Stop blaming America for the problems in the middle east

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
All we've done is rearrange the pieces. That region has never been stable and those sand rats have never been civil. I will concede that we stirred the bee hive but the fact remains it was still a bee hive BEFORE we stuck our stick into it.

All we've done is rearrange the pieces. That region has never been stable and those sand rats have never been civil. I will concede that we stirred the bee hive but the fact remains it was still a bee hive BEFORE we stuck our stick into it.
Cuba is beautiful at this time of year.

The left thinks the U.S. is always the root problem. Truth be told if it wasn't for America the ME would be even more of a shit hole.

so we stirred the beehive but its not our fault?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Claiming the US had nothing to do with all the instability in the ME is simply denial of fact.
Below is an example:
==============================================
"In a move sure to raise even more questions about the decision to go to war with Iraq, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence will on Friday release selected portions of pre-war intelligence in which the CIA warned the administration of the risk and consequences of a conflict in the Middle East.
"Among other things, the 40-page Senate report reveals that two intelligence assessments before the war accurately predicted that toppling Saddam could lead to a dangerous period of internal violence and provide a boost to terrorists. But those warnings were seemingly ignored.
In January 2003, two months before the invasion, the intelligence community's think tank — the National Intelligence Council — issued an assessment warning that after Saddam was toppled, there was “a significant chance that domestic groups would engage in violent conflict with each other and that rogue Saddam loyalists would wage guerrilla warfare either by themselves or in alliance with terrorists.”
NBC: CIA warned of risks of war in the Mideast - NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams - NBC News Investigates | NBC News
============================================
So here we have it. We where warned that what is happening in Iraq would happen by two intelligent services. We ignored the warning and look, the intelligence warnings were correct.
But let's just go ahead and deny reality?

The mid east has been unstable and at war for 3000 years, we should not have gotten involved. Same applies to viet nam, kosovo, and korea.

Unless the USA or its allies are physically attacked we should let the rest of the world fight it out and then do business with whoever wins.

Trying to force our culture and ethics on others is a stupid waste of lives and money.

Claiming the US had nothing to do with all the instability in the ME is simply denial of fact.
Below is an example:
"In a move sure to raise even more questions about the decision to go to war with Iraq, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence will on Friday release selected portions of pre-war intelligence in which the CIA warned the administration of the risk and consequences of a conflict in the Middle East.
"Among other things, the 40-page Senate report reveals that two intelligence assessments before the war accurately predicted that toppling Saddam could lead to a dangerous period of internal violence and provide a boost to terrorists. But those warnings were seemingly ignored.
In January 2003, two months before the invasion, the intelligence community's think tank — the National Intelligence Council — issued an assessment warning that after Saddam was toppled, there was “a significant chance that domestic groups would engage in violent conflict with each other and that rogue Saddam loyalists would wage guerrilla warfare either by themselves or in alliance with terrorists.”
NBC: CIA warned of risks of war in the Mideast - NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams - NBC News Investigates | NBC News
So here we have it. We where warned that what is happening in Iraq would happen by two intelligent services. We ignored the warning and look, the intelligence warnings were correct.

Since I didn't say we had nothing to do with it I guess I'll just ignore you as an illiterate kook?

Bush gave Saddam about a year to comply with UN sanctions and 36% of democrats voted in support of the President's use of the Military. Suddenly the democrat party decided to un-support the president and undermined the mission. Who bought the full page ad in the NY Times calling the US commander "betray-us"? It wasn't the republicans. Democrat senate majority leader Harry Reid tried a little treason when he told the Troops that the "war was lost" just before the Troop Surge. Cindy Sheehan's crazy anti-war protesters were supported by the democrat party and they were all over the place. The war continued but the protesters dropped out of sight the day Obama was elected.

Below is an example:

and if you posted this you were a anti-american,troop hating,terrorist lover...

Told you so

Stop blaming America for the problems in the middle east

Without Saddam, the age old religious war between sunni and shia began again.

Europe caused all of this. European imperialism. The blame is all on Europe, British Imperialism, and German hate and aggression.

Europe caused all of this. European imperialism. The blame is all on Europe, British Imperialism, and German hate and aggression.

The CIA might have had a teeny tiny eensey bitsy miniscule little bit to do with the strife as well.

Stop it.

Turks and Arabs and Persians and whatever have been bickering in the middle east since the 8th century.

Forum List

Back