Steven "POS" Colbert

Every president in my lifetime, has been the targets for jokes. Colbert's oratory is no worse, than what posters here have said about Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump. That said, there's a lot of crocodile tears here this morning. :crybaby:
You have no idea what you are talking about.

In Regard to Steven Colbert, and the vile, disgusting left. As I've said about the rest of the Slime Balls in Hollywood. If you don't like America , and if you claim that Trump is not your President you may feel free to leave the country, Cuba, and Venezuela may suit you better.
Trump is president of the United States of America. I am Glad he is president rather than Clinton.
I'm not sure what "Trump is not my president" means. Individuals don't have presidents. The country has a president and his name is Donald J. Trump.
Agreed, but let's not forget how many RWNJs claimed for 8 years that Obama wasn't their President.

As for Colbert, he leans left, is a Roman Catholic and has a Jew as a best friend. What's not to hate? /sarcasm

I like Colbert even though I disagree with him politically on many subjects. At least he's funny unlike most LWers.
I enjoyed his show on Comedy Central. I haven't really watched him since he moved to the late show.
My wife and I DVR his show plus James Corden's and also Kimmel. I don't watch an episode unless there's a guest I'm interested in seeing but when I do, Colbert is often funny albeit more than left of center.

Colbert rules, alt right drools.

Look everyone, more "truthiness".
You mean more factual reality. Colbert makes the far right look like idiots.
The far Right doesn't need any help looking like idiots. Jus' sayin'.
The "far right" is a figment of your imagination.
The far Lefties say the same thing about the far Left.

In Regard to Steven Colbert, and the vile, disgusting left. As I've said about the rest of the Slime Balls in Hollywood. If you don't like America , and if you claim that Trump is not your President you may feel free to leave the country, Cuba, and Venezuela may suit you better.
The morons that voted for the " I like to grab them by the pussy" candidate is pretending to be upset by Colbert's remark.

They always threaten to leave the country but never do.

I reckon it's all a part of their pathological progressive lying.

They simply can't help themselves.

Anyone that says they are leaving the country as result of Presidents is almost always full of shit. Also, whiny. It's been years since Rush was going to move to Costa Rica as result of the ACA.

The morons that voted for the " I like to grab them by the pussy" candidate is pretending to be upset by Colbert's remark.
Did Colbert seriously claim Trump isn't his President or was he just being funny? Which episode did this come from?

Anyone that says they are leaving the country as result of Presidents is almost always full of shit. Also, whiny. It's been years since Rush was going to move to Costa Rica as result of the ACA.
Over a decade since Baldwin and other Hollywood celebs threatened to leave if Gore lost.

Opinion | Celebrities, I’m begging you: Stop threatening to leave the U.S. over elections

Colbert rules, alt right drools.

Look everyone, more "truthiness".
You mean more factual reality. Colbert makes the far right look like idiots.
The far Right doesn't need any help looking like idiots. Jus' sayin'.
The "far right" is a figment of your imagination.
The far Lefties say the same thing about the far Left.
The far left literally has numerous ideologies specifically dedicated to it, and the number is actually growing.

Anyone claiming that there isn't a far left is ignorant of decades of well documented history.

Over a decade since Baldwin and other Hollywood celebs threatened to leave if Gore lost.

Opinion | Celebrities, I’m begging you: Stop threatening to leave the U.S. over elections

It's all just crybaby bullshit.

It's all just crybaby bullshit.
Agreed. We've become a nation of wusses. The Founders must be rolling in their graves over what their descendents have become.

It's said that "Adversity breeds character". The combination of the Great Depression and WWII made the Greatest Generation what it was. Success and easy living have generated the Lamest Generation.

Forum List

Back