Stolen Trump Documents Contained Most Highly Classified material...

Hillary's emails were all of the lowest level of classification and nothing imortant was found.
Trump stole the ultra top secret material, the highest and most important classification.

Trump broke the very law he signed.
Trump does not have the right or authority to declassify the highest level of classification, no president does.

Trump is caught red handed and must try to lie away his crimes, AGAIN, and his sheep followers are desperate for some lie, I mean excuse.

Trump had ultra top secret documents completely unsecured, at Mara Lago, which has been targeted and infiltrated by Chinese spies.

This is substantially more dangerous than HRC's fake email scandal that wasn't even criminal.

I have never seen Alt-Right Nation in such spin mode, bending over backwards, twisting themselves into pretzels to try and pass off this behavior. :)
It is EXTREMELY gratifying.

I mean, how fucking stupid can you be? Unless he was planning on disseminating or selling this information at some point???
That better not be the case or his fate is sealed.

There is NO rational explanation for what Trump did.

"Butter emails" doesn't cut it and neither does "Because he could"

I have never seen Alt-Right Nation in such spin mode, bending over backwards, twisting themselves into pretzels to try and pass off this behavior. :)

I mean, how fucking stupid can you be? Unless he was planning on disseminating or selling this information at some point???
The overwhelming number of people who are moles, agents and spies named in classified documents are the prime reason for classification. The raw information is probably known by an enemy so its the peoples identities that are shielded for protection. I spent half my Army career dealing with Top and Ultra Top Secret Material.

The overwhelming number of people who are moles, agents and spies named in classified documents are the prime reason for classification. The raw information is probably known by an enemy so its the peoples identities that are shielded for protection. I spent half my Army career dealing with Top and Ultra Top Secret Material.
And if you had removed documents or even moved them to your vacation home (say you had one), what is it that you think would happen to you? :)

There is NO rational explanation for what Trump did.

"Butter emails" doesn't cut it and neither does "Because he could"
He sometimes worked from home... of course that generates documents... Biden said this morning... I guess CNN won't show you this but Joe blew it and told the truth for once and said he keeps sensitive documents at his home too....

Hillary's emails were all of the lowest level of classification and nothing imortant was found.
Trump stole the ultra top secret material, the highest and most important classification.

Trump broke the very law he signed.
Trump does not have the right or authority to declassify the highest level of classification, no president does.

Trump is caught red handed and must try to lie away his crimes, AGAIN, and his sheep followers are desperate for some lie, I mean excuse.

Trump had ultra top secret documents completely unsecured, at Mara Lago, which has been targeted and infiltrated by Chinese spies.

This is substantially more dangerous than HRC's fake email scandal that wasn't even criminal.

ORANGE MAN NUCLEAR BAD!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nothing "imortant" you mean important was found in Hillary's E'mail because she deleted it all. Hillary may have been considered to be the brains (balls?) behind the throne but she wasn't the president.

Leavenworth for life. But I wasn't a POTUS.
And POTUS didn't declassify any of those documents. No record of such a request.
And on most of them, he had no right to do that anyway.

As you have pointed out, if this were you (or me), we wouldn't be seeing the sunlight (except through bars) for decades..if that. :)

Yup !

They are in a frenzy, Trump signed to law the very law he broke.

This is so serious, extremely highly classified material just sitting there, and Mara Lago has already been infitrated by spies.

Trump needs to go to prison for this.

Yup !

They are in a frenzy, Trump signed to law the very law he broke.

This is so serious, extremely highly classified material just sitting there, and Mara Lago has already been infitrated by spies.

Trump needs to go to prison for this.
Since Trump left the documents unsecured within the presidential residence. They were openly available to Melania and Barron Trump. Neither of which had the security clearance to read them.

Hillary destroyed 33,000 "unimportant" files?
She destroyed those because, well, they weren’t important and most certainly would not have been a crime. So unimportant they were just deleted so nobody could see them that’s how unimportant they were. But a few boxes of documents, that’s a crime. That’s a crime worthy of a DOJ raid.

Forum List

Back