Story about Biden and 14 year old girl debunked by ABC News

Ooooh. Polls.

Polls also said there was no way Hillary could lose. How'd that work out?

And before you reply, just know that NO THIS TIME IT'LL BE DIFFERENT PINKIE SWEAR is not a rational rebuttal.

Well, no, the thing is, the polls usually get these things right... and they weren't that far off.

This time, Trump will be running with a record that includes impeachment, failing in a national emergency AND Great Depression 2.0.

He's fucked.
Don't worry, you'll be given an excuse for Trump's win before it happens. Just try not to roll it out before the election, mmmkay?

Nothing that comes from fake news we will believe.

NOTHING

I only believe what President Trump says.

Period.
Of course you only believe what your Dear Leader says. That is what you Trumpkins do.

But the actual evidence- something Trumpkins don't believe in- doesn't support the allegation

The woman, Eva Murry, told Law&Crime that Biden complimented her on the size of her breasts at the First State Gridiron Dinner & Show in 2008, a long-running roast of and party for politicians

An email from Biden 2020 Rapid Response Director Andrew Bates contained two news articles which strongly suggest Biden would not have been able to attend the event in question as well as a copy of then-senator Biden’s schedule which also supports the claim that he did not attend the dinner. Finally, the Biden campaign also provided a letter from a man who identified himself as the former vice-president of the Gridiron Dinner which categorically denied Biden’s attendance that year.

After reviewing my files of the dinner which included attendees and the show itself, I can conclusively say, Senator Biden was not at the dinner. The annual dinner is attended annually by 300 to 400 elected officials and prominent Delawareans. The year 2008 is particularly noteworthy because it is the only year where the Senator agreed to appear in a video, which was a spoof of Meet the Press. It was taped earlier that week. It was our hope the Senator would attend the dinner to see the video, but he sent regrets. Had he been there, myself as well as others would have known and in fact, I would have acknowledged him from the stage.

Senator Biden was not at the Gridiron Dinner in May of 2008.

Biden wants a guilty until proven innocent standard. A view shared my most in the Dem party, as highlighted in the Kavanaugh hearings. Why not insist Joe lead by example and step down?

"Step down" from ---- what?

As presumptive nominee. Let Sanders take the nomination as 2nd place finisher.
Doesn't matter, really. The Dems have nobody who can beat Trump.

At this point a broken lampshade could prolly beat Rump.

Let's check the numbers --- currently at 51.3% Disapproval vs 45.3 Approval. And that's been consistent.

Let's check that infamous trio of states that he edged out an EC win by a razor-thin margin, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. He couldn't win a majority of the state vote in ANY of them. Nor in this state, nor in Florida, nor in AridZona, nor even in freaking Utah. Rump could not win freaking Utah with an R after his name. Doesn't get much more vulnerable than that.

This comparison, whether Biden or any other candidate, is like the punch line to that old joke about the campers and the bear. "I don't need to outrun that bear --- I only need to outrun YOU".
Ooooh. Polls.

And before you reply, just know that NO THIS TIME IT'LL BE DIFFERENT PINKIE SWEAR is not a rational rebuttal.

I decline your strawman. No poll said that. But she did, you may recall, garner three million more votes than Rump did.

Biden wants a guilty until proven innocent standard. A view shared my most in the Dem party, as highlighted in the Kavanaugh hearings. Why not insist Joe lead by example and step down?

Let's check the numbers --- currently at 51.3% Disapproval vs 45.3 Approval. And that's been consistent.

Let's check that infamous trio of states that he edged out an EC win by a razor-thin margin, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. He couldn't win a majority of the state vote in ANY of them. Nor in this state, nor in Florida, nor in AridZona, nor even in freaking Utah. Rump could not win freaking Utah with an R after his name. Doesn't get much more vulnerable than that.

This comparison, whether Biden or any other candidate, is like the punch line to that old joke about the campers and the bear. "I don't need to outrun that bear --- I only need to outrun YOU".
Ooooh. Polls.

I decline your strawman. No poll said that. But she did, you may recall, garner three million more votes than Rump did.

McClatchy/Marist Poll: Clinton Up By 15

Another day, another disastrous poll for Donald Trump. A new McClatchy/Marist poll conducted on Monday, August 1, found Clinton with a staggering 15-point lead, 48% to 33%.

New Hampshire poll: Clinton leads Trump by 15 points

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton holds a double digit lead -- 15 points -- on Donald Trump in New Hampshire, according to a new poll released Wednesday.

Hillary Clinton Leads Donald Trump by 14 Points Nationally in New Poll

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 days before the presidential election.

Hillary Clinton Leads by 7 Points in Pennsylvania Poll

Hillary Clinton leads him by seven percentage points, 46 percent to 39 percent, in a four-way race.

Clinton Holds 11-Point National Lead Over Trump: NBC/WSJ Poll

Hillary Clinton is ahead of Donald Trump by double digits with just over three weeks until Election Day, according to a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted entirely after the second presidential debate.

Clinton leads Trump by 15 points among early voters

With 11 days to go before the U.S. presidential election, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton leads Republican Donald Trump by 15 percentage points among early voters surveyed in the past two weeks, according to the Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project.

Election Update: Clinton’s Big Lead Means A Steadier Forecast

A friend asked me the other day whether there’s anything preventing Hillary Clinton from rising further in our forecast, beyond what have generally been very good polls for her. Clinton’s chances are up a bit — she’s hit 88 percent in our polls-only forecast, up slightly from 86 percent on Friday and 83 percent a week ago. In the polls-plus forecast, Clinton’s chances are 85 percent, up from 80 percent a week earlier

Wason Poll: Clinton Up 15 Points in Virginia – Bearing Drift

Democrat Hillary Clinton now holds a 15-point advantage over Republican Donald Trump in Virginia, according to a tracking survey released Sunday by the Wason Center for Public Policy at Christopher Newport University. Clinton leads Trump among likely voters in Virginia, 44-29 percent.

“It’s crystal clear why the Trump campaign pulled staff out of Virginia this week,” said Dr. Quentin Kidd, Director of the Wason Center.

Clinton Leads by 7 Points in North Carolina Poll

A New York Times Upshot/Siena College survey released on Tuesday confirms that Mr. Trump’s standing has deteriorated considerably. Hillary Clinton has a seven-point lead over Mr. Trump in North Carolina, 46 percent to 39 percent, among likely voters in a three-way race including the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.

http://www.kut.org/post/poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-texas

Texas may be a battleground state this election, according to a new poll of all 50 states by the Washington Post, which shows Hillary Clinton with a narrow edge over Donald Trump in Texas 46 to 45 percent among registered voters.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/politics/clinton-leads-trump-wisconsin-poll/

Clinton leads Trump by 15 percentage points, 52% to 37%, among likely voters -- with 10% supporting neither candidate. That's a huge jump from the same poll's findings in July, when it had Clinton at 45% to Trump's 41%.

https://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/11/msu_state_of_the_state_survey.html

EAST LANSING, MI -- A survey from Michigan State University's Institute for Public Policy and Social Research suggests Democrat Hillary Clinton has a wide lead over Republican Donald Trump among Michigan's likely voters.

The quarterly State of the State Survey conducted by the institute tracked voters from Sept. 1 to Oct. 30 and found that among likely voters in Michigan, 52 percent said they would vote for Clinton and 32 percent said they would vote for Trump.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/19/poli...clinton-leads-donald-trump-by-five/index.html

Ooooh. Polls.

McClatchy/Marist Poll: Clinton Up By 15

Another day, another disastrous poll for Donald Trump. A new McClatchy/Marist poll conducted on Monday, August 1, found Clinton with a staggering 15-point lead, 48% to 33%.

New Hampshire poll: Clinton leads Trump by 15 points

Washington (CNN)Hillary Clinton holds a double digit lead -- 15 points -- on Donald Trump in New Hampshire, according to a new poll released Wednesday.

Hillary Clinton Leads Donald Trump by 14 Points Nationally in New Poll

Hillary Clinton has widened her lead over Donald Trump, polling 14 percentage points ahead nationally, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll, which comes 12 days before the presidential election.

Hillary Clinton Leads by 7 Points in Pennsylvania Poll

Hillary Clinton leads him by seven percentage points, 46 percent to 39 percent, in a four-way race.

Clinton Holds 11-Point National Lead Over Trump: NBC/WSJ Poll

Hillary Clinton is ahead of Donald Trump by double digits with just over three weeks until Election Day, according to a new national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll conducted entirely after the second presidential debate.

Clinton leads Trump by 15 points among early voters

With 11 days to go before the U.S. presidential election, Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton leads Republican Donald Trump by 15 percentage points among early voters surveyed in the past two weeks, according to the Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation project.

Election Update: Clinton’s Big Lead Means A Steadier Forecast

A friend asked me the other day whether there’s anything preventing Hillary Clinton from rising further in our forecast, beyond what have generally been very good polls for her. Clinton’s chances are up a bit — she’s hit 88 percent in our polls-only forecast, up slightly from 86 percent on Friday and 83 percent a week ago. In the polls-plus forecast, Clinton’s chances are 85 percent, up from 80 percent a week earlier

Wason Poll: Clinton Up 15 Points in Virginia – Bearing Drift

Democrat Hillary Clinton now holds a 15-point advantage over Republican Donald Trump in Virginia, according to a tracking survey released Sunday by the Wason Center for Public Policy at Christopher Newport University. Clinton leads Trump among likely voters in Virginia, 44-29 percent.

“It’s crystal clear why the Trump campaign pulled staff out of Virginia this week,” said Dr. Quentin Kidd, Director of the Wason Center.

Clinton Leads by 7 Points in North Carolina Poll

A New York Times Upshot/Siena College survey released on Tuesday confirms that Mr. Trump’s standing has deteriorated considerably. Hillary Clinton has a seven-point lead over Mr. Trump in North Carolina, 46 percent to 39 percent, among likely voters in a three-way race including the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.

http://www.kut.org/post/poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-texas

Texas may be a battleground state this election, according to a new poll of all 50 states by the Washington Post, which shows Hillary Clinton with a narrow edge over Donald Trump in Texas 46 to 45 percent among registered voters.

Wisconsin poll: Clinton up double-digits over Trump

Clinton leads Trump by 15 percentage points, 52% to 37%, among likely voters -- with 10% supporting neither candidate. That's a huge jump from the same poll's findings in July, when it had Clinton at 45% to Trump's 41%.

Clinton has big lead over Trump in Michigan, MSU survey shows

EAST LANSING, MI -- A survey from Michigan State University's Institute for Public Policy and Social Research suggests Democrat Hillary Clinton has a wide lead over Republican Donald Trump among Michigan's likely voters.

The quarterly State of the State Survey conducted by the institute tracked voters from Sept. 1 to Oct. 30 and found that among likely voters in Michigan, 52 percent said they would vote for Clinton and 32 percent said they would vote for Trump.

Arizona poll: Clinton leads Trump by 5 points

August 1 huh. Have any clue what an eternity that is in a POTUS campaign? Where are you from, Latvia?

Don't worry, you'll be given an excuse for Trump's win before it happens. Just try not to roll it out before the election, mmmkay?

Trump isn't going to win. Don't worry, next year, you'll be claiming he wasn't a "real" conservative, and therefore his utter failure doesn't reflect on conservatism being a horrible idea.

Exactly as they did with Shrub. It'll be same script, different day. And whatever they were frothing at the mouth about before becomes an unfroth that never happened. Flush flush. We've seen this movie before.

Ooooh. Polls.

I don't give a shit what you decline. Your unwillingness to accept reality has no bearing on reality.

Trump isn't going to win. Don't worry, next year, you'll be claiming he wasn't a "real" conservative, and therefore his utter failure doesn't reflect on conservatism being a horrible idea.
You lead a rich fantasy life. That's something all Commies share.

Ooooh. Polls.

I don't give a shit what you decline. Your unwillingness to accept reality has no bearing on reality.

And your unwillingness to link your straw man ensures it stays a straw man.

A grown woman said that when she was 14 Biden said nice breasts at a dinner party.
But Biden was recovering from surgery, not at a dinner, ABC News reports.
They're just throwing shit and see what sticks..

Like the facts or truth matter to blob supporters.

See the source image

Sadly, Dilbert was right. I wonder if we will ever get back to a time when people accepted fact in lieu of what they want to believe.

Forum List

Back