Stop the Steal’ Organizer Apologizes After Being Accused of Asking Teen Boys for D*ck Pics

Being who they are?

They don't even accept and support who they are. So, they try to change their identity and it is a huge failure.
Do you know them?

Have you interacted with them to understand them?

I support people being who they are. It’s up to them.
That's gross. No child should be manipulated into getting sex changes and those involved in child sex changes are pure evil.

Soon you'll say the same for kids having sex with adults. It's been predicted for decades. Your buddies in the UN are taking the lead.

The government had the list under Trump. Nothing.

Epstein was killed under Trump's watch. If I was president I would have demanded around the clock guards.
So Democrats hiding the list are just as bad as Trump. Right? Why do no democrats go on TV demanding the list?

America knows why.

That's gross. No child should be manipulated into getting sex changes and those involved in child sex changes are pure evil.

Soon you'll say the same for kids having sex with adults. It's been predicted for decades. Your buddies in the UN are taking the lead.
What the fuck are you screeching about? You know nothing about trans people.

Hell, you don’t know much as the lower educated gang of ifdiots for orange small hands.

Go kiss the ring fuckup

Forum List

Back