Steven "POS" Colbert

In Regard to Steven Colbert, and the vile, disgusting left. As I've said about the rest of the Slime Balls in Hollywood. If you don't like America , and if you claim that Trump is not your President you may feel free to leave the country, Cuba, and Venezuela may suit you better.
Does Colbert exercising his 1st Amendment rights make you feel less Safe, Snowflake?

No, but it would be nice to return to the days when even the talk show hosts that opposed the sitting POTUS were not so dispicably crass.
I'd like to return to the days when our president was NOT an uninformed, inarticulate vulgarian.......like, say January 18, 2017...

Wouldn't you?

And return to Obama, no thanks.

Even angry border line psychotic lefties should know when comedy turns into sleaze and is no longer funny but it seems that they don't. It's ironic that the left still thinks Colbert is a news analyst.

In Regard to Steven Colbert, and the vile, disgusting left. As I've said about the rest of the Slime Balls in Hollywood. If you don't like America , and if you claim that Trump is not your President you may feel free to leave the country, Cuba, and Venezuela may suit you better.

What in the wide world of Fuck are you even yammering about? You actually believe the whole world is glued to whatever yes-master channel you're watching?

Link? Quote? Transcript? YouTube? Anything at all?

I kinda thought that when you start a thread you're supposed to have, I dunno, some kind of point in mind. Other than "waahh I'm butthurt". All that is is a self-indulgent wank. Which of course is redundant, and not to suggest there's such a thing as a public service wank.
well that would delete hundreds of butthurt threads about trump posted in here by the butthurt libturds. go for it. delete them all.

Trump is president of the United States of America. I am Glad he is president rather than Clinton.
I'm not sure what "Trump is not my president" means. Individuals don't have presidents. The country has a president and his name is Donald J. Trump.
Agreed, but let's not forget how many RWNJs claimed for 8 years that Obama wasn't their President.

As for Colbert, he leans left, is a Roman Catholic and has a Jew as a best friend. What's not to hate? /sarcasm

I like Colbert even though I disagree with him politically on many subjects. At least he's funny unlike most LWers.
I enjoyed his show on Comedy Central. I haven't really watched him since he moved to the late show.
it's the right place for him. I'm asleep.

Does Colbert exercising his 1st Amendment rights make you feel less Safe, Snowflake?

No, but it would be nice to return to the days when even the talk show hosts that opposed the sitting POTUS were not so dispicably crass.
I'd like to return to the days when our president was NOT an uninformed, inarticulate vulgarian.......like, say January 18, 2017...

Wouldn't you?

And return to Obama, no thanks.
yeah....

jpg

couldn't wait for the end of THAT nightmare, I will tell you.

Every president in my lifetime, has been the targets for jokes. Colbert's oratory is no worse, than what posters here have said about Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump. That said, there's a lot of crocodile tears here this morning. :crybaby:
Posters here don't have a megaphone speaking to millions of our youth.
There is a huge difference

Yet it's "OK" for the President of the United States or a candidate for office to slander opponents?

Sooooooo fifty posts later, anyone have any clue yet what this thread is about?
I'm guessing it's Colbert's two-minute tirade Monday night:

‘Trump’s mouth is only good as Vladimir Putin’s c*ck holster’: Colbert brutalizes Trump in 2-minute blitz
Stephen Colbert on Monday defended fellow CBS host John Dickerson against Donald Trump after the president told the renowned journalist he refers to the (award-winning) news program “Face the Nation” as “Deface the Nation.”

“Donald Trump, John Dickerson is a fair-minded journalist and one of the most competent people who will ever walk into your office,” Colbert began during his opening monologue on “The Late Show.”

Colbert noted Dickerson has too much “dignity to trade insults with the president of the United States to his face,” adding “But I, sir, am no John Dickerson.”

“Here we go,” Colbert began, before ripping into Trump.

“Mr. Trump, your presidency? I love your presidency, I call it ‘Disgrace the Nation.’” Colbert said. “You’re not the POTUS, you’re the BLOTUS. You’re the glutton with a button. You’re a regular ‘Gorge’ Washington. You’re the presi-dunce. But you’re turning into a real prictator.”

Colbert said Trump “attracts more skinheads than free Rogaine,” has “more people marching against [him] than cancer,” and talks “like a sign-language gorilla who got hit in the head.”

Going all-in against the president, Colbert added: “Sir, the only the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock holster.”

Watch the takedown below, via CBS:
such entertainment eh? Him and Howard Dean ought to share rants.

Every president in my lifetime, has been the targets for jokes. Colbert's oratory is no worse, than what posters here have said about Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump. That said, there's a lot of crocodile tears here this morning. :crybaby:
Posters here don't have a megaphone speaking to millions of our youth.
There is a huge difference

Yet it's "OK" for the President of the United States or a candidate for office to slander opponents?
Not really but how many kids watch pressers from politicians vs late night trash?

‘Trump’s mouth is only good as Vladimir Putin’s c*ck holster’: Colbert brutalizes Trump in 2-minute blitz
Stephen Colbert on Monday defended fellow CBS host John Dickerson against Donald Trump after the president told the renowned journalist he refers to the (award-winning) news program “Face the Nation” as “Deface the Nation.”

“Donald Trump, John Dickerson is a fair-minded journalist and one of the most competent people who will ever walk into your office,” Colbert began during his opening monologue on “The Late Show.”

Colbert noted Dickerson has too much “dignity to trade insults with the president of the United States to his face,” adding “But I, sir, am no John Dickerson.”

“Mr. Trump, your presidency? I love your presidency, I call it ‘Disgrace the Nation.’” Colbert said. “You’re not the POTUS, you’re the BLOTUS. You’re the glutton with a button. You’re a regular ‘Gorge’ Washington. You’re the presi-dunce. But you’re turning into a real prictator.”

Colbert said Trump “attracts more skinheads than free Rogaine,” has “more people marching against [him] than cancer,” and talks “like a sign-language gorilla who got hit in the head.”

Going all-in against the president, Colbert added: “Sir, the only the only thing your mouth is good for is being Vladimir Putin’s cock holster.”

President Trump is tough enough to take a comedian's rant, don't you think?....or do you think Trump is a snowflake?

President Trump is tough enough to take a comedian's rant, don't you think?....or do you think Trump is a snowflake?
where did I say he couldn't take it? Doesn't make what colbert said any less tasteless, vile and unamerican. And the fact that he reminded me of Howard Dean's rant. Especially to say cock in front of a live audience that may have had children in it. what a piece of fking work

Last edited:

where did I say he couldn't take it? Doesn't make what colbert any less tasteless, vile and unamerican. And the fact that he reminded me of Howard Dean's rant. Especially to say cock in front of a live audience that may have had children in it. what a piece of fking work
Ahhh, so you don't know if Trump is offended, it's you who are. No problem. The situation is easily fixed by changing the channel or simply turning off the idiot box.

where did I say he couldn't take it? Doesn't make what colbert any less tasteless, vile and unamerican. And the fact that he reminded me of Howard Dean's rant. Especially to say cock in front of a live audience that may have had children in it. what a piece of fking work

Do children not have cocks then? :popcorn:

This place is SO informative.

Nice try snowflake.

What in the wide world of Fuck are you even yammering about? You actually believe the whole world is glued to whatever yes-master channel you're watching?

Link? Quote? Transcript? YouTube? Anything at all?

I kinda thought that when you start a thread you're supposed to have, I dunno, some kind of point in mind. Other than "waahh I'm butthurt". All that is is a self-indulgent wank. Which of course is redundant, and not to suggest there's such a thing as a public service wank.
well that would delete hundreds of butthurt threads about trump posted in here by the butthurt libturds. go for it. delete them all.

If they can't explain what their point is --- agreed, absolutely delete them all.

Forum List

Back