Stop Bashing Our President, Barack Obama

No punk...given Bush himself!

LMFAO. Who the hell are you calling "punk"?

I'm calling YOU a punk.

And you will take it and you will like it.

Punk.

laugh2.gif

So we can call you a punk ass and you will not only like it, but you will live and breath it punk ass?

with a two party system? right....
It's not partisanship, it's voting for the person who will do the least amount of damage. We're stuck with it for now.

Perhaps it's due to my age. But that's defeatist attitude in my opinion. If channeled, real change could easily come about. The amount of apathy that takes place is ridiculous. If all the people who sat at home actually voted, they'd be quite a large voting bloc. And that apathy not only affects them but their children as well.

That's like saying "Well, if I had to choose between Stalin and Hitler." No. I'd rather go down swinging than on my knees begging.

with a two party system? right....
It's not partisanship, it's voting for the person who will do the least amount of damage. We're stuck with it for now.

Perhaps it's due to my age. But that's defeatist attitude in my opinion. If channeled, real change could easily come about. The amount of apathy that takes place is ridiculous. If all the people who sat at home actually voted, they'd be quite a large voting bloc. And that apathy not only affects them but their children as well.

That's like saying "Well, if I had to choose between Stalin and Hitler." No. I'd rather go down swinging than on my knees begging.

We're not talking about Stalin and Hitler. We could have been talking about Kerry, and Bush. We could be talking about bush and Gore.
Make no mistake, it is a two party system, and that won't change in my life time....maybe yours. The money won't let change come anytime soon, Dog.

We voted for Barack Obama because he promised to take care of us. Our people, Obama's people, were enslaved by whites and forced to do labor for the white man. Now, generations later, we finally are going to be provided for because of what our ancestors did to build this nation. It's not reparations, it's simply fair. If I ask for a home, utilities and food, this is a basic set of necesssities my nation should provide for me. People who talk about "workfare" want to enslave us again. I know what my ancestors did. I know what they provided. That was their legacy, and now they can rest knowing their progeny can benefit because of their efforts and enslavement. Is that so difficult to understand? Obama promised me medical care, and he lived up to his promise. For each of my four children there is a promise that they can finally enjoy America without the fundamental concern of having to scrape out a living in a tough economy, knowing our President will provide us shelter, food, medical care and at least a little spending money for the simple things we want and need. This is a good thing, and I am proud finally to be an American citizen. The rich don't need all their money and Obama is seeing to it that the rich are punished for their greed and I am rewarded for my family's service to this great, wonderful country. God Bless America, and Praise Allah and Praise President Barack H. Obama. Love Him!
Get a job ya stinky hippie! :cuckoo:

We voted for Barack Obama because he promised to take care of us. Our people, Obama's people, were enslaved by whites and forced to do labor for the white man. Now, generations later, we finally are going to be provided for because of what our ancestors did to build this nation. It's not reparations, it's simply fair. If I ask for a home, utilities and food, this is a basic set of necesssities my nation should provide for me. People who talk about "workfare" want to enslave us again. I know what my ancestors did. I know what they provided. That was their legacy, and now they can rest knowing their progeny can benefit because of their efforts and enslavement. Is that so difficult to understand? Obama promised me medical care, and he lived up to his promise. For each of my four children there is a promise that they can finally enjoy America without the fundamental concern of having to scrape out a living in a tough economy, knowing our President will provide us shelter, food, medical care and at least a little spending money for the simple things we want and need. This is a good thing, and I am proud finally to be an American citizen. The rich don't need all their money and Obama is seeing to it that the rich are punished for their greed and I am rewarded for my family's service to this great, wonderful country. God Bless America, and Praise Allah and Praise President Barack H. Obama. Love Him!

My cat's litter box has less shit in it.. :eusa_eh:

now don't be dragging the kitties threw this crapola,, cats iz fastidious.

Get a job ya stinky hippie! :cuckoo:

A Hippy Muslim? I didn't know they existed.. :eusa_eh:

My cat's litter box has less shit in it.. :eusa_eh:

now don't be dragging the kitties threw this crapola,, cats iz fastidious.

It's a self-cleaning - it really DOES have less shit in it. :D

I'm calling YOU a punk.

And you will take it and you will like it.

Punk.

laugh2.gif

So we can call you a punk ass and you will not only like it, but you will live and breath it punk ass?

Oh boy...Capn Save-A-Hoe to da rescue....

super-retard.jpg

If your going to be the punk ass you need to not only live it, but you have to breath it....better get started or it will be just another failure in your life.

PS Dis needs no one to back her up....she does quite well all by herself.
Your 'tude just irked me...that's all.

We're not talking about Stalin and Hitler. We could have been talking about Kerry, and Bush. We could be talking about bush and Gore.
Make no mistake, it is a two party system, and that won't change in my life time....maybe yours. The money won't let change come anytime soon, Dog.

Again, defeatist attitude. Two party system only because the majority allows it to be due to apathy.

Get the right candidate with the right message and you got yourself a shot.

The problem is people always go straight for the top and expect to win ignorantly. The key is to focus on local politics. Prove yourself at the local level through state rep, etc. Get enough seats, show your party can lead. Take the senator and house seats for your state after that.

President can only do so much if Congress is not behind him. And vice versa.

I've always considered running for local office once I graduate college. Maybe sooner if the amount of incompetence in politicians in my state continues to grow.

Matt, would you rather have stuff given to you than earn it yourself?

I don't see him saying that anywhere in his OP. He is talking about the OPPORTUNITY that exists for him to do precisely that - earn it himself. That opportunity has not always existed for folks such as he is describing.

Yeah how unfair of this nation to provide free education and provide no restrictions on what a person can do. Someone really should change that and provide these people with shelter and food.

I mean its not like we tons of government programs and private charities to help the poor. There is something majorly wrong with us. It's clear that we just need to do something and stop being so heartless.

Sarcasm aside, it seriously annoys me when people claim that they are being tolerant and compassionate by claiming the only way blacks and other minorities can make it is if they get a hand out from the rich white man. It's completely insulting to any sensible human.

Make opportunities in your life. Stop waiting around for them.

Again, defeatist attitude. Two party system only because the majority allows it to be due to apathy.

Get the right candidate with the right message and you got yourself a shot.

The problem is people always go straight for the top and expect to win ignorantly. The key is to focus on local politics. Prove yourself at the local level through state rep, etc. Get enough seats, show your party can lead. Take the senator and house seats for your state after that.

President can only do so much if Congress is not behind him. And vice versa.

I've always considered running for local office once I graduate college. Maybe sooner if the amount of incompetence in politicians in my state continues to grow.

You are still green, you can be an optimist...I will be the realist, Okay?
Just follow the money, Dog.

You are still green, you can be an optimist...I will be the realist, Okay?
Just follow the money, Dog.

Let me put it in a analogy you can understand Meister.

Third parties that run for the Presidency with no money, no prior experience in holding any public office, etc have various amounts of problems.

Would you make the new fry cook the manager of a fast food joint on the first place when he doesn't even know how the place runs? Of course not.

You have to prove yourself, through hard work and everything else.

Like I said, the key is local politics. Start there, and work your way up.

Forum List

Back