Stolen idea? Local artist sees similarities with her work, AOC’s Met Gala dress

1631903341078.jpeg

Oh, so it's to raise money....Glad we cleared that up.

Fucking psycho dullard.

Well dumb shit, name the member of Congress who does not raise money. If you were honest and that's improbable, and an Anarchist you might have become a Trumpanzee. As it (you) stand, you're a callous conservative and an odious Oddpanzee.

AOC needs no help with character assassination when she commits suicide like this.
Do you not see the utter hypocrisy in wearing a ‘tax the rich’ garment to an event attended by nothing but uber-rich people?
"I really don't care, do you"
Melania Trump

AOC didn't use that dress to make money.

WTF do you think a $30,000 per plate fundraiser is, dullard?

View attachment 540506

It was to raise funds and I don't think she put on the fundraiser.

She just attended.

She didn't make a penny from it.

Even if she did, so what? What she did wasn't illegal.

Michael Moore made millions from the movie. The courts still sided with Mr. Moore.

You can have a hissy fit all you want but I know you couldn't give a rat's ass about this. All you care about is that AOC is involved and you have an opportunity to bash her.

This is a non issue and the so called tic tok artist needs to take a chill pill.

Last edited:
Yep, another post of Character Assassination. It seems the Right Wing have nothing to post but for BIG LIES, Conspiracy Stories and Character Assassinations.

One more example, here, with proof that the faux conservatives. callous conservatives, anarchists, Racists, Misogynists and GOP Supporters are incapable of posting something substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking.
Lol. How's Biden doing?

Yep, another post of Character Assassination. It seems the Right Wing have nothing to post but for BIG LIES, Conspiracy Stories and Character Assassinations.

One more example, here, with proof that the faux conservatives. callous conservatives, anarchists, Racists, Misogynists and GOP Supporters are incapable of posting something substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking.

Ok, you regurgitated a lot of the usual comments there. But I failed to see any kind of insight or information in the topic at hand.

Someone posts something with a link to read with information, then you show up and hurl a bunch of insults and walk off? I can't figure out what you're trying to say or what you're talking about.

It's like if you were walking by 2 strangers talking about something you don't like and you yelled "your assholes" and ran off. Those two people have no idea what you're talking about, confused and think you're an imbecile that is just babbling nonsense.

She sits on committees that influence your money and you don’t care that she’s this oblivious and hypocritical?
Huh? You didn't respond to the First Lady, she was only one; AOC was one of 435. Look at the thread and compare the callous crap written on the First "Lady" and AOC's Dress about taxes.

Ok, you regurgitated a lot of the usual comments there. But I failed to see any kind of insight or information in the topic at hand.

Someone posts something with a link to read with information, then you show up and hurl a bunch of insults and walk off? I can't figure out what you're trying to say or what you're talking about.

It's like if you were walking by 2 strangers talking about something you don't like and you yelled "your assholes" and ran off. Those two people have no idea what you're talking about, confused and think you're an imbecile that is just babbling nonsense.

"Yep, another post of Character Assassination. It seems the Right Wing have nothing to post but for BIG LIES, Conspiracy Stories and Character Assassinations."

If you failed to see any insight you must be blind. The information is factual, you could try to post a rebuttal, but it seem you are not capable of doing so.

"One more example, here, with proof that the faux conservatives. callous conservatives, anarchists, Racists, Misogynists and GOP Supporters are incapable of posting something substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking."

Thus, I find your response lacking in all three of the words which defined an idiot-gram
(see my signature line for the definition of an idiot-gram)

It was to raise funds and I don't think she put on the fundraiser.

She just attended.

She didn't make a penny from it.

Even if she did, so what? What she did wasn't illegal.

Michael Moore made millions from the movie. The courts still sided with Mr. Moore.

You can have a hissy fit all you want but I know you couldn't give a rat's ass about this. All you care about is that AOC is involved and you have an opportunity to bash her.

This is a non issue and the so called tic tok artist needs to take a chill pill.
To raise funds...IOW, make money.

No hissy fit involved....AOC is a blatant whore.

I'm in my 70s and I remember when it was popular to stick a note on someone's back reading "Kick Me". I think what is written on her back is a misspelling of the word "Bitch".

Forum List

Back