Store owner murders innocent black kid

I guess the Right is all for killing black people for what they MIGHT do.
Hardly, black folks are doing a bang up job of killing each other, any interference would actually be counter-productive, if that was a consideration, outside of your warped mind.

It's not going to end well for those who support the 2nd.
Maybe not, but they won't be "ending well" for anyone else, either. The Left that wails and moans about the scourge of gun violence would cheerfully accept multiples of the deaths that occur yearly IF it were gun owners being killed as they defended their right to keep and bear. That's why I don't give a damn what the Left thinks about MY RIGHTS.

That is incorrect. You cannot shoot someone in self-defense who is running away and presents no threat to yourself.

Rubbish. These thugs will come back, this time he might not be able to arm himself in time. It's stupid to let them get away when they will just come back, and with fellow thugs most likely.

Rubbish. These thugs will come back, this time he might not be able to arm himself in time. It's stupid to let them get away when they will just come back, and with fellow thugs most likely.
Sorry, but shooting someone in the back as they are running away is murder, not self-defense, I don't care what his skin color is. You're allowed to defend yourself if he is attacking you, but you can't kill him if he's running away, even if he DID steal some water bottles. What you are advocating is murder, plain and simple, and very few gun owners are going to agree with you.

I guess the Right is all for killing black people for what they MIGHT do.
No, racists are "all for killing black people for what they MIGHT do", not the right. If you don't really believe what you're saying, you're lying. If you really do believe it, you're stupid.

Maybe not, but they won't be "ending well" for anyone else, either. The Left that wails and moans about the scourge of gun violence would cheerfully accept multiples of the deaths that occur yearly IF it were gun owners being killed as they defended their right to keep and bear. That's why I don't give a damn what the Left thinks about MY RIGHTS.

I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone cheering anyone that got killed that were simply defending themselves from the left.

Many did condemn Kenny Walker.

I wasn't speaking on you caring what the "left" thinks anyway.

There will always be someone that abuses a right and that alone is not enough to end that right and I believe ceding any right to the government needs to be an incredibly high bar but if people don't learn you can't shoot and kill someone just because you are mad at them for some reason, there will be a call for restrictions.

That makes him a murderer.
This new liberal sponsored lawlessness is not ending. This dude only needs one of twelve to walk. You folks would be foolish to think this is a done deal and this man can be so easily judged. If you folks don't put a leash on your feral animals, folks will not convict anyone for putting them down.

Last edited:
Sorry, but shooting someone in the back as they are running away is murder, not self-defense, I don't care what his skin color is. You're allowed to defend yourself if he is attacking you, but you can't kill him if he's running away, even if he DID steal some water bottles. What you are advocating is murder, plain and simple, and very few gun owners are going to agree with you.

Sorry, but you have no clue what you're talking about.

He’s a killer and will be punished for it

I feel sorry for his family
Feeling sorry for the family of the murderer and not a word about feeling sorry for the family of the victim.

Feeling sorry for the family of the murderer and not a word about feeling sorry for the family of the victim.
The “victim” was a thief who was armed with an illegal firearm

Thankfully he never got a chance to use it that we know of

Forum List

Back