Straight from Barbara Bush

Can you think of a more powerful family in America?

yea the billionaires who are the ones pulling all the strings....

Yup. I can recall years ago when I was living in Houston that the Bush family couldn't get membership into the River Oaks Country Club, which was predominantly old oil company execs. Maybe after they started kissing rings in Saudi Arabia they finally got in?

River Oaks. Not nearly as exclusive as it used to be...

She knows after Dumbya's reign of terror America will not elect another Bush, unfortunately they can still rule from behind the scenes.
Bush was not the terror. Bush fought terror, for which the leftists called in the Marxist lock steppers to lie, cheat, and steal America's sovereignty and honor if they had to, to stop it. And President Bush is a rather bright man who earned his bachelor's degree Yale and his master's degree from Harvard. Additionally, he was the first Texas governor to be elected twice, and was re-elected to the presidency by an overwhelming majority of voters his second term. In spite of a poison-the-well press, Bush didn't do too bad because he cared about American citizens and left office with 5 million more Americans employed than when he set foot in the White House. That's because he worked hard with both small and large businesses to see that Americans had jobs.

It pissed off the Democrat Party so bad, the cotton market went through the roof, with them sending each other crying towels by the bale. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Actually, George W Bush left office with only 3 million more employed than when he left office. Compare that with Clinton (23 million). Ron Reagan (16 million), LBJ (11.9 million), even Jimmy Carter (10.5 million)! :eek:
For a list of how each president has done from Harry Truman through George W Bush has done go here: Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Oursourcing of jobs overseas really kicked in under GWB and this trend continued with Obama! The tax reduction rates on Capital Gains and Dividends really created a lot of jobs,,,,,,overseas.
This all shows that even a sitting president who is very, very business friendly, can't control what the private sector does. Nor can such a president tame the greed and the disloyalty some American companies have for the country that gave them the opportunity to become as large and wealthy as they are today.

Attachments

• $dude-wheres-my-job-300_0.jpg
    $dude-wheres-my-job-300_0.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

:clap2::clap2:

Ain't this the truth!:eusa_whistle:

So why did she say that, because she said she did not want him attacked by their enemies. Why not keep the whole quote in context? Oh I see, it fits what you want to convey. Sad.

“He’ll get half of our friends and all of our enemies,” she added, referring to the possibility of family baggage getting in the way of a successful 2016 presidential candidacy. “He’s by the far the best qualified man, but no,” she said.

CaféAuLait;7158071 said:

So why did she say that, because she said she did not want him attacked by their enemies. Why not keep the whole quote in context? Oh I see, it fits what you want to convey. Sad.

“He’ll get half of our friends and all of our enemies,” she added, referring to the possibility of family baggage getting in the way of a successful 2016 presidential candidacy. “He’s by the far the best qualified man, but no,” she said.

Oh snap! Troll_pokeskows goes down!

CaféAuLait;7158071 said:

Oh snap! Troll_pokeskows goes down!

Interesting.
"He’s by the far the best qualified man, but no,” So including possible female candidates, Jeb isn't "the best qualified"? :eusa_whistle:
:wtf:

Interesting.
"He’s by the far the best qualified man, but no,” So including possible female candidates, Jeb isn't "the best qualified"? :eusa_whistle:

Don't know about that, I was just enjoying the Troll being called out on his/her manipulation of what Babs actually said...

Interesting.

Don't know about that, I was just enjoying the Troll being called out on his/her manipulation of what Babs actually said...

Well, that's what I'm trying to do,,,manipulate what Barb said just to stimulate this thread! :cool:

The whole fucking bunch of them should be tied to posts and horsewhipped to death by a volunteer from a combat unit.
There you go again, pissing on the Constitution, Doug. tch, tch, tch. So none of your friends sent you a crying towel? Awwwwwwww.....

Are you crazier than usual from the heat today or what?

Where in my post is an implication a crying towel is needed any more, than say, you need the neighbor boy to come over and milk you? Moving on, where in my dream scenario above is there pissing on the Constitution you illiterate cow? See, here is how it works: there are no constitutions in fantasy/dream scenarios. Anyone who would blow Ronald Reagan - as you so clearly would if they would let you dig him up, is already familiar with how dream scenarios/ fantasy works.

Good advice: when you have nothing to say- especially to me, keep on scrolling.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back