Steve King tweets racist cartoon

I notice all the Christian apologists only mention the crusades part and not the Jim Crow part.

For some reason they want to pretend that people who professed Christianity never lynched people, or turned dogs and firehoses on peaceful protestors (many of whom also professed Christianity). Because of course the people who vote for people like steve king don't think that Bull Connor did anything wrong
Now you've done it. You went and ruined their perfectly executed deflection.

I notice all the Christian apologists only mention the crusades part and not the Jim Crow part.

For some reason they want to pretend that people who professed Christianity never lynched people, or turned dogs and firehoses on peaceful protestors (many of whom also professed Christianity). Because of course the people who vote for people like steve king don't think that Bull Connor did anything wrong

Lynching and the like wasn't done in the name of religion.

You'll have to ask your fellow democrats about the Jim Crow laws since it was their party that come up with it. Though I'm pretty sure religion wasn't a factor there either.
Yeah it was dingbat. Thats why crosses were burned and not circles or the letter X. These people thought of themselves as Christians and felt the righteousness of what they were doing to a fever pitch.

You'll have to ask your fellow democrats about the Jim Crow laws since it was their party that come up with it. Though I'm pretty sure religion wasn't a factor there either.
Yeah it was dingbat. Thats why crosses were burned and not circles or the letter X. These people thought of themselves as Christians and felt the righteousness of what they were doing to a fever pitch.

It wasn't done in the name of Christ.

They were Democrats first, Christians second

It was done in the name of God.

As usual facts escape you.

As usual you show off your low intellect.

You're not bright enough to know what intellect even looks like.

You're not bright enough to know what intellect even looks like.
I know enough to know you lack one.

They were Democrats first, Christians second
As always party even before family, just ask Hillary.

I would say it's bigoted, not racist.

But dear Lord, if they carcaraturize his face any more than they have, no one will even know it's Obama.

Besides, it's Steve King. Do you expect him to do something sane?

Yeah, that hasn't happened to any other president's, ever.

george_bush_463485.jpg

When everything is considered bigoted/racist, nothing is bigoted/racist.

That carcariture is also way, way, way overdone. It's silly.

The Obama carcariture is not racist, as I already clearly stated. But the addition of a Turban makes it bigoted, namely, because Obama is not a Muslim.

Comprehension really isn't your thing, eh?

So Obama himself is bigoted for wearing this?

2441613-9118721073-obama.jpg

King is slime.

But then so are his supporters ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What a
I would say it's bigoted, not racist.

But dear Lord, if they carcaraturize his face any more than they have, no one will even know it's Obama.

Besides, it's Steve King. Do you expect him to do something sane?

Yeah, that hasn't happened to any other president's, ever.

george_bush_463485.jpg

When everything is considered bigoted/racist, nothing is bigoted/racist.

That carcariture is also way, way, way overdone. It's silly.

The Obama carcariture is not racist, as I already clearly stated. But the addition of a Turban makes it bigoted, namely, because Obama is not a Muslim.

Comprehension really isn't your thing, eh?

So Obama himself is bigoted for wearing this?

2441613-9118721073-obama.jpg

Great point !

Forum List

Back