Still More Winning Political Methods of Democrats

He's a little idiot. First he calls me a dumbass for not knowing that there are Obama voodoo dolls. I actually only searched for the Trump version as a last minute thought thinking Hey! Maybe there is already a picture of such a thing so I don't have to make one! But had I known about the Obama ones or owned one, he would have denounced me there as well as the "typical rightwing" something or other. So it is always a lose-lose with folks like Goofy.

I've learned from internet searches that you can input almost anything such as "car wreck" and you will find at least a few anti-Trump pictures. Maybe a picture of Trump under a semi. Amazing how actually triggered the Left really is.

In doing so, Goofy revealed that he was already plainly aware of Obama and Trump dolls! So much so that I was a "dumbass" for NOT knowing. Now who is the dumbass! But I have seen on TV ads for Trump and Obama chia pets (those things you grow little seeds on for hair), and I even saw someone is selling a (well made) chessboard with the Trump administration on one side and I think Pelosi and House democrats on the other, though I don't know how much of a market there really can be for such a thing (it wasn't cheap). Proof once again that people will buy almost anything, especially if you are a Tard.

I knew there were Obama voodoo dolls because Trump is not special and all this shit has been done before. There were Bush II and Clinton voodoo dolls as well. Everything happening to Trump has already been done...there is nothing new under the sun

Thanks for letting us know you could write a book on the topic. I was only after a joke for a post.

All of your post are jokes, it just come naturally to you.

Pffft

You can't beat Obama as The Beast of Revelation. He didn't quite measure up, but still ... apropos. :auiqs.jpg:

barack-obama-dragon-statue-1.jpg

My mother honestly thinks that Obama is the Anti-Christ

Wow.

The eschatologists who concern themselves with such things believe he will come from the Euphrates River region of Iraq, not Indonesia/Kenya/Hawaii/Chicago.

He's a little idiot. First he calls me a dumbass for not knowing that there are Obama voodoo dolls. I actually only searched for the Trump version as a last minute thought thinking Hey! Maybe there is already a picture of such a thing so I don't have to make one! But had I known about the Obama ones or owned one, he would have denounced me there as well as the "typical rightwing" something or other. So it is always a lose-lose with folks like Goofy.

I've learned from internet searches that you can input almost anything such as "car wreck" and you will find at least a few anti-Trump pictures. Maybe a picture of Trump under a semi. Amazing how actually triggered the Left really is.

In doing so, Goofy revealed that he was already plainly aware of Obama and Trump dolls! So much so that I was a "dumbass" for NOT knowing. Now who is the dumbass! But I have seen on TV ads for Trump and Obama chia pets (those things you grow little seeds on for hair), and I even saw someone is selling a (well made) chessboard with the Trump administration on one side and I think Pelosi and House democrats on the other, though I don't know how much of a market there really can be for such a thing (it wasn't cheap). Proof once again that people will buy almost anything, especially if you are a Tard.

I knew there were Obama voodoo dolls because Trump is not special and all this shit has been done before. There were Bush II and Clinton voodoo dolls as well. Everything happening to Trump has already been done...there is nothing new under the sun

Thanks for letting us know you could write a book on the topic. I was only after a joke for a post.

Dude, both stupid, triggered, obvious AND envious. That's OK, I understand. The Trump years have worn very heavily on you. But your kind of itinerant idiocy have not worked out well for the Left, politically or personally.

Dude, both stupid, triggered, obvious AND envious. That's OK, I understand. The Trump years have worn very heavily on you. But your kind of itinerant idiocy have not worked out well for the Left, politically or personally.

And just like clockwork, you prove me right yet again! Thanks

Career politicians have set such a good example for the American public… and progressives complain about Trump. Lol

Forum List

Back