straight talk on race relations

Lynn's review work on global racial differences in cognitive ability has been cited for misrepresenting the research of other scientists, and has been criticized for unsystematic methodology and distortion...

In 2002 an academic dispute arose after Lynn claimed that some races are inherently more psychopathic than others, and other psychologists criticized his data and interpretations.[67][68]
Works[edit source]

Let's look at the big picture. Sub Saharan Africa is a horrible place where nothing is done well. Blacks have never created a viable society that is even partly comparable to white and Oriental societies.

James Watson is the co discoverer of the molecular structure of DNA, and a Nobel Laureate. One would think he would know a few things about genetics. However, when he said publicly, "[I am] inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa [because] all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours—whereas all the testing says not really," he was to retire as chancellor of the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory on New York's Long Island and from its board of directors.

While teaching at Berkeley Arthur Jensen had classes interrupted, received death threats, and sometimes needed police protection.

Although Professor J. Philippe Rushton had tenure at University of Western Ontario, politicians demanded that he be fired.

As long as that kind of persecution exists the scholarly consensus on racial differences in IQ, crime, illegitimacy, and other characteristics deserves to be viewed skeptically.

Last edited:
Blacks tend to perform poorly on all of the mental aptitude tests however they are designed.

Fast Facts

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity

The fact that these tests accurately measure ability can be seen in the failure of No Child Left Behind to bridge the race gap in academic performance. It is just a wide as it ever was.

Even when blacks have affluent, well educated parents they still tend to perform poorly in school.

File:1995-SAT-Income.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:1995-SAT-Education.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"IQ Scores of Blacks and Whites Regress toward the Averages of Their Race. Parents pass on only some exceptional genes to offspring so parents with very high IQs tend to have more average children. Black and White children with parents of IQ 115 move to different averages--Blacks toward 85 and Whites to 100."
Race differences in average IQ are largely genetic

"IQ tests measure intelligence and predict real life success. The races differ in brain size and on IQ tests. On average Orientals have the largest brains and highest IQs. Blacks average the lowest, and Whites fall in between. The brain size differences explain the IQ differences both within groups and between groups."
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/race_evolution_behavior.pdf

I don't give a shit about those "studies", how do YOU perform, how is your intelligence and intellect compared to mine, as INDIVIDUALS? How do YOU compare to "the Blacks" on this very forum? All one has to do, is compare your posts to the posts of mine, katsteve2012, and others. :)

I looked briefly at several of your posts. You used the s word in half of them. That is not very academic. You seem to be emotional, and poorly informed.

LOL, "great" answer! :lol: I'd love to see the posts that you are referencing..............

I don't give a shit about those "studies", how do YOU perform, how is your intelligence and intellect compared to mine, as INDIVIDUALS? How do YOU compare to "the Blacks" on this very forum? All one has to do, is compare your posts to the posts of mine, katsteve2012, and others. :)

I looked briefly at several of your posts. You used the s word in half of them. That is not very academic. You seem to be emotional, and poorly informed.

LOL, "great" answer! :lol: I'd love to see the posts that you are referencing..............

Instead of getting emotional and personal, please post evidence documented from credible sources that give reason to believe that the Negro race on the average is intrinsically comparable to the white race.

Your link is for last year. It also lowers the bar to just a BA or BS. In 2008 Nigerians led the country in being the most highly educated demographic with more than a BA or BS. How could that be possible if Blacks are inferior? That means that at no time should any Black demographic lead the country in that category. Can you provide an intelligent answer for that?

It almost certainly is not possible. In Intelligence and the Wealth and Poverty of Nations Professor Richard Lynn estimates the average IQ of residents of Nigeria at 67.

Average IQ in US and 80 other nations

Extraordinary assertions require extraordinary proof. The assertion that Nigerian immigrants perform better academically than Orientals and Jews does not pass the laugh test.

Your first mistake is in not knowing that Richard Lynn has already been thoroughly discredited as a cuckoo. I have provided a credible source you just chose to wallow in your ignorance. That is all.

Your link is for last year. It also lowers the bar to just a BA or BS. In 2008 Nigerians led the country in being the most highly educated demographic with more than a BA or BS. How could that be possible if Blacks are inferior? That means that at no time should any Black demographic lead the country in that category. Can you provide an intelligent answer for that?

It almost certainly is not possible. In Intelligence and the Wealth and Poverty of Nations Professor Richard Lynn estimates the average IQ of residents of Nigeria at 67.

Extraordinary assertions require extraordinary proof. The assertion that Nigerian immigrants perform better academically than Orientals and Jews does not pass the laugh test.

Your first mistake is in not knowing that Richard Lynn has already been thoroughly discredited as a cuckoo. I have provided a credible source you just chose to wallow in your ignorance. That is all.

Who has discredited Richard Lynn? Social scientists who are afraid that if they tell the truth it will be bad for their careers?

You probably like to pretend that Charles Murray has been "thoroughly discredited" too. Nevertheless, the failure of No Child Left Behind provides fresh evidence that what he and Richard Herrnstein wrote in The Bell Curve is true.

Lynn's review work on global racial differences in cognitive ability has been cited for misrepresenting the research of other scientists, and has been criticized for unsystematic methodology and distortion...

In 2002 an academic dispute arose after Lynn claimed that some races are inherently more psychopathic than others, and other psychologists criticized his data and interpretations.[67][68]
Works[edit source]

Let's look at the big picture. Sub Saharan Africa is a horrible place where nothing is done well. Blacks have never created a viable society that is even partly comparable to white and Oriental societies.

James Watson is the co discoverer of the molecular structure of DNA, and a Nobel Laureate. One would think he would know a few things about genetics. However, when he said publicly, "[I am] inherently gloomy about the prospect of Africa [because] all our social policies are based on the fact that their intelligence is the same as ours—whereas all the testing says not really," he was to retire as chancellor of the Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory on New York's Long Island and from its board of directors.

While teaching at Berkeley Arthur Jensen had classes interrupted, received death threats, and sometimes needed police protection.

Although Professor J. Philippe Rushton had tenure at University of Western Ontario, politicians demanded that he be fired.

As long as that kind of persecution exists the scholarly consensus on racial differences in IQ, crime, illegitimacy, and other characteristics deserves to be viewed skeptically.

Yes, let's look at the "big picture". There is a big difference between undeserved "persecution", and being criticized for introducing theories that are rooted in misrepresented facts. So these opinions that you are presenting as "scholarly concenus" are in fact highly disputed opinions that are in some cases presented with the quality of research that could be found in a remedial high school science
project.

Every one of these so called "scholars", Rushton, Lynn, and even Jensen have a common denominator among them....their theories were rooted in a belief in the inherent inferiority of certain races and women.

As for the rest of your "ramble" until you produce credible proof of these quacks being considered legitimate, it is a waste of everyone's time for you to argue in their defense,

Who has discredited Richard Lynn? Social scientists who are afraid that if they tell the truth it will be bad for their careers?

You probably like to pretend that Charles Murray has been "thoroughly discredited" too. Nevertheless, the failure of No Child Left Behind provides fresh evidence that what he and Richard Herrnstein wrote in The Bell Curve is true.

All of his legitimate peers call him a quack. The Bell Curve has gone the way of the dinosaur already having been proven racially tilted to help whites appear more intelligent than they are. Thats why during the period of Reconstruction there were many former Black slaves that became physicians, engineers, and politicians. How could these thing occur? You can deny this but everyone already knows except you it appears. :lol:

Works[edit source]

Sounds like you fell for the fairy tale told to you by the same people that brought you Christopher Columbus and Euro-Egyptians. :lol: EVerything we know now is based on knowledge developed by ancient Black African civilizations. The Sahara used to be a green and fertile place that supported great civilizations and they are discovering more evidence of it everyday. I cant believe you are that gullible!! LOL

What really makes ******* dumb, is how they really think their so smart.

I guess if they don't think so, who else will?

Apparently, the "dumb ******" that resides within you, just reared it's ugly head:

"Their" versus "They're"

"They're" is an abbreviation for "They are"

"Their" means "Belonging to them"

Last edited:

Apparently, the "dumb ******" that resides within you, just reared it's ugly head:

"Their" versus "They're"

bla bla bla, did i murder or rape someone?

"Their" versus "They're"

The "******" in you is certainly making you look stupid. Who knows if you murdered or raped someone or not? This is an anonymous message board, and I am elated that I don't know you.

Besides, that has nothing to do with your obvious illiteracy issue.

Does it?

"Their" versus "They're"

We don't know - did you? In any case you commit violent assaults on the English language.

Yes, let's look at the "big picture". There is a big difference between undeserved "persecution", and being criticized for introducing theories that are rooted in misrepresented facts. So these opinions that you are presenting as "scholarly concenus" are in fact highly disputed opinions that are in some cases presented with the quality of research that could be found in a remedial high school science
project.

Every one of these so called "scholars", Rushton, Lynn, and even Jensen have a common denominator among them....their theories were rooted in a belief in the inherent inferiority of certain races and women.

As for the rest of your "ramble" until you produce credible proof of these quacks being considered legitimate, it is a waste of everyone's time for you to argue in their defense,

Is race real? Do the races differ in behavior as well as in body? Are such views just the result of white racism? Modern science shows a three-way pattern of race differences in both physical traits and behavior. On average, Orientals are slower to mature, less fertile, less sexually active, less aggressive, and have larger brains and higher IQ scores. Blacks are at the other pole. Whites fall in the middle, but closer to Orientals than to Blacks...

Race differences start in the womb. Blacks are born earlier and grow quicker than Whites and Orientals. The three-way race pattern occurs in milestones such as sexual maturity, family stability, crime rates, and population growth...

Race differences in sexual behavior have results in real life. They affect sexually transmitted disease rates. The World Health Organization takes note of sexual diseases like syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes and chlamydia. They report low levels in China and Japan and high levels in Africa. European countries are in the middle.

The racial pattern of these diseases is also true in the U.S. The 1997 syphilis rate among Blacks was 24 times the White rate. The nationwide syphilis rate for Blacks was 22 cases per 100,000 people. It was 0.5 cases per 100,000 for Whites, and even lower for Orientals.

Racial differences also show in the current AIDS crisis...

IQ tests measure intelligence and predict real life success. The races differ in brain size and on IQ tests. On average Orientals have the largest brains and highest IQs.Blacks average the lowest, and Whites fall in between. The brain size differences explain the IQ differences both within groups and between groups...

Cross-race adoptions give some of the best proof that the genes cause race differences in IQ. Growing up in a middle-class White home does not lower the average IQ for Orientals nor raise it for Blacks.

- Professor J. Philippe Rushton

Last edited:
project.

Is race real? Do the races differ in behavior as well as in body? Are such views just the result of white racism? Modern science shows a three-way pattern of race differences in both physical traits and behavior. On average, Orientals are slower to mature, less fertile, less sexually active, less aggressive, and have larger brains and higher IQ scores. Blacks are at the other pole. Whites fall in the middle, but closer to Orientals than to Blacks...

Race differences start in the womb. Blacks are born earlier and grow quicker than Whites and Orientals. The three-way race pattern occurs in milestones such as sexual maturity, family stability, crime rates, and population growth...

Race differences in sexual behavior have results in real life. They affect sexually transmitted disease rates. The World Health Organization takes note of sexual diseases like syphilis, gonorrhea, herpes and chlamydia. They report low levels in China and Japan and high levels in Africa. European countries are in the middle.

The racial pattern of these diseases is also true in the U.S. The 1997 syphilis rate among Blacks was 24 times the White rate. The nationwide syphilis rate for Blacks was 22 cases per 100,000 people. It was 0.5 cases per 100,000 for Whites, and even lower for Orientals.

IQ tests measure intelligence and predict real life success. The races differ in brain size and on IQ tests. On average Orientals have the largest brains and highest IQs.Blacks average the lowest, and Whites fall in between. The brain size differences explain the IQ differences both within groups and between groups...

Cross-race adoptions give some of the best proof that the genes cause race differences in IQ. Growing up in a middle-class White home does not lower the average IQ for Orientals nor raise it for Blacks.

"Blacks are born earlier than whites and "orientals?" I stopped reading your post after that statement.

Are you not aware that it is offensive to refer to Asian people as "orientals?". They are not rugs or art objects.

'Race' is a useless concept which should have long since been abandoned as a relic of the 19th century. Instead there are a great multitude of gene pools, overlapping and shifting. To the limited extent that they are distinct they may have different characteristics to others.

Suggesting that it is meaningful to talk of an Oriental 'Race' is arrant nonsense. There are thousand upon thousand of gene pools in Asia.

It is very sad that the idea persists in America that there is something called 'race' and that it can be determined by skin tone. There are gene pools and social groups. Some may overlap, sometimes.

project.

I truly didn't realize that people still believed in these fairy tales! I guess there is always the crowd that is rapidly devolving instead of evolving. The concept of multiple races is silly. There is only 1 race. It was a construct put in place to justify enslaving the Black people. If you notice there are 3 major groups. Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid. All but 1 point to a discernible location on earth. Caucasoid for the Caucasoid mountains and Mongoloid for Mongolia. There is no where in the world called Negroloia or Negroland.

Words and images are very powerful things. By making it difficult to associate Negroid with a specific location no real association can be formed other than the one that the people who made up these categories chose to give. Science now tells us pretty convincingly that all homo sapiens are descended from African people. We know this via mitochondrial DNA. The debate on this is non-existent at this point.

project.

I truly didn't realize that people still believed in these fairy tales! I guess there is always the crowd that is rapidly devolving instead of evolving. The concept of multiple races is silly. There is only 1 race. It was a construct put in place to justify enslaving the Black people. If you notice there are 3 major groups. Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid. All but 1 point to a discernible location on earth. Caucasoid for the Caucasoid mountains and Mongoloid for Mongolia. There is no where in the world called Negroloia or Negroland.

Words and images are very powerful things. By making it difficult to associate Negroid with a specific location no real association can be formed other than the one that the people who made up these categories chose to give. Science now tells us pretty convincingly that all homo sapiens are descended from African people. We know this via mitochondrial DNA. The debate on this is non-existent at this point.

Agreed. There is no "debate" worth even having on this subject...if you could call it that. All it has been from the "monkey avatar" at this point are outdated assumptions from dead "race scientists" who were tied to groups that were dabbling in eugenics.

The out of Africa theory of human origins has become the scientific consensus. I agree with it. According to the out of Africa theory distinctly human evolution began about six million years ago when the Rift Valley began, dividing the common ancestor of humans and chimpanzees.

By about a million years ago Homo Erectus had evolved in Africa. Homo Erectus had a body very similar to that of modern humans, although his skeleton indicates that he was much stronger. His brain was smaller, and he was less intelligent.

Several hundred thousand years ago a number of these early humans left Africa. In the Near East and Europe they evolved into Neanderthals. Further east less evolution occurred. Neanderthals eventually developed larger brains than modern humans. However, the shape of their brains, and the remains of their campsites indicate that they were less intelligent than the modern humans who evolved in Africa 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.

Human evolution was moving faster in Africa because there were more humans there, and a large gene pool tends to evolve faster than a small gene pool. Also, the humans in Africa had more genetic diversity.

DNA evidence indicates that the San Bushmen are the oldest surviving race. By this I mean that we need to go back further in time to find a common female ancestor and a common male ancestor among the San Bushmen. The modern humans who emerged in Africa 100,000 years ago probably were more similar to the San Bushmen than any other race.

About 60,000 years ago one hundred to several hundred modern humans left Africa, probably crossing the Sinai Peninsula. DNA evidence indicates that this migration was limited in time and numbers. My guess is that for a brief amount of time there was an unusually large amount of rain in the Sinai Peninsula, creating more streams and oases.

Usually only an inch and a half of rain falls in the Sinai Peninsula. This would have made it a formidable barrier before the invention of containers of water.

On the other side of the Sinai Peninsula the modern humans encountered the Neanderthals. A few liaisons occured. Consequently, everyone who is not a Negro has some Neanderthal ancestry. Encounters were more frequently violent. Because the modern humans were less powerful they would have tried to avoid the Neanderthals until they developed better weapons.

When they developed better weapons, they displaced the Neanderthals.

It is from these modern humans that the non Negro races evolved. Until the development of agriculture ten thousand years ago Negroes were probably more evolved than their cousins on the other side of the Sinai Peninsula. This is because there were more of them, and because they had, and still have, more genetic diversity.

The beginning of agriculture changed things. Agriculture exerts different evolutionary pressures than hunting and gathering. Farmers must be able to plan for the future. They must be able to defer gratification. They need to clean up after butchering an animal, or its remains will decay and spread disease.

Agriculture was begun by Caucasians in the Fertile Crescent ten thousand years ago. Nine thousand years ago it was begun by Mongoloids in what is now China.

Civilization was begun by Caucasians in Egypt and what is now Iraq five thousand years ago. It was begun by Mongloids in what is now China four thousand years ago.

Civilization exerts population pressures in favor of superior intelligence. Those who have difficulty conforming to civilized norms of behavior are removed from the gene pool when criminals are executed or imprisoned, and when rebellions are crushed.

The ancestors of American Negroes began to use agriculture three thousand years ago. Large numbers of them only began living in cities during the twentieth century.

The differences between Negroes on one hand and whites and Orientals on the other can be explained by differing evolutionary pressures during the past ten thousand years. When blacks and whites earn the same incomes whites are more prone to save money, and less prone to go into debt. Black neighborhoods have more litter in them than white neighborhoods. Blacks have higher crime rates, and lower average IQ's.

However, blacks continue to have more genetic diversity than whites and Orientals, so they can evolve faster. I am optimistic about the future of the Negro race. Within the next thousand years most of them will behave and perform as well as most whites and Orientals. By then the races will have merged, so there will be one hybrid race on this planet.

The out of Africa theory of human origins has become the scientific consensus. I agree with it. According to the out of Africa theory distinctly human evolution began about six million years ago when the Rift Valley began, dividing the common ancestor of humans and chimpanzees.

By about a million years ago Homo Erectus had evolved in Africa. Homo Erectus had a body very similar to that of modern humans, although his skeleton indicates that he was much stronger. His brain was smaller, and he was less intelligent.

Several hundred thousand years ago a number of these early humans left Africa. In the Near East and Europe they evolved into Neanderthals. Further east less evolution occurred. Neanderthals eventually developed larger brains than modern humans. However, the shape of their brains, and the remains of their campsites indicate that they were less intelligent than the modern humans who evolved in Africa 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.

Human evolution was moving faster in Africa because there were more humans there, and a large gene pool tends to evolve faster than a small gene pool. Also, the humans in Africa had more genetic diversity.

DNA evidence indicates that the San Bushmen are the oldest surviving race. By this I mean that we need to go back further in time to find a common female ancestor and a common male ancestor among the San Bushmen. The modern humans who emerged in Africa 100,000 years ago probably were more similar to the San Bushmen than any other race.

About 60,000 years ago one hundred to several hundred modern humans left Africa, probably crossing the Sinai Peninsula. DNA evidence indicates that this migration was limited in time and numbers. My guess is that for a brief amount of time there was an unusually large amount of rain in the Sinai Peninsula, creating more streams and oases.

Usually only an inch and a half of rain falls in the Sinai Peninsula. This would have made it a formidable barrier before the invention of containers of water.

On the other side of the Sinai Peninsula the modern humans encountered the Neanderthals. A few liaisons occured. Consequently, everyone who is not a Negro has some Neanderthal ancestry. Encounters were more frequently violent. Because the modern humans were less powerful they would have tried to avoid the Neanderthals until they developed better weapons.

When they developed better weapons, they displaced the Neanderthals.

It is from these modern humans that the non Negro races evolved. Until the development of agriculture ten thousand years ago Negroes were probably more evolved than their cousins on the other side of the Sinai Peninsula. This is because there were more of them, and because they had, and still have, more genetic diversity.

The beginning of agriculture changed things. Agriculture exerts different evolutionary pressures than hunting and gathering. Farmers must be able to plan for the future. They must be able to defer gratification. They need to clean up after butchering an animal, or its remains will decay and spread disease.

Agriculture was begun by Caucasians in the Fertile Crescent ten thousand years ago. Nine thousand years ago it was begun by Mongoloids in what is now China.

Civilization was begun by Caucasians in Egypt and what is now Iraq five thousand years ago. It was begun by Mongloids in what is now China four thousand years ago.

Civilization exerts population pressures in favor of superior intelligence. Those who have difficulty conforming to civilized norms of behavior are removed from the gene pool when criminals are executed or imprisoned, and when rebellions are crushed.

The ancestors of American Negroes began to use agriculture three thousand years ago. Large numbers of them only began living in cities during the twentieth century.

The differences between Negroes on one hand and whites and Orientals on the other can be explained by differing evolutionary pressures during the past ten thousand years. When blacks and whites earn the same incomes whites are more prone to save money, and less prone to go into debt. Black neighborhoods have more litter in them than white neighborhoods. Blacks have higher crime rates, and lower average IQ's.

However, blacks continue to have more genetic diversity than whites and Orientals, so they can evolve faster. I am optimistic about the future of the Negro race. Within the next thousand years most of them will behave and perform as well as most whites and Orientals. By then the races will have merged, so there will be one hybrid race on this planet.

Nice try. I see I am breaking you down! First of all what is a Negro and where did the term come from? Now lets have a laugh at your childish attempts to rewrite history. We are homo sapiens not homo erectus. Homo erectus died off. A chinese researcher in China attempting to prove your theory had the honor to admit he was wrong and showed that his research reaffirmed that Asians are descendants of Black Africans. Whats really funny is you mentioned the people they are descended from the Khoe and referred to them as the San-bushmen (which is racist). They are 2 different tribes with the Khoe being the original people. Again words are powerful and trip up the unknowing. The Sumerians were labeled as Caucasian so whites would feel superior. Just like they try to label the Aborigines and the Melanesians as Cacausoid. The Sumerians were black skinned people and nowhere near white. The proof however shows that during that time white Europeans were still dwelling in caves by the time Black Africans founded the Sumerian civilization. The Sumerians were descendents of a race that also spawned the Egyptians and Nubians. I'll ask you the same question I ask all illiterates regarding Euro-Egyptians. Why would whites move to Africa to start a great civilization instead of building one where they were already living?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back