, I woke up this morning feeling like an angry/white 72 Female, with poor vision/light vertigo,,not in the mood to speak with reporters. I have dementia/cant recall anything that has ever happened in my life.Blame all of my setbacks on Russian People and Conservatives.I am only sexually attracted to 5 ft 7,attractive muslim women with IQ's under 39. Every time I lose my temper,I throw lamps at people and eat the closet cat or dog. And lastly, I have this habit of talking like a complaining black female from Louisiana. Is this normal?

Forum List

Back