Straight forward questions for PROGS

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
1. Do you believe in man-caused global warming?

2. Do you believe we're using up too many resources as we poison the water, air & Earth?

3. Do you believe we're over-populated or at a risk of being over-populated?

4. Do you believe the USA should decriminalize immigration, and adopt a liberal position at the border?

5. Does a limited resource cost more when demand is high?

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. Immigration is not a crime.
5. Public healthcare is the gold standard in developed nations.

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.

I revised the OP a pinch.

You're wrong on #4. Let me ask differently, should we essentially open the border to simple immigration?

I removed the healthcare question, didn't belong. That & you're comparing apples to oranges anyway.

Democrats need to stop polluting the air and water. Dem run cities obliterate the environment paving it over and spew unimaginable volumes of garbage, air pollution, and raw sewage into what's left of the surrounding environment.

What I don't get is this....

Bed wetters insist humans are detrimental to the planet, yet they refuse to retroactively abort themselves in sufficient quantities.

They could literally make the world a much cooler place if they set themselves on fire all at once.

20 million or so stinking piles of burning shit we could shovel off the sidewalks and get on with our lives with more oxygen, more freedom, more prosperity and a much better gene pool.

At this point I'm rooting for the corona virus and a depletion of urban populations. Abortions and faggotry aren't getting rid of genetic garbage fast enough.

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.

You're wrong on #4. Let me ask differently, should we essentially open the border to simple immigration?

I removed the healthcare question, didn't belong. That & you're comparing apples to oranges anyway.
Translation:

"I don't like the way the answers turned out some I'm gonna change the questions."

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.

Translation:

"I don't like the way the answers turned out some I'm gonna change the questions."

Are you PROGS really that fucking gone you can't read/comprehend a simple sentence, or are you just a fucking liar. I think we both know the answer.

You said illegal immigration wasn't criminal. Even if you were right, which you're not, I asked a simple fucking question, which is should we allow for easy immigration? You never answered dumbfuck...

ILMAO at "Mr. Clean", U R his hero. Everyone gets a trophy.

Last edited:
You said illegal immigration wasn't criminal
Stop lying. I never said that.

Anyone curious can go to Post #2. I don't know if this Crepitus has an ounce of character, but if he did that's gone too.
You changed the question after I answered it.

That makes you a liar. Stop telling lies, liar.

Anyone curious can go to Post #2 & see exactly what he quoted. I don't know if this Crepitus has an ounce of character, but if he did that's gone too.

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.

I think you need to define this better.

What is "simple immigration"?

Crep, are you for or against open borders? That’s his question.
His original post stated immigration was a crime. He changed the question after I answered it and is now lying about what I said.

He is a liar.

Anyone curious can go to Post #2. I don't know if this Crepitus has an ounce of character, but if he did that's gone too.

Lying again Crepitus. I never changed question four, why would I? No-Credibility-Crepitus answered the following:

4. Do you believe the USA should decriminalize immigration, and adopt a liberal position at the border?

with...

Is that a lie Crepitus?

Not only was Crepitus wrong, but he chose to ignore the primary context of the question. Why would that be?

In another post he said "I just didn't like his answers". I wonder if Crepitus can explain what would motivate me to do that?

You're a liar.

This is what you said:

"Do you believe the USA should decriminalize immigration, and adopt a liberal position at the border?"

What is a "liberal position"?

And fact - immigration is legal as well as illegal. Don't blame Crep for your poorly defined questions.

Crep, are you for or against open borders? That’s his question.
His original post stated immigration was a crime. He changed the question after I answered it and is now lying about what I said.

He is a liar.

Lying again Crepitus. I never changed question four, why would I? No-Credibility-Crepitus answered the following:

with...

Is that a lie Crepitus?

Not only was Crepitus wrong, but he chose to ignore the primary context of the question. Why would that be?

In another post he said "I just didn't like his answers". I wonder if Crepitus can explain what would motivate me to do that?
You changed the question. That is not the one I answered.you are lying. You are a liar.

You're a liar.

This is what you said:

"Do you believe the USA should decriminalize immigration, and adopt a liberal position at the border?"

What is a "liberal position"?

And fact - immigration is legal as well as illegal. Don't blame Crep for your poorly defined questions.
But you know what he meant. Are you pro or against open borders? Not an overly difficult question to answer IMO. I am against open borders for example. I believe border security is important

Forum List

Back