Student charged with killing 2 at Colorado campus had previously threatened one of the victims

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

look this piece of trash. murdered two people cause it was his turn to take out the trash. I mean really blacks are so unglued. no respect for human life.,

I know I know. I posted it elsewhere with more information. I won't repost all the TEXT. Guess which one killed which one. More Un-Provoked violence the deniers say "is not happening" out of normal propotions to perp breeding.

1708719928389.png

View attachment 907250

look this piece of trash. murdered two people cause it was his turn to take out the trash. I mean really blacks are so unglued. no respect for human life.,
The savages among us like YIKES!

Just more black on white murder.

Something we aren't allowed to have a conversation about is all the violent crime blacks commit against whites.

60 years of propaganda about blacks being just like us has led to these feral pets of left committing so many violent crimes against whites, as the MSM quickly moves on, looking for the next black victim of a white.

Killer Jordan had a temporary job and was in the process of withdrawing from the university,

**Send your kids off to the "UNIVERSITY" where anything goes. Better off sending them to the Military or Venezuela. Less risk.

Just more black on white murder.

Something we aren't allowed to have a conversation about is all the violent crime blacks commit against whites.

60 years of propaganda about blacks being just like us has led to these feral pets of left committing so many violent crimes against whites, as the MSM quickly moves on, looking for the next black victim of a white.
yep.

Forum List

Back