Stephen Miller

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
31 year old Stephen Miller missed his calling. He ought to have gone into acting in the entertainment industry; there he would have easily earned an Emmy, playing himself as a Nazi on The Man in the High Tower TV Series.

Watching him on Meet the Press, who would have thought he was anything more substantive than a man-child reading a script for a part in a dystopian play.

What do you, the reader, think of his performance?

31 year old Stephen Miller missed his calling. He ought to have gone into acting in the entertainment industry; there he would have easily earned an Emmy, playing himself as a Nazi on The Man in the High Tower TV Series.

Watching him on Meet the Press, who would have thought he was anything more substantive than a man-child reading a script for a part in a dystopian play.

i saw him on some political show the other day.....seemed like an arrogant fuck.....some of these people trump has picked are a piece of work....

Just another BADASS from the Trump admin who won't play stupid games.
I love watching these media clowns bait these guys in to what is a designed, premeditated verbal ambush then it backfires and they get verbally bitch-slapped every time...haha
They're so use to everyone sucking their ass they don't know how to act with the Trump admin basically telling them to go fuck themselves...hahaha

I love watching these media clowns bait these guys in to what is a designed, premeditated verbal ambush then it backfires and they get verbally bitch-slapped every time...haha
They're so use to everyone sucking their ass they don't know how to act with the Trump admin basically telling them to go fuck themselves...hahaha

Too funny! :lol:

Is everyone who's tired of wetbacks riding the backs of hard working real Americans a Nazi?
I have a feeling whom you call a Nazi I call a a Patriot.

• Banned

It didn't take BrokeLoser long to establish zero credibility.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Is everyone who's tired of wetbacks riding the backs of hard working real Americans a Nazi?

You have every right to offer that opinion, the reader has every right to question your attachment to reality. Your use of the pejorative "wetbacks" is telling, an example of scapegoating a minority, a fixture in historically fascist governments.

I didn't watch all the way though, but he seemed good.

Your godwin is noted. YOu lose the thread.

You have every right to offer that opinion, the reader has every right to question your attachment to reality. Your use of the pejorative "wetbacks" is telling, and an example of scapegoating a minority, a fixture in historically fascist governments.

Says they guy using multiple Godwins.

He did seem good, almost as if he is a Nazi.

he reminded me of a middle management asshole in the PO... the kind of ass you would want to reach over and smack after talking with him for a few minutes...arrogant little piss ants....

You have every right to offer that opinion, the reader has every right to question your attachment to reality. Your use of the pejorative "wetbacks" is telling, and an example of scapegoating a minority, a fixture in historically fascist governments.

I'll bite, what's a Godwins?

It's a special skill that seems to run rampant on that side of the fence.

It's the alt-right's technique for behaving like Nazi's and not having to answer for it. Look up Godwin's Law.

You find yourself in "good company" then....... :lol:

Next to get the axe?.......will it be snot-faced Miller, Conway, Spicer.....Those WH leaks will keep on coming

The only reason you leftists even pay attention to him is because he made an impression and you feel you have to destroy him.

It's the alt-right's technique for behaving like Nazi's and not having to answer for it. Look up Godwin's Law.

Right ... I remember now, a tool for the use of those who have been acting like a Nazi, or fellow travelers of a fascist leader who behaved, err. misbehaved in the manner of a fascist. The tool used by those in denial, pretending to be real Americans, thus lying to others and themselves. We can tell, they usually wear a flag pin claim to be Christians and use their jack boots to punish those who disagree with them.

I hadn't seen Godwin's Law on a message board since the G.W.Bush&Co Administration; then the Cheney Brigade of Neo Conservatives lead us into a war of choice in Iraq and how the then fellow travelers of Cheney and others who signed the Statement of Principles as members of the Project for a New American Century (PNAC) left the world in the turmoil we experience today.

Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia

Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia (See the Signers, here)

The only reason you leftists even pay attention to him is because he made an impression and you feel you have to destroy him.

The only reason you rightist agree with him is you too are out of touch with reality.

Next to get the axe?.......will it be snot-faced Miller, Conway, Spicer.....Those WH leaks will keep on coming

I went to check the odds, however, the only odds were on Trump's ability to remain as POTUS: See the link below:

Trump impeached? You can bet on it

There’s already talk of impeachment, just three weeks into Donald Trump’s turbulent presidency. In fact, many are already betting on it.

Gambling houses all over the world are taking in action on whether Trump, inaugurated just last month, will resign or be impeached. And the odds aren’t as long as you might think.

Ladbrokes, the British oddsmaking giant, has Trump’s chances of leaving office via resignation or impeachment and removal at just 11-to-10, or just a little worse than even money. The odds of Trump being impeached this year in the House of Representatives are only 4-to-1, according to the Irish bookmaker Paddy Power, despite GOP control of the chamber. You can win $180 on a $100 bet with Bovada, the online gaming site, that Trump won’t make it through a full term — though the bet is off if Trump passes away during the next four years.

Forum List

Back