Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been charged with "seditious conspiracy". Sedition and insurrection are two different things.
I personally prefer the seditious conspiracy charge. It comes with a max sentence of 20 years while insurrection is only 10.

No one needed to be. The law says nothing about being armed. Just delaying the election certification by use of force is sufficient.
That's your definition of sedition?...if that's the case why isn't Gore in prison and Hillary?....russian conspiracy my ass....

1). Little fish charged with lesser crimes.
2). Bigger fish charged with more serious crimes.

3). The Leaders........... soon to be charged with more serious charges.

Who will be the first Leader to be charged?
Because it is coming.
I'm not interested in speculating but it would be nice to see the one most responsible for the entire travesty to have their day in court.

I personally prefer the seditious conspiracy charge. It comes with a max sentence of 20 years while insurrection is only 10.
Let's not forget, the most serious charge that may still come up would be treason and if that is proven in the court it could mean possible execution, or prison for no less than 5 years and / or a fine of $10,000 minimum.

That's your definition of sedition?...if that's the case why isn't Gore in prison and Hillary?....russian conspiracy my ass....
No, rambtard, not my definition. The law...

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

As said before, most of what took place on 1/6th was a climax or final build up from 4+ years of political corruption, seditionists activities, and insurrections against the Trump administration by the leftist Democrat's. So if there is going to be trials, then let's include it all from before 2016 to current. Let's find out the real truths about Russia collusion, Ukraine quid pro quo, the riot's, and everything combined. Then let's shake it all up and see who wears the biggest burdens in it all. I look at what took place on 1/6th as the straw that broke the camel's back, where as you had those who thought that the country was fixing to enter into a very dark time, and the election issues were going to usher it all in. Compile that with all that they had seen over the last 4+ years, and you end up with a citizenry on the brink.

It is yet to be seen if the rebels were duped into believing a lie or if they were legit in their push for freedom and liberty to reign supreme that day, but the only way to know is to have open hearings on the issue with every accused on that day present, and then them to participate in those hearings.

Nope...

You were duped into believing a lie. How else do you explain no evidence of sizable voter fraud in 11 different states or however many you guys have said there was? Different police forces, different officials, different investigators... Different voting apparatus.... Do you really think every district, state, supreme, appellate court was suddenly corrupted against Trump?

Then there is 1/6 or the "climax" as you call it. I'll leave that description alone.... LOL. So if Trump had won...you guys would have still stormed the capitol? If it was. the result of all of the excuses you laid out...those things still happened. I'm sure your explanation will be hilarious.

There are going to be trials. There were trials for BLM rioters...many have been sentenced to jail.

"Just this month, a man was sentenced to four years behind bars and ordered to pay what his attorney said is likely to exceed $1.5 million in restitution after pleading guilty to inciting a riot last spring in Champaign, Illinois.

Shamar Betts, who was 19 at the time, posted a flyer on Facebook on May 31, 2020, that said “RIOT @ MarketPlace Mall” at 3 p.m. and instructed people to bring “friends & family, posters, bricks, bookbags etc.” He participated in the looting, went live on Facebook during the riot and bragged about starting it, authorities said. More than 70 stores were looted, and the riot caused $1.8 million in damage, prosecutors said.

Betts’ lawyer, Elisabeth Pollock, said Betts was frustrated about police brutality across the U.S., had lost his job because of the coronavirus outbreak and never intended to hurt anyone. Prosecutors pushed for the maximum punishment of five years in prison and the maximum restitution amount for Betts, who had no criminal history, she said.

“They took into account not a single mitigating factor: nothing about how he grew up, nothing about about how the George Floyd protests had affected the community, nothing about how the pandemic had affected Shamar personally and the community. There was absolutely no quarter given to him at all,” his attorney said in an interview.

In another case this month, an Illinois man was sentenced to nearly nine years behind bars for lighting a Minneapolis cellphone store on fire in June 2020. A Charleston, South Carolina, man who livestreamed himself looting a store downtown was sentenced to two years in prison."

Those are just some of the folks who have been sentenced...

I realize I'm talking to a brick wall. Actually brick walls are smarter. Because if you admit that Trump lost and that there was no evidence of voter fraud...I think you'd literally short circuit.

No, rambtard, not my definition. The law...

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
Does it still apply to a government that alledgedly has been taken over by corruption or corrupt individuals ? Ponder that for a moment or two. IOW let it all come out in the wash. Our documents were written specifically for a government that is for the people of the people, and with the people. Do we have a government that is considered this today or do we have something entirely different ?

Dunn, dunn, dunn

NOBODY expects the OATH KEEPER INSURRECTION!

the-spanish-inquisition.gif

The intent was to have a fraudulent election investigated. Period. You are beyond stupid.
The intent was to stop the certification of a just election. The election was investigated like no other election in history. Trump filed over 80 suits providing proof of election fraud. All evidence was rejected in every case. The Republicans paid for a recount in Arizona using their hand picked auditing company. The audit found that Biden won by more than the original count.
Republican judges, Republican Secretaries of State all rejected the phony evidence provided by Trump and a group of clown show lawyers.

Where do you git yer maaterial.Trump has No criminal history at all.One can't
that run for the Presidency.He was targetted { Framed } even before the 2016
election.Name one Crime that Trump committed.Or one that is proven.
Like the - Russian Collusion - Hoax and Quid Pro Quo scam it's all
an attempt to Smear his name 6 ways to Sunday and back.Each week.
Sometimes each hour.Trump hasn't evaded Jail.He's done absolutely
nothing against the law.The Putrid scum in the MSM are left having to
Make up things as to his guilt.The Populace know this now verbatum.
The Daily Mail just ran a piece explaining the criminal get rich scheme
involving Nancy Pelosi's son { age 52 } .It won't be long before there are
calls for The Speaker to show us her tax returns.
Trump and his companies have been accused of many crimes.

conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States,
And you believe that this guy is guilty of that????? Buuuaaahahahahahahahahaha look how willingly duped you are....even dems and lib attorneys are laughing at the charge....

Does it still apply to a government that alledgedly has been taken over by corruption or corrupt individuals ? Ponder that for a moment or two. IOW let it all come out in the wash. Our documents were written specifically for a government that is for the people of the people, and with the people. Do we have a government that is considered this today or do we have something entirely different ?
"Allegedly" without proof is whining.

I think Rambunctious is on the FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist.
When Rambunctious is arrested I predict it will be determined he is not mentally fit to stand trial. He has no conception of reality. He lives in his own little made up world.

I think Rambunctious is on the FBI watch list as a potential domestic terrorist.
When Rambunctious is arrested I predict it will be determined he is not mentally fit to stand trial. He has no conception of reality. He lives in his own little made up world.
And I think you are a CCP spy moron anti American scumbag.....I can't wait to see you cry in November.....

Can't be done without hypocrisy being found in the process, otherwise by our supposed blind justice courts not also considering every other political official influenced act that was being played out over the course of 4+ years, otherwise that would also fall under the very definition of charges attempted to be levied against those who engaged in the alledged same things that were engaged in prior to 1/6th.
Giberish

The intent was to stop the certification of a just election. The election was investigated like no other election in history. Trump filed over 80 suits providing proof of election fraud. All evidence was rejected in every case. The Republicans paid for a recount in Arizona using their hand picked auditing company. The audit found that Biden won by more than the original count.
Republican judges, Republican Secretaries of State all rejected the phony evidence provided by Trump and a group of clown show lawyers.
Ok, and if all true why don't we see the consequences of the false claims in which tied up the process, and in which the courts rejected so unanimously ? How long has it been, yet we still don't see proof that the election wasn't rigged. Did you think that it would all just go away so easily ??? If so, then that alone is highly suspicious. Trump needs his day in court, and all evidence revealed, and all witnesses be accounted for. To many people have suffered greatly, reputations ruined, and our election system left in shambles making it vulnerable for super corruption.

No tard.....this comes from every attorney on TV...from CNN to FOX they all say sedition charges are normally laughed out of court....the level of proof and the definition of sedition are not a simple thing to prove...in fact its quite impossible unless the man led an armed force against the nation...the people that burned the church across from the white house while Trump was inside the Oval Office came closer to sedition than this man has....
Bullshit , the examples in the past when using these charges were for people just threatening what they will do, This will be for what they did. You know try to bring down our country and our democracy to force in a piece of shit for their dictator. big big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back