Stop Antisemitism

Having studied in the classrooms of Columbia University, I've always valued the institution's dedication to intellectual diversity and open discourse. However, the recent events unfolding on campus, with anti-Israel, terrorist-supporting protests and inflammatory rhetoric, are deeply troubling. As an alumna, I believe it's crucial for
@columbia
to uphold its principles of inclusivity of thought while safeguarding the rights of all students, including those of Jewish descent. Columbia has stopped receiving donations from many alumni, including me, since they failed to stop the student body from passing a BDS resolution. They will continue to not receive a penny from me in donations until this antisemitism problem is cleaned up. Furthermore, I will continue to use my social media platform to expose their failures and demand action. It's imperative for the university administration to start taking definitive steps to address and condemn any form of discrimination or hostility targeting Jewish students. Call in the National Guard. Stop taking money from foreign bad actors. Fire terrorist sympathizers on staff. Expel students who break the law. These are all adults. And they must be held accountable.

I teach at #Columbia & I saw the protests yesterday. I walked by one on campus & saw two posters of known terrorists. One of Walid Daqqah, who was affiliated with the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, & the other of Khader Adnan, who was the spokesperson for Palestine Islamic Jihad - both of which are designated terrorist groups. PIJ is holding hostages right now.

I was stunned & horrified to see the images of these men, being extolled as though they're some kind of heroes. It was like a punch in the gut. I believe that these students, while young and clearly lost, seem to know exactly who & what they're supporting

Forum List

Back