Stefanik is the obvious VP choice for Trump

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
His handlers will want him to pick a female. She's on the right side of all the issues. With God's help Trump will win the election. With Gods help Trump and Israel will win the war against Muslims.

---GOP’s Elise Stefanik to Israel’s Knesset: ‘With God’s help’ Trump will be reelected---

He'd have more fun with Boebert

1716252122694.jpeg

Another example of her being on the right side.

---...voted against a January 6 commission.---

I don't think Stefanik brings enough to the table.
She will not bring Trump NY.
A smarter pick would be someone popular from a purple state that Trump needs.
Someone from WI? Ron Johnson?

Nope

His handlers will want him to pick a female. She's on the right side of all the issues. With God's help Trump will win the election. With Gods help Trump and Israel will win the war against Muslims.

---GOP’s Elise Stefanik to Israel’s Knesset: ‘With God’s help’ Trump will be reelected---

She's not crazy enough. Or die hard enough of a trump supporter. I dont see her going down with the ship type that trump will need if he wins this november.

Too crazy to attract any new voters. You realize trump does need someone that isnt crazy to be VP to attract new voters, right?

nothing-focuses-like-the-sight-of-the-gallows-v0-5wm12e8yd80d1.png

what use does a dictator / king have for a VP?

There are many who are perfect VP choices for Trump. Stefanik is a good choice because she went from being an actual conservative to being a self-serving MAGA whore.

Where did you read that?

Marjorie Taylor Nutjob is from a every, VERY purple state

I'm going to take a pass on Taegan Goddard and Vox, sawry.

She couldn't have been a Republican in the mold of President Trump, prior to President Trump being President.

I like her.
I don't that she is who President Trump will chose.

Forum List

Back