Still don't like feminists? :)

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Google Aliaa Magda Elmahdy

Can't link the site because of nudity and gross stuff (or even post this brief blurb without heavy self-censorship) but it's worth a few minutes on google. :)

"Aliaa Magda Elmahdy has the biggest [censored] out there. She hails from Egypt and describes herself as a feminist blogger protesting the strict nature of Islam and a “society which promotes violence, racism, sexism, harassment and hypocrisy.”

And here she is [censored] and [censored] on the ISIS flag. I haven't seen anyone take on ISIS this blatantly. I'm so impressed with this young woman. Found the uncensored version :)"

Like Pussy Riot, it takes a lot of courage for these women to stand up for their rights.

And yes, Code Pink.
CODEPINK Index

Code Pink - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Code Pink: Women for Peace is a NGO that describes itself as a "grassroots peace and social justice movement working to end U.S.-funded wars and occupations, to challenge militarism globally, and to redirect our resources into health care, education, green jobs and other life-affirming activities".

Comparing Pussy Riot and Code Pink to this chick isn't anywhere close to accurate. US and Russian governments might throw ya in jail but they aren't gonna cut your head off (best case if ISIS gets a hold of you.)

Like Pussy Riot, it takes a lot of courage for these women to stand up for their rights.

And yes, Code Pink.
CODEPINK Index

Code Pink - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Code Pink: Women for Peace is a NGO that describes itself as a "grassroots peace and social justice movement working to end U.S.-funded wars and occupations, to challenge militarism globally, and to redirect our resources into health care, education, green jobs and other life-affirming activities".
Actually she squatted for woman's rights.....ewwwwww

Google Aliaa Magda Elmahdy

Can't link the site because of nudity and gross stuff (or even post this brief blurb without heavy self-censorship) but it's worth a few minutes on google. :)

"Aliaa Magda Elmahdy has the biggest [censored] out there. She hails from Egypt and describes herself as a feminist blogger protesting the strict nature of Islam and a “society which promotes violence, racism, sexism, harassment and hypocrisy.”

And here she is [censored] and [censored] on the ISIS flag. I haven't seen anyone take on ISIS this blatantly. I'm so impressed with this young woman. Found the uncensored version :)"

Is this a joke? It's people like her, that are driving recruitment for ISIS. You don't get it do you..... The fundamental attraction that drives people to join ISIS, is the feeling that their values and culture are being destroyed, and ISIS is going to bring it back.

So you have this chick, acting like a nut case, and sticking that break down of culture and values in the face of the people in Iraq.... ISIS would use her as a recruitment poster. "Join us, or your future is freaks like this."

Ugh.... Americans are so completely clueless about the middle east, it's unbelievable. Just absolutely ridiculous.

I agree that her method is "eeuuuwww" but her message is legit and worth defending.

RWs don't like feminism because its entire message is that women are equal to men.

Why is it that its always the RWs who are against equality?

Because they are most likely old white men, a dying (thank god) breed in America.

There are now more female voters than men (thank god again).

GenderGap_fig1-3.png

Much like when the sicko feminists group Pussy Riot defiled a Russian Orthodox Church with their moronic antics.

I was happy when those sluts received prison time. ....... :thup:

Well, they are out of prison now. And I bet they could eat and spit out pussies like you for breakfast.

Forum List

Back