Stock market will crash in 60 days...

The stock market is being held up by 7 companies that are posting record profits. It has NOTHING to do with the state of the economy.

Well, regardless of those 7 companies, MY stock Portfolio is up 45.3% since Biden took office.
I pay my Financial Advisor a FLAT fee of $1,200 per year.

A portfolio of $534,982 has grown to $777,328 as of today, since Biden took Office.

Of Which I will probably NEVER touch and I'll let it grow and leave it to my Family, hopefully in 30+ years, (62 Now)

Of Which I will probably NEVER touch and I'll let it grow and leave it to my Family, hopefully in 30+ years, (62 Now)
Oh Geesus…not me. My kids are all wealthier than I.
We planned it that way….

Oh Geesus…not me. My kids are all wealthier than I.
We planned it that way….
My Daughter is NOT currently wealthier than I, but she's 31, owns her own successful business, raising a Husband and 2 boys.
The Husband is Military, they own 2 homes.

I've done OK, they are young and have to catch up to me.
They will, but NOT today.

My Daughter is NOT currently wealthier than I, but she's 31, owns her own successful business, raising a Husband and 2 boys.
The Husband is Military, they own 2 homes.

I've done OK, they are young and have to catch up to me.
They will, but NOT today.
We‘d like to feel it’s better to gradually Transfer wealth to the children over the remaining years of our lives…funny listen to them planning very early retirement….

In 1958, my father and his father started a tucking business.
If you ever travel the I-5 Corridor in WA, you may have seen the current day 50+ Semi's. Take a Guess.

In 1958 my Grandpa and father were very poor.
No family money.
They bought 2 trucks, hauling.
Father and Son.

Poor Larry.
Is there an Update from Larry?
I don't know...when this one was a dud I never went back to see. There's a saying in Tennessee... well, there's a saying in Texas, probably in Tennessee too ... fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice...well...uh...don't get fooled again...

Jacked Up Joe is no potato

Screenshot_20240310-203737-998.png

But I agree 100%...there likely hasn't been a Presidency as jacked up as Slow Joe's...

If you ever travel the I-5 Corridor in WA, you may have seen the current day 50+ Semi's. Take a Guess.

No family money.
Father and Son.
That's what I do.

Still pretty good money in it as long as you specialize.

Don't have 50 trucks yet...but I'm getting there.

No family money.
Father and Son.
Never been that far away…so I’d be guessing.

Forum List

Back