Still think Trump will get convicted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump egged them on for 8 weeks claiming the election was stolen, and Pence had the power to stop the EC.. Telling them to come to DC ,fight and take back their country.. He was talking smack and now pretends coyly that he didn't mean anything by it.

Relevant reading...

Want to arrest those that broke in and trashed the building?

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

no proof, just partisan opinion.
It’s true. Trump could shoot a person in the middle of the street aNd get away with it.

I doubt he will get convicted. Not because of proof, but because tbe Republicans are too scared of him.

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

Yeah, he is innocent of everything and anything to do with a mob that was invited to a rally on the same day as Congress certifying an election, presidents do it every time don't they?
Presidents always tell a mob for months about election fraud before the election, during the election and after the election, it is a standard procedure.
Presidential campaigns pay people to attend their rallies and allow speeches by people who claim, "we need to kick asses and take back our nation because the Dems cheated and stole it away"(with no evidence that is).

You keep forgetting he wanted a peaceful protest...

WHY do you keep[ forgetting that?
He wanted a WILD protest.

And he watched it for how many hours? Come on. If he didn’t intend he sure did nothing to halt it.

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

Trump egged them on for 8 weeks claiming the election was stolen, and Pence had the power to stop the EC.. Telling them to come to DC ,fight and take back their country.. He was talking smack and now pretends coyly that he didn't mean anything by it.
So you want to hang insurrectionists, do you? Start with these four, Pressley, Harris, Waters and Piglosi--when you finish with them you can go after Booker. Then mayors and governors of Portland, OR and Seattle, WA.
democrat insurrectionists.jpg

Probably.. for bank fraud, tax evasion, cheating with campaign funds and not paying for his inauguration, rape, sedition and insurrection.

He probably won't be around to split the Republican party and damage them further.

rape, sedition and insurrection.

You drink too much koolaid

Nah.. I have been aware of Trump stupidity and criminal nature since the 1980s.

Personally, I would like to see Trump as the GOP candidate in 2024. 81 million Americans have said they hate the idea of him as President.

The ball is in Republicans hands. Do they want to get rid of their Trump problem once and for all?
Or do they want to remain the Party of Trump?
Whatever happens it is for documentation. Even though it is changed for propaganda. Whoever did Jan 6. Who cares? Many of those politicians are sociopaths. And there could have been death, carnage and destruction. Just like they pushed in the Antifa and BLM riots. We talk nasty in a forum. They talk nasty to the public about others. And they cowered when it may have gotten physical.

Yes, now it is okay to overthrow the US govt. to certain Republicans...
Who did President a Trump order to “overthrow” the government?

He could had ordered the military to do that if he was going to do anything like that. How are some unarmed people waiving flags and taking selfies going to rule the government?
The military already made it clear they would not. Any other excuses?

Why, is it rally round the anarchist time? Presidents stirring mobs and sending them to the capital is OK with more Republican Senators now? Maybe they are hoping to run for president and want it to be OK for mobs to take over government once in a while. Rubio said impeaching trump was like taking gasoline and pouring it on a fire. I guess that sort of thing is OK for presidents holding rallies only?

Trump is out to divide and destroy the Republican party because he is humiliated that he lost. If Republican Senators back him, they are cutting their own throats.
I know I cannot support any republicans for national office if they approve of elected officials used of anarchy, insurrection or mob violence or inciting their supporters to disrupt the government when they lose. They may lose again. I am not in favor of rabble rouser elected officials whipping up a crowd, pointing them toward congress and then stepping back to enjoy the show in a hands off fashion. It is not right. It is unacceptable as public policy and not in keeping with the letter or spirit of the founding documents of this country.

He could had ordered the military to do that if he was going to do anything like that. How are some unarmed people waiving flags and taking selfies going to rule the government?
Excuses for what? Your insane conspiracy theory that some unarmed protesters were going to “overthrow” the entire US government by waving flags inside a building? That’s your theory, not mine.

Why, is it rally round the anarchist time? Presidents stirring mobs and sending them to the capital is OK with more Republican Senators now? Maybe they are hoping to run for president and want it to be OK for mobs to take over government once in a while. Rubio said impeaching trump was like taking gasoline and pouring it on a fire. I guess that sort of thing is OK for presidents holding rallies only?

Trump is out to divide and destroy the Republican party because he is humiliated that he lost. If Republican Senators back him, they are cutting their own throats.
I know I cannot support any republicans for national office if they approve of elected officials used of anarchy, insurrection or mob violence or inciting their supporters to disrupt the government when they lose. They may lose again. I am not in favor of rabble rouser elected officials whipping up a crowd, pointing them toward congress and then stepping back to enjoy the show in a hands off fashion. It is not right. It is unacceptable as public policy and not in keeping with the letter or spirit of the founding documents of this country.
But you’ll support Democrat politicians that do call for violence, you’ve all made that very clear.

Excuses for what? Your insane conspiracy theory that some unarmed protesters were going to “overthrow” the entire US government by waving flags inside a building? That’s your theory, not mine.
You mean the flag wIver who used his flag pole to beat the crap out of a downed policeman!

Last edited:

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

Yeah, he is innocent of everything and anything to do with a mob that was invited to a rally on the same day as Congress certifying an election, presidents do it every time don't they?
Presidents always tell a mob for months about election fraud before the election, during the election and after the election, it is a standard procedure.
Presidential campaigns pay people to attend their rallies and allow speeches by people who claim, "we need to kick asses and take back our nation because the Dems cheated and stole it away"(with no evidence that is).

No he didn't. Please tell me you were not fooled by that ONE LINE in a One Hour speech put in their to cover his ass, while the other 59 minutes was pushing rebellion against Pence, and Rs not voting to stop the constitutional procedure, and liberals for stealing the election from not only him, but THEM.... and taking the country back, and not letting them do it, and they have to fight like they've never fought before, and etc etc....

Trump KNEW exactly what he was doing to the crowd before he ordered them down to the capitol.

That was what really got to me.

But you’ll support Democrat politicians that do call for violence, you’ve all made that very clear.
Quote me, trumpy. Let's see it if you say I said it. I didn't. You are making crap up. Careful or somebody will think you a trump republican.

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

No he didn't. Please tell me you were not fooled by that ONE LINE in a One Hour speech put in their to cover his ass, while the other 59 minutes was pushing rebellion against Pence, and Rs not voting to stop the constitutional procedure, and liberals for stealing the election from not only him, but THEM.... and taking the country back, and not letting them do it, and they have to fight like they've never fought before, and etc etc....

Trump KNEW exactly what he was doing to the crowd before he ordered them down to the capitol.
And, though it is a stretch...if he didn’t, he could have nipped it in the bud. But he did not.

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

And he watched it for how many hours? Come on. If he didn’t intend he sure did nothing to halt it.

Where did he say that?

It is all a joke. They Dems are hoping for someone to say something threatening in order to show proof that Pres. Trump was spreading hate rhetoric.
They've done this to Martin Luther King Jr's march to Montgomery from Selma. They were provoking them to do something violent so that they will not enforce the civil rights act of 1964. There were another civil rights act past by congress in the past before this one. But it was never enforced, but was pushed aside and overturned.
But Martin knew what they were up too. And so he told his followers not to respond back to the angry paid protesters.
And what they have done to the Blacks in the past, that they are doing the very same thing to the conservatives.
These people are good at what they do. It is because they have been doing this for centuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back