Stop Antisemitism

I asked first.
I think that you think that it was written by Jews with the idea of domination of the world when it was actually written by Russian Christians to incite the people against the Jews so that the people would not pay attention to the bad economy the Russian government was causing the country.

Don't worry, I know that you are set in believing every word of it, just as Hitler and all other Christians and Muslims have chosen to do since that forgery was written in 1903b and spread all over the world. :)

Do not read the articles below. DO not learn anything beyond what you wish to believe. That is what all Jew hating antisemites like you do.

A Hoax of Hate: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

https://watermark.silverchair.com/dcv024.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAr4wggK6BgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggKrMIICpwIBADCCAqAGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQMIVs18dbbEM3g2qrNAgEQgIICcXwzn84EusPDzSR01M0i5TjXTRDniPfoTzGh_OrXvuBJk4SbQSzGSpn31mat7ZhL8j0Qt3mRV1B4vhB96sQXfgc0typlla2AOVEuXMGB3As-V8cnpKzqC69K2eWfTz26HxwJRVvJuWzPddtyVv_hk2Od6I3PdhNEuSA5039JIWSqT2rb6llW6BEIqgxm3CG1j-sDWJQm8wmMzF6UQk33BRU_MZ34-1S-EOl1xO2l8GZKdVTZTLBUTwqO0aDkPlXw9z3o4iIOPMAOJFyz04AktA483rZnCCkPketybPrpDLTrn_SBDATxGJwR4cmt2x6T2VvnZqWzwWksXpfBAvJKr9uLXjKHCET9poZEHNMbobS_yUcRccX_VrywnKsZO7hkDzGJ0ts5rc3DphPyg3CPG-Iz1BNKqtBdFzT2-aZWqu0NuhFrXPHAMQi95mYpnbdDCK9kBO8WkwwznqOnXebUPMHkluO2hlpIJiBINhgeZVae1bdL81t5mWMTJr3Hl2ECIFdzunQYzhW0IlbsFF_dwTZXmxKscsXaFUHKZ40G-Vpgp62GF5m_BKkzf6r15sJWBZufkulwNcrjIrRpi4D8XzMoAzVtsLCQQNxzs2zcN5wdUHu0mxjCVJXm1idNx_rwrfceNB4VUt3VIPQIpqP6fG8TYrdWIyShGs6WM_Y-2Peo0AX03fSBmrYyx-vaZDr4J1b_rIMf6M7L38FRTcXV__A_l38klAbipqyyXmSoHPbshIODIqnrwtA6oAkeClcyu8JMqHzDrDHhEo4zFglnq83Lf_5yECF_Vmj09AU32q43XwKw7UvAZ3LxtfJj_QrDS6c

I think that you think that it was written by Jews with the idea of domination of the world when it was actually written by Russian Christians to incite the people against the Jews so that the people would not pay attention to the bad economy the Russian government was causing the country.

Don't worry, I know that you are set in believing every word of it, just as Hitler and all other Christians and Muslims have chosen to do since that forgery was written in 1903b and spread all over the world. :)

Do not read the articles below. DO not learn anything beyond what you wish to believe. That is what all Jew hating antisemites like you do.

A Hoax of Hate: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

https://watermark.silverchair.com/dcv024.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAr4wggK6BgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggKrMIICpwIBADCCAqAGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQMIVs18dbbEM3g2qrNAgEQgIICcXwzn84EusPDzSR01M0i5TjXTRDniPfoTzGh_OrXvuBJk4SbQSzGSpn31mat7ZhL8j0Qt3mRV1B4vhB96sQXfgc0typlla2AOVEuXMGB3As-V8cnpKzqC69K2eWfTz26HxwJRVvJuWzPddtyVv_hk2Od6I3PdhNEuSA5039JIWSqT2rb6llW6BEIqgxm3CG1j-sDWJQm8wmMzF6UQk33BRU_MZ34-1S-EOl1xO2l8GZKdVTZTLBUTwqO0aDkPlXw9z3o4iIOPMAOJFyz04AktA483rZnCCkPketybPrpDLTrn_SBDATxGJwR4cmt2x6T2VvnZqWzwWksXpfBAvJKr9uLXjKHCET9poZEHNMbobS_yUcRccX_VrywnKsZO7hkDzGJ0ts5rc3DphPyg3CPG-Iz1BNKqtBdFzT2-aZWqu0NuhFrXPHAMQi95mYpnbdDCK9kBO8WkwwznqOnXebUPMHkluO2hlpIJiBINhgeZVae1bdL81t5mWMTJr3Hl2ECIFdzunQYzhW0IlbsFF_dwTZXmxKscsXaFUHKZ40G-Vpgp62GF5m_BKkzf6r15sJWBZufkulwNcrjIrRpi4D8XzMoAzVtsLCQQNxzs2zcN5wdUHu0mxjCVJXm1idNx_rwrfceNB4VUt3VIPQIpqP6fG8TYrdWIyShGs6WM_Y-2Peo0AX03fSBmrYyx-vaZDr4J1b_rIMf6M7L38FRTcXV__A_l38klAbipqyyXmSoHPbshIODIqnrwtA6oAkeClcyu8JMqHzDrDHhEo4zFglnq83Lf_5yECF_Vmj09AU32q43XwKw7UvAZ3LxtfJj_QrDS6c
It seems the Russian christians should have taken the bait. Jews genocided millions of Christians and they started with Christian clergy. They killed and tortured them in kinds of sick and satanic ways. They were bankrolled by Jewish american banker.

It seems the Russian christians should have taken the bait. Jews genocided millions of Christians and they started with Christian clergy. They killed and tortured them in kinds of sick and satanic ways. They were bankrolled by Jewish american banker.
What a load of Jew hating lies.

Learned from garbage toxic groups full of hatred for Jews, that they invent a new lie about Jews on a daily basis.

Congratulate yourself for being one of their idiots.

Idiots love to spread lies about others believing those lies to be true.

What a load of Jew hating lies.

Learned from garbage toxic groups full of hatred for Jews, that they invent a new lie about Jews on a daily basis.

Congratulate yourself for being one of their idiots.

Idiots love to spread lies about others believing those lies to be true.
Plenty of honest Jews know what happened in Russia and freely admit it. I am on my phone so later I will post more later.

Plenty of honest Jews know what happened in Russia and freely admit it. I am on my phone so later I will post more later.
LOL

You keep making accusations without posting any evidence.

What you are trying to do is incite other idiots like you.

LOL

At the behest of a pro-Palestinian organization whose critics say is antisemitic, administrators at more than a dozen Dutch universities are instructing their staff to list their interactions with Israeli and Jewish organizations.

The order followed a request sent last month by The Rights Forum, a pro-Palestinian advocacy group, to the offices of multiple universities. The universities are gathering the information because the group’s request was certified as what is known in the Netherlands as a WOB request, meaning a query certified by the country’s prosecution service under a 1991 freedom of information law and binding on public or state-funded organizations.

It is unclear whether the universities will complete the full request by passing on the information to The Rights Forum.

In the request, Gerard Jonkman, director of The Rights Forum, wrote that under the WOB request, he is seeking documents or information on “Institutional ties with Israel universities, institutions and businesses and with organizations that propagate support for the State of Israel.”

Among the dozens of entities Jonkman listed are Elbit, the Israeli weapons and defense systems producer, Christians for Israel, and a right-wing, pro-Israel Dutch-Jewish association.

But the list also includes mainstream Jewish entities from the Netherlands and beyond that do not define themselves as Israeli or solely focused on Israel.

Those groups include the Anti-Defamation League, the Central Jewish Board of the Netherlands, the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, B’nai B’rith and even the office of the Dutch government’s own National Coordinator for Fighting Antisemitism, which is headed by Edo Verdonner, who is Jewish.

Reports about the list in NIW, the Dutch-Jewish weekly, and other publications prompted strongly-worded condemnations by Jewish groups and community leaders against The Rights Forum. The group was co-founded by Dries van Agt, a former prime minister of the Netherlands who has often been accused of spreading antisemitic ideas (including, in 2017, by The Central Jewish Board of the Netherlands), though he says this allegation is meant to silence his criticism of Israel.

“The clear inference is that some shadowy Zionist/Jewish cabal is operating in the Dutch university system. This reeks of antisemitism, but it comes as no surprise to me given this group’s reputation,” Dutch Chief Rabbi Binyomim Jacobs said in a statement Wednesday.

“What really concerns me is the number of universities that were so compliant with such a transparently antisemitic request. It reminds us that most mayors cooperated during the occupation to pass on the names of their Jewish citizens to the Germans,” added Jacobs.

(full article online)

Worryingly, the CST noted that many of the incidents had occurred in schools, aimed at both Jewish teachers and children. “When the conflict in Israel and Palestine flared up, Jewish schoolchildren and staff were especially targeted with antisemitism,” the report said.

It added that “there were 41 antisemitic incidents recorded at Jewish schools in 2021, compared to 19 in 2020. An additional 42 incidents involved Jewish schoolchildren away from school, often on their way to or from home, compared to 21 incidents of this type reported in 2020.”

A record number of incidents were also recorded on British university campuses — 128 in all, and “the highest number of campus-related incidents ever recorded across a calendar year, and a rise of 191 percent from the 44 incidents of this kind reported in 2020,” according to the CST.

Violent assaults against Jews also rose by 78 percent in 2021, “suggesting that physical attacks on Jewish people are approaching the proportion of the incident total that was typical pre-pandemic,” the report said.

The report emphasized that antisemites tend to “latch onto whatever story is prevalent in the media and use it as an avenue for the expression of anti-Jewish hate.”

(full article online)

https://unitedwithisrael.org/fueled-by-free-palestine-demonstrations-antisemitic-incidents-soar-in-uk/?utm_source=newsletters_unitedwithisrael_org&utm_medium=email&utm_content=‘Free+Palestine’+Protests+Out+of+Control%3B+Trump+Stunned+by+Abbas+Video%3B+Biblical+Beauty+by+Galilee%3B+The+Unimaginable+is+Happening%3B+Why+Jews+Can%27t+Wear+Wool+and+Linen&utm_campaign=20220210_m166586743_‘Free+Palestine’+Protests+Out+of+Control%3B+Trump+Stunned+by+Abbas+Video%3B+Biblical+Beauty+by+Galilee%3B+The+Unimaginable+is+Happening%3B+Why+Jews+Can%27t+Wear+Wool+and+Linen&utm_term=Antisemitism+Soars+to+All-Time+High+Fueled+by+_E2_80_98Free+Palestine_E2_80_99+Protests

Sixties Fan

F you and your fake anti Semitism
Let me tell you !! The fact is that leftist Jews are the main source based on what they say and do !
How they treat everyone else only feeds the hate

They are arrogant , crude and rapacious azzz MF

Many folks would not such an anathema if they did not have to be so boisterous about their F warped Bolshevik politics

Forum List

Back