Stick a fork in her, she's done

So can a president pardon herself ?
Why not?
Has that ever happened?
What restrictions are there in the law in regard to that?

As far as I know most offices with the power to pardon also include the office holder.

I think the presumed deterrent is the following elections and the likelihood that the officer will lose.

The Constitution only limits the President from pardoning the results of impeachment.

Pardon - Wikipedia

Any update on this?
Well, as expected, the corrupt biased media is completely ignoring covering this matter, instead they're covering all of Obama's speeches from beginning to end. Which is a huge mistake and miscalculation in my opinion. The only way it's going to have an effect now is for Comey or someone else in the FBI to make another announcement before the election. The corrupt justice dept. is trying to stonewall it until after the election.

I remember Nixon. When it came to criminal acts, he was an amateur compared to the clintons.
Yes, Nixon was literally an amateur criminal, which is why he went down.

He did not understand the shades of obstructing justice as well as Billary Clinton does.

The Clintons have a dozen different ways of obstructing justice from pretend brain injuries to having a well placed Friend of Billary throw a wrench into the gears of Justice to Arkacides.

To Nixon it was all about personal loyalties. He obstructed justice in Watergate to show loyalty to his friends and supporters, while Hillary expects her followers and supporters to be ready to throw themselves under the bus on command for her without reciprocation.

And from what I remember from the Watergate time, Nixon's base didn't stick up for him once they found out about the tapes. These hillarybot democrats are a different breed. Not sure what their problem is in not understanding how unqualified and too criminal minded hillary is to be prez - stupidity or just being stubborn and not giving up. It can't be lack of education because they're all highly educated, at least they say they are, although I'm having my doubts.

And from what I remember from the Watergate time, Nixon's base didn't stick up for him once they found out about the tapes. These hillarybot democrats are a different breed. Not sure what their problem is - stupidity or being stubborn and not giving up. It can't be lack of education because they're all highly educated, at least they say they are, although I'm having my doubts.
As they say, the problem with Hillary is not that she is a crook, a liar and a corrupt whore, the problem is that her supporters just dont care.

Well, as expected, the corrupt biased media is completely ignoring covering this matter, instead they're covering all of Obama's speeches from beginning to end. Which is a huge mistake and miscalculation in my opinion. The only way it's going to have an effect now is for Comey or someone else in the FBI to make another announcement before the election. The corrupt justice dept. is trying to stonewall it until after the election.
Word is still getting out anyway, as this discussion demonstrates.

I think it is already having a HUGE effect on the election.

White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

Eighty-eight percent (88%) of voters say they are now certain how they will vote. Among these voters, Trump has a 10-point lead over Clinton – 53% to 43%. Johnson gets two percent (2%) and Stein one percent (1%). This is the first time any candidate has crossed the 50% mark. Among those who still could change their minds, it’s Clinton 36%, Trump 36%, Johnson 22% and Stein six percent (6%).

Question is are there still enough idiots in our country who will vote for her..

Count on it

We'll see.
holb_c14607320161103120100.jpg

As they say, the problem with Hillary is not that she is a crook, a liar and a corrupt whore, the problem is that her supporters just dont care.
it's a fair argument, but certainly some of her supporters do care, that is, enthusiasm for corruption, not disappointment.

Yes , stick a fork or 10 in her

The b***h is roast. :thup:

Forum List

Back