Still A Mystery. Why Has CNN Been Pooping Themselves Over Those Four Boring Speeches? Or Were They Getting Paid To Pretend They Were Giddy?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
you guys probably know which four democrats I am referring to. FOX was all over the CNN reactions of the four speeches from our so called Democrat Leaders. Yet, the average american found all of them rather dull/boring/annoying/meaningless.
Yah, maybe "You Know Who" was paying the CNN hosts just a little extra to pretend to just love the speeches to the point where they just could not contain themselves while rubbing both their jirrating thighs.

All CNN does is cheerlead for the democrooks and promote the treasonous agenda. I didn't even listen to a word of it. When they started replaying bits of it on the radio I turned it off. I didn't even listen to Levin because I didn't want to hear anything they said, or even hear Levin tear it apart. I probably won't bother with the RNC either. I don't care about political whores or their vacuous speeches. I just want democrooks defeated, decisively and thoroughly. I hope Trump crushes Biden so badly that the republicrats get their heads out of their asses and start helping Trump get shit done rather than help democrooks delay shit.

CNN/Communist China Network has been paid by Communist China for a long time now....mystery my eye!

And Biden ....CNN's candidate, has been overpaid for years.....we are talking BILLIONS here.

1598236269148.png

You can't blame them really.
It's such a novelty hearing real grown-up English words spoken in the right order and in such a way that they actually make sense.

Forum List

Back